Author Topic: First Iran, then Tunisia, Now Egypt  (Read 1000 times)

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
First Iran, then Tunisia, Now Egypt
« on: January 28, 2011, 05:09:38 PM »
Is God causing this chaos is Arab countries? 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: First Iran, then Tunisia, Now Egypt
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 05:34:39 PM »
What's next? Turkey? Syria? Iraq? I hope so.

:::D :::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »
The Nazi's in Jordan will be next, then the Nazi's in Libya or Qatar. Either way, its dead muslim Nazi's so good luck to nazi team 1 and nazi team 2.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 07:36:46 PM »
Egypt getting a regime that doesn't do taqqiyah anymore will be a massive blessing from G-d.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »
My prediction came through  ;D

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/203002
Thousands Protest in Jordan Against Government

In Jordan, Israel's neighbor to the east, thousands of protesters took to the streets Friday afternoon to demand the resignation of Prime Minister Samir Rifai. Demonstrators shouted "Rifai go home! Prices are on fire and so are the Jordanians." The protesters were angry at the state of unemployment and high prices.

Similar protests took place in Egypt on Friday, where the President has already sent his family out of the country out of fear for their safety.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 02:59:34 PM »
The rapid expansion of muslamic uprisings in muslamic nations is to bring a complete global muslamic downfall.

But before someone starts perceiving any global Zionist conspiracy behind this, it should be clarified that no such evidences are there.    
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 03:03:12 PM »
It is so funny to watch the Israeli media and politician mess their pants in horror as they see their "new middle east" takes form.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 03:42:31 PM »
Islamists and muslim sisterhood everywhere are protesting and encouraging the protesters.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 07:33:49 AM »
Islamists and muslim sisterhood everywhere are protesting and encouraging the protesters.

That's what's so scary to me.  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 07:46:17 AM »
That's what's so scary to me.  :o

No, the sooner the world realizes that there is no such thing as trustworthy, peace-loving Muslims, the better. Islam makes violent confrontation with the West inevitable. It should already be clear to everyone by now, but it's not...

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 07:54:26 AM »
No, the sooner the world realizes that there is no such thing as trustworthy, peace-loving Muslims, the better. Islam makes violent confrontation with the West inevitable. It should already be clear to everyone by now, but it's not...

I was having a chat about Egypt with my mom last night, and she was asking me what's going on the the Middle East. My only real reply was that it's inevitable that something will always stir the Muslims up, but that in this case it's something far more dramatic. I told her we could very well be witnessing the opening act of the appearance of the Messiah, but my mother, as a Christian, takes it a Christological sense. Still.. I wonder if it could be possible.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 09:07:53 AM »

Exactly. You can't be be a trustworthy,peace-loving Muslim. That's a contradiction in terms.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 10:27:18 AM »

Logically,   what you are saying makes total sense.       Yet,  with the likes of Barack Hussein Obama occupying the Oval Office and extremely weak ' leadership'  in Israel,     the situation in Egypt could turn into a disaster for both the U.S.  and Israel.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/