Author Topic: Tzipi Hotovely supports Annexing Judea and Samaria.  (Read 15151 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tzipi Hotovely supports Annexing Judea and Samaria.
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2011, 03:55:55 PM »
Dr dan, I think it is a small cadre of zealots and most frum people are victims of them.  After one site popular with thousands of haredim , 'behadrei charedim' was "banned" its owners refused to shut it down and it still gets traffic from many thousands of haredim, daily.  It is mainly a haredi news site and blogging/forum type site where many people interact.  For me, these people thinking for themselves and participating in that kind of social site is healthy, not a danger.   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2011, 04:28:26 PM »
Dr dan, I think it is a small cadre of zealots and most frum people are victims of them.  After one site popular with thousands of haredim , 'behadrei charedim' was "banned" its owners refused to shut it down and it still gets traffic from many thousands of haredim, daily.  It is mainly a haredi news site and blogging/forum type site where many people interact.  For me, these people thinking for themselves and participating in that kind of social site is healthy, not a danger.   

And Jews, haredi or not, should always ask questions..even to their rebbi's...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2011, 07:24:57 PM »
Wonga is not a religious Jew. He is probably StørmFrønt.

This is him on another forum:

http://alternatehistory.com/discussion/member.php?u=124

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2011, 08:15:56 PM »
TBF, we get your point.  You believe Wonga66 is a pedofronter homosexual.  So there's no need for more sexually graphic posts. 

Also, I took a look at "Nonny's" posts on that forum.  I didnt' see anything anti-semitic about them.  Now granted, we don't agree with Wonga's posts, but that doesn't make him a nazi. 

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2011, 08:23:52 PM »
She's nothin' but a fraud.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2011, 08:25:34 PM »
What did I say that was sexually graphic? That he's gay? That is obvious.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »
TBF, you wrote:

Translation: "I enjoy doing men and that beautiful women disgust me."

Wonga is the one who cannot fathom the notion of putting his member into a human female.

The type of sex you like is generally considered to be very painful, is it not? (Not that any woman would find that out firsthand, from you.)

This is a right wing religious forum.  Making references to the members of our members is vulgar, as is the reference to homosexual intercourse. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2011, 08:38:10 PM »
Wonga is not a religious Jew. He is probably StørmFrønt.

This is him on another forum:

http://alternatehistory.com/discussion/member.php?u=124
nonny is wonga noony sounds like a female name
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »
TBF, you wrote:

This is a right wing religious forum.  Making references to the members of our members is vulgar, as is the reference to homosexual intercourse. 
The things Wonga says in every single post are vulgar.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2011, 11:15:54 PM »
nonny is wonga noony sounds like a female name

Who cares?

Seems like he makes the same nutty posts wherever he goes.   At least he's being honest with us in that regard.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2011, 12:45:14 AM »
On a related train of thought.... I am one who stands firmly against rabid feminism, or as Rush Limbaugh refers to them as 'Feminazis'. I blame this phenomenon of women not marrying at a realistic age or not marrying at all on the feminist movement. There are some feminists who are of the belief that they don't need men for anything, not even for having children. These women are dangerous to society and need to be shown that they are destroying the family.

I love women and know how to give and take in order to create harmony in the household. One thing which I agreed with AsheDinah about was the role of the woman in the home. The Jewish belief is that a woman is capable of her best when she is taking care of the home and helping the man to bring home the paycheck. I do realize that to some this sounds like a 'chauvinistic' opinion. It is not because I also recognize that I am not capable of being a woman, not capable of reproducing or viewing the world from a womans perspective. I need a woman and a woman should need me. This is the relationship between a husband and a wife. In Judaism we call this 'Shalom Bayis' or 'Peace in the Home'. Rabbi Lazer Brody recenty had an excellent lecture on the topic where he tells men what they need to do in order to keep his wife happy. A Jew should want to keep his wife happy, which includes supplying her needs for food, shelter, and intimacy.

I will refrain from judging Wonga negatively because I do not see anything which indicates he is an antisemite or a nazi. He has some ideas which I do not agree with.... I hope to learn what I can from him, and I hope to be able to influence him with my ideas.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/2831
A7 Radio's "Lazer Beams" with Lazer Brody
True happiness at home can only be a realistic goal once a husband learns how to respect his wife.  This lesson for men will dramatically change your life for the better!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2011, 01:58:36 AM »
As 'Fate' would have it.... Israel National News has a poll concerning feminism...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/More//Poll.aspx/132

Currently :

3% believe that 'feminism' will take over the world...

38.9% believe that 'feminism' will become friendlier to men and family values...

58% believe that 'feminism' will go away and never return...

I voted in the last category also...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2011, 02:03:51 AM »
A7 recently ran the following story by a female Israeli MK who denounces feminism and claims it destroys the family...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141898

'Radical Feminism Hurts Women'
Shevat 18, 5771, 23 January 11 10:05
by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) MK Yulia Shamalov-Berkovich (Kadima) stirred up a storm at week's end with her comments in favor of the Familists, a movement dedicated to protecting the traditional family unit. In numerous interviews and news articles, angry feminist media personalities berated her and unsuccessfully tried to get her to take back her statements. She spoke to Arutz Sheva's Hebrew-language news service Sunday and defended her statements, saying that while she is in favor of equal rights, radical feminism hurts women and families.

“I respect whatever way people choose to live, but the Knesset passes gender legislation that's generally in favor of women, that ultimately does not help women. Sometimes it hurts women,” she said.

The idea of feminism is often used “as a means of control,” she continued. Her ideal is “real equality,” she said, adding, “That's what led to all the commotion.”

As an example of “pro-woman” legislation that causes harm, she mentioned the law that calls for men to be removed from their homes if their spouse alleges abuse, even if there is no evidence and the charges have not been proven. The law gives women the power to hold the threat of removal from his home and from his children's lives over their husband's heads, she said.

“Removing the man immediately [in this fashion] hurts the children. Children are held hostages,” she stated.

Her goal is to make the family unit a national priority, Shamalov-Berkovich declared. As a start, Israel should subsidize relationship counseling, she said, and thus help married couples to stay together.

Another way to protect the family unit is to offer courses in parenting, she said. “There are thousands of schools that are closed in the afternoon. We need to make use of that space to hold parenting classes.”

As for radical feminism, she said, “I hope that radical feminism will disappear forever.” Radical feminism, she explained, undermines the family unit. She quoted an article by gender-feminist spokeswoman and organizer Dorit Abramovich, who attacked the traditional family unit, calling it a patriarchal establishment used by men to control and exploit women. The article was titled "The Scourge Called 'Family.'"

Radical thinking can seep into society's subconscious, the lawmaker explained, leading to a subtle discrimination against men and families. For instance, she said, it is considered acceptable to say that a man who reaches power owes his success to his wife, but not to credit a man for his wife's success. Shamalov-Berkovich was reacting to the scorn heaped upon her for saying - at a recent Familists conference - that she would not have succeeded as she had if it were not for her husband's support.

Shmuelov-Berkovitz said she had discussed her ideas with MK Tzipi Livni, head of the Kadima party. After a discussion in which she clarified her views, she and Livni reached an agreement on some points, but agreed to disagree on others.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2011, 10:38:07 AM »
I didn't see anyone here advocating for feminism. All I saw was (nearly) everyone (rightly) condemning Wonga's asinine and sexist posts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2011, 10:48:32 AM »
I didn't see anyone here advocating for feminism. All I saw was (nearly) everyone (rightly) condemning Wonga's asinine and sexist posts.

Yes I know.... My input is not exactly on topic... It is completely unrelated to what wonga was saying...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2011, 10:52:53 AM »
I imagine many people would like to see the 'feminists' go away.
I know I would.  Men are men.  Women are women.  We are not the same.  Equal doesn't mean the same.  That is just silly.

Still, I don't think that every unmarried women (above a realistic age for marriage  ::) ) has picked up the feminist gauntlet.  

Women who think they need a man for nothing, even having children, are not women that men have to worry about.   8;)  Don't you think that's true?  If they are listening to the 'feminists' on the need for men, they either aren't interested in men or they aren't interested in marriage.  PERIOD.

I think men could have more influence, then feminists, on young women.  You might think about that.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2011, 08:32:34 PM »
I think all men and women should try to get married to the opposite sex..and hopefully their soul mates.

Living a single life isn't the way to go if you don't have to.

This is to no offense to anyone here is older or younger is has never married or has been previously married.  I will only speak for myself, for me to have gotten married was a necessary thing even if it seemed easier at one point to be single...And it will be necessary for us to have children even though having kids makes life much harder.  For the most part as a larger plan in life, it is necessary to be married and to have kids (with Gd's help).  There is no alternative to this.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2011, 08:34:40 PM »
A selection of fine very "religious" marriageable Jewish girls?!

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:33:16 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2011, 09:08:15 PM »
She is a very beautiful woman. Is she a Georgian Jew?
C'mon man, she's not beautiful,  but she's a  nice looking lady.  Better than average!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2011, 09:16:29 PM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2011, 09:18:54 PM »
Who the hell are those?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2011, 12:57:38 AM »
I do  not want to offend any members, men or women, but I dont think it's attractive when women don traditionally male religious clothing.  That is not hot or anything close to.  I dont like seeing women in yarmulkes.  I am probably being old fashioned.  I see a lot of heterosexual females holding hands with their boyfriend sporting kipot.  I do nt get it. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2011, 01:47:10 AM »
If you read the Haredi press, you will see that they have rabbinical crisis meetings every month to discuss the new phenomenon of the increasing number of FFB women, who normally would all be married by 22, still living with their parents in their 30s. Among the reasons are 1. Not enough suitable male matches for them. 2. Lack of desire for motherhood due to chemicals and growth hormones in foods wreaking havoc with their own hormones and motherhood urges. 3. Not finding men attractive, or men with enough money to give them security. 4. The internet. To girls who come from a pure background without TV, who are suddenly exposed to the internet, all it takes is one click on the wrong Youtube clip for them to see what awaits them on the night after the chassunah, and they are so repulsed that they immediately make an inviolable Oath to Hashem of celibacy that no man will ever touch them, with or without peyos! That is why there is a rabbinical ban on unfiltered internet in many kehillos. The rabbis seriously fear that if Jewish girls are corrupted by the internet, it could literally mean the end of the Jewish family and the Haredi nation.

Rabbi Pinchas Winston calls the Internet "The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" ie if misused it could spell mankind's doom/a Messianic delay/a new expulsion/destruction!

Are you smoking crack?

You are going on and on like a broken record, the Orthodox population is expanding, I think your frustrated with your self, this isn't even forum appropriate stuff to talk about.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2011, 01:49:00 AM »
Sperm counts are falling worldwide. Men, including Frum men, are also becoming less interested in marriage and finding a mate, as chemicals and pollution affect them too.

I'll remember that next time I go to Mexico, Africa, or Asia.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2011, 01:56:10 AM »
I stopped looking for rhyme or reason in Wongay's posts a long time ago.