Author Topic: Rooster Schumer's New Crusade: Banning "Legal Drugs"  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Rooster Schumer's New Crusade: Banning "Legal Drugs"
« on: January 30, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »
Senator Moves To Ban "Bathsalt" Drugs

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_drugs_bathsalts

Just wonderful. What a good Jew synonym-for-rooster Schumer (yimach schmo vezichro) is. Our country is being spent back into the Dark Ages, our soldiers continue to be murdered in droves, and cops are getting killed by black baboons and Aryan skinheads, and all this POS cares about is outlawing everything in sight--be it guns or, in this case, "bath salts".

Granted, I don't support any substances in any way but this is just ridiculous. Is male-chicken Schumer going to outlaw dog ownership because some stupid kids smoke canine waste to try to get high?

May this creature, who looks like a fair-skinned Arab, come down with glioblastoma very soon.

TBF

Quote from: Yahoo News
Senator moves to ban drug sold under bath salts guise
– 2 hrs 32 mins ago

NEW YORK (Reuters) – Two drugs that produce a "meth-like" high and are being sold under the guise of "bath salts" would be banned as federally controlled substances under a bill unveiled on Sunday by Senator Charles Schumer.
"These so-called bath salts contain ingredients that are nothing more than legally sanctioned narcotics, and they are being sold cheaply to all comers, with no questions asked, at store counters around the country," said Schumer, a New York Democrat.
Schumer said he will introduce a bill to outlaw the two synthetic drugs -- mephedrone and methylenedioxypyrovalerone, or MDPV. The drugs come in powder and tablet form and are ingested by snorting, injection, smoking and, less often, by use of an atomizer.
Users experience an intense high, euphoria, extreme energy, hallucinations, insomnia and are easily provoked to anger, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration, which is currently investigating the drugs.
They have emerged as legal alternatives to cocaine and methamphetamines, and one or both have already been banned in the European Union, Australia, Canada, and Israel. In the United States, Florida, Louisiana and North Dakota have all recently banned the substances.
"The longer we wait to ban the substance, the greater risk we put our kids in," Schumer said.
Media reports over the last year describe the drugs as becoming increasingly popular, particularly among young people attending nightclubs, although the actual number of individuals using the drugs is unknown.
"These products are readily available at convenience stores, discount tobacco outlets, gas stations, pawnshops, tattoo parlors, truck stops and other locations," said an alert issued by the DEA.
"Prices range from $25 to $50 per 50-milligram packet," the DEA alert said.
The European Union banned mephedrone in December, saying the drug was directly linked to the deaths of two people, and may have been tied to 37 other cases of death.
The European Union's report said there was limited scientific evidence on the effects of the drug -- believed to be mostly manufactured in Asia before being packaged in the West -- but that there was sufficient evidence of its health risks to support a ban.
Schumer has also asked the health commissioner of New York State, Nirav Shah, to ban the two substances.
(Reporting by Jonathan Allen; Editing by Barbara Goldberg and Jerry Norton)

Moolie dead-ringer C*** Schumer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Rooster Schumer's New Crusade: Banning "Legal Drugs"
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 09:03:09 PM »
I have heard that this bath-salt meth is very very dangerous and people are dieing from it. I think it should not be legal... There are many substances, such as K2, which are sold in under false pretenses {such as K2 is really incense} which are just feeding Americas drug habit...

I dont know if this law is going to do anything, because they will just change the look and name of the product..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 09:06:30 PM »
If Rooster gave a damn about dangerous drugs, he wouldn't support reducing sentences for crack and other dope dealers.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 09:48:58 PM »
The drug war is an all-around stupid concept. Thy should just de-criminalize drug use and flat-out legalize pot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 10:02:45 PM »
The drug war is an all-around stupid concept. Thy should just de-criminalize drug use and flat-out legalize pot.

I think that is naive... You obviously have not witnessed the destruction caused by certain drugs. Cocaine, Heroine, and Methamphetamine are not in the same league as Marijuana. I do support the legalization of medical marijuana but the experience I have had with cocaine and meth is very scary. I can also show you how it has caused some of my friends of 20+ years ago to end up in jail for theft and robbery and in the grave from overdoses...

Meth, Heroine and Cocaine should NEVER EVER be legalized...

And LSD and the other hallucinogenics have problems too. I have had experience with them, and while not so badly addicting, they can also lead to other problems...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 10:09:44 PM »
As far as those hard drugs are concerned, we should definitely punish the dealers and severely. The use of those drugs does not need to be a criminal offense.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 10:09:52 PM »
Here is an article which discusses this 'bath salt' methamphetamine:

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/114909209.html?elr=KArksD:aDyaEP:kD:aUnOiP3UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aU7DYaGEP7vDEh7P:DiUs

DEA warns of bath salt abuse

Some salts - sold at head shops, not drugstores - are perceived as legal drug alternatives and are implicated in health problems.

By KATHERINE LYMN, Star Tribune
Last update: January 30, 2011 - 9:06 PM

Government officials are warning of possible health risks associated with another product sold in some so-called head shops: bath salts.

Synthetic stimulants are being sold at such shops nationwide as crystallized or powdered bath salts, and health officials are taking a closer look at the risks.

The Drug Enforcement Administration, which in late November announced an intent to ban the synthetic marijuana found in some head shops, considers the bath salts' stimulants, mephedrone and methylenedioxypyrovalerone, to be drugs of concern.

The agency is looking into whether the drugs should be controlled substances, spokesman Rusty Payne said. Florida and Louisiana have banned them, and other states are considering doing so.

Kirk Hughes of the Minnesota Poison Control System emphasized they're not the same as aromatic bath salts sold at such stores as Target and Walmart.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 10:13:31 PM »
As far as those hard drugs are concerned, we should definitely punish the dealers and severely. The use of those drugs does not need to be a criminal offense.

The problem is that many of these addicts also engage in other crime in order to support their habit. The drug takes away free choice after a while. I know how an addict thinks and it comes to the point that you will do almost anything for the drug. I think that drug laws should be reviewed, but that there should be a punishment for getting involved with these substances.

Today, here in California, marijuana is not such a bad offense. I think these laws should be the model for the country... But many will not agree with me..

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 07:16:53 AM »
   Why not ban household cleaning products while at it. Someone can always snort Ajax if they want to.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 07:50:08 AM »
Belladonna is completely legal to possess and ingest as a 'supplement' and according to Erowid reports it produces the most intense hallucinations possible to the point where people absolutely do not know it's a hallucination. It's not illegal because it grows everywhere. Also the lethal dose isn't supposed to be that far from the effective dose so it's very dangerous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropa_belladonna#Recreational_drug

But still, just about the most intense hallucinogen out there is legal and yet people go to jail for weed? Something is a bit off here.

I don't think people should use any recreational drugs but we do need some changes in the laws at some point.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 09:32:57 AM »
   Why not ban household cleaning products while at it. Someone can always snort Ajax if they want to.
My point exactly. This kapo's crusade is to take people's freedoms away, period.