Author Topic: TAKE BACK ENGLAND  (Read 14705 times)

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
Re: TAKE BACK ENGLAND
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »
Germany has consistantly voted against Israel in the UN. Germany gives money to the P_lestinians who want to murder Jews and Geman companies supplied components to Saddam Hussein's WMDs.

It's not true that Germany has consistantly voted against Israel, but it's right, that it does too often. But that's normal in a country ruled by leftist. There are far more european countries which vote against Isrealian interests. Germany doesn't support Palestinean, but it's right that we (unfortunately) give money to them like the most european countries. As far as I know, just the USA doesn't give money but just because of the Hamas leadership. The USA heavily support the Fatah. Well it's right that Germany sells weapons to muslim countries, but the USA have supported Bin Laden in former times to fight against the russian invaders and they sell lots of weapons to possible futur enemies in this region.

Don't get me wrong, Germany does some of the things you said, but that's quite normal in europe and even the USA does it, so, with your argumentation whole europe is anti-semite. There's maybe something true in this sentence...

The 'rest of europe' didn't murder 6,000,000 Jews.

That's right. And this is why Germany is today a leftist country without patriotism and without a clear agenda in the world. So we can actually blame Hitler for the current problems in Germany and the muslim invasion if we take a look back. A bit of critic on Israel belongs to the left ideology. Under the Kohl leadership there was a good relation to Israel by the way.   

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2007, 08:28:39 AM »
Yes the US did too good job with Germany, they got rid of prussian backbone the general statff and junkers, maybe like in Japan they shoud bring back the Keiser and kings; now we have a 80 milions strong nation of rabid pacifists as neighbours ::). I admired Bismarck but Europe and the world woud be a better place with twenty five German states.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2007, 11:38:36 AM »
Imgine if we could post Chaims vid on there.Many bnp members probably aren'nt true racist but have no party to turn to in the U.K.

absolutly right,with a two party state whos policies are so the same,many turn to the BNP as there is nothing left to believe in,religeon has been rocked with peadophile charges and just damn stupid bs that that in its self has erroded "faith".so there is nothing for them any more.....but i try to get my friends to visit JTF.ORG.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2007, 04:46:46 PM »
Regarding the BNP and their shift away from anti-semitism, it is nothing but facical! I believe that Nick Griffin openly declared that the party was no longer anti-semitic about five years ago, but why on earth should this be believed. The party is still full to the brim with the same members who still hold the same views, it's ridiculous to think that just because Griffin came out and said this that the party members all suddenly stopped being anti-semitic overnight!

Most probably the reson for this turnaround is that fact that the main concern in Britain today is focused on Islam and the BNP are just reacting to this in order to gain support, the focus at present is not on the Jews so there is no point in them going down this road, for now anyway!

There are apparently a few Jewish people in the party and they like to make this known and roll out the token Jew as if this means that they are not anti-semitic anymore! It's nothing but a load of B.S.
This is true !!i can only vouch for myself that i would not tolorate anything anti jewish remarks, but, saying that ,we all have our jokes about each other but nothing nasty. I personaly have got any probleme with them, they are law abiding decent people and we can live together without causing trouble, that cant be said of other races ie: muslims/moslems.I respect and admire the jews, which i cant say about others.Haven"t been on a while because i"ve been very busy, hope is well with all, g-d bless
englishman-BNP