Author Topic: THERE ARE NO EUROPEAN ARYANS  (Read 10950 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: THERE ARE NO EUROPEAN ARYANS
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »
I'm peachy but thanks.

How does it feel to be part of the most hated people in the Earth?

How does it feel to be part of the most lunatic people in the Earth?

You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 10:48:56 PM »
You guys really out did yourselved this time.I think all of you Jews combined have enough brain capacity to make a grunting noise from what I read here.

Europeans and Iranians are both Aryans.Persian words can be found in English to Serbian and Croatian.This includes Germans.Hitler had it right all along.I can go on for 10 pages but you probably won't comprehend unless I'm holding a Mauser K-98 to you.

I haven't seen a Jew run that fast since Poland 1939.

Have a good day Juden.
You, like every other ultra-Leftist Hitlerite poster child, are not only arrogant but also ignorant.  I’ll be glad to debate you on any subject you should wish and see how miniscule your mental capacity is you fu cking parasite.  Go back and grab your ankles to your little gang of indoctrinated Nazi Sodomites and see if you can receive an anal fissure in the fashion of your homosexual butt plugging degenerate pagan leader Adolf Schickelgruber.....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 10:52:10 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 07:35:13 PM »
The Europeans that we call Aryans and Celts are from India. Aryans from the Himalayas and Celts from the lowlands. Indians of today bear no resemblance due to years of invasion, bastardization and rape.

That's what Nazis say. The only Europeans that might be Aryans are Gypsies. Aryan has no relevance to Europe. Aryan is a specific group of Indo-Europeans that settled in Iran (Land of The Aryans.) and India. Persian and Sanskrit are Indo-Iranian languages of The Indo-European Grouping.

Celts are from Gomer.

What Europeans do you call "Aryans"?

I would like to make it clear that JTF does not tolerate Hitlerian terminology in labeling European groups as Aryans. This is Hitlerian mythology. He hijacked the term Aryan and the swastika from Hinduism.

Yacov, does the Bible/Torah link Celts to Gomer or is that something the Rabbis worked out, or is it just something you believe? It's just that I'm Celtic (Scottish) and the real Welsh name of Wales is Cymru which can sometimes be pronounced (depending on the sentence) GYMRU! The Welsh language word for itself is Cymraeg/Gymraeg!

I agree with you about all that Aryan/Nazi nonsense. Its like saying all White Americans are "Kiwis" because both USA and New Zealand speak English.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 07:36:56 PM by Catholic Zionist 73 »

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 07:46:59 PM »
I wish people would grow up regarding all this Aryan crap. The word Aryan is Indian not European and was used to refer to the Indo-European family of languages. It has nothing to do with being White, the Nazis just made that up along with the rest of their [censored].

The purest White Europeans are the Basques in northern Spain. They are NOT Indo-European or "Aryan" in any way. Their language is not related to any other. Genetically the Celts are supposed to be nearly identical to the Basques, followed by other nations becoming more mixed the further east you go. By mixed I don't mean mixed race, just that there are supposed to be mainly West European dna types strongest in the Basques and Celts, and slightly different East European types in Eastern Europe, strongest around Ukraine, Russia, and the Balkans.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 11:04:44 PM »
This is a subject Yaacov likes to debate on.  Yes, this entire "blood line" thinking stems from a mixture of Afred Rosenberg's Thule Society and a gnostic cult called Theosophy that was headed by Helena Petrovna Hahn or better known as Madam Blavatsky....  These Hitlerite children are simply catering to baseless propaganda.  The bigger the lie the more people are apt to fall for it.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 07:20:06 AM »
You guys really out did yourselved this time.I think all of you Jews combined have enough brain capacity to make a grunting noise from what I read here.

Europeans and Iranians are both Aryans.Persian words can be found in English to Serbian and Croatian.This includes Germans.Hitler had it right all along.I can go on for 10 pages but you probably won't comprehend unless I'm holding a Mauser K-98 to you.

I haven't seen a Jew run that fast since Poland 1939.

Have a good day Juden.

And I haven't seen so many nazis running away throu ratlines since we took Berlin in 1945. Are you a german by per chance? ::) ;D 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 11:25:49 AM »
Noble Men:  "Europeans and Iranians are both Aryans.Persian words can be found in English to Serbian and Croatian.This includes Germans.Hitler had it right all along.I can go on for 10 pages but you probably won't comprehend unless I'm holding a Mauser K-98 to you..."

You're just pissed off because the Russians & Mongol hordes raped your wives, mothers, & sisters on their way to Berlin!

It's a HISTORICAL FACT that they were all raped and permanently polluted WITH NO RESISTANCE!

All while the HERRENVOLK of "the Master Race" watched helplessly; begging the Slavs & Mongolians to spare their lives!

The rest of the cowardly "Aryan Race" ran West as fast as they could; hoping to be captured & incarcerated by the U.S. Army.

Nothing like "an injection" of good pure "Aryan blood" from the descendants of Genghis Khan to make the LOSERS of WWII think about "Aryan Purity", as they prepare anew to beg the JUDEN not to seek vengeance on them!

Today, "The Thousand Year Reich" is a pitiful 2nd-rate Turkey, with a few white homosexual & lesbian schoolteachers in schools full of Mohammedans.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007, 07:38:58 PM »
Fabulous MassuhD for making me laugh...lol

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 01:23:10 PM »
Yeah Ireland does come from the word "Arya" which meant aryan.
ARmenia, Afghanistan, Iran (persia), etc... do come from the word aryan.

"The rest of the cowardly "Aryan Race" ran West as fast as they could; hoping to be captured & incarcerated by the U.S. Army."

.. Aryan means indo-european. I don't know where you guys studied history.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 01:38:11 PM by Xgamer »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2007, 04:57:46 PM »
Indo-Iranian or, more accurately proto-Indo-European, since the modern shifting to so-called "Aryan race" which is a concept in European culture that was influential in the period of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries which was the product of Nazis racial theosophists like Houston Stewart Chamberlain. It derives from the idea that the original speakers of the Indo-European languages and their descendents up to the present day constitute a distinctive race. In its best-known incarnation, under Nazism and their cohorts: Stewart Chamberlain, Alfred Rosenberg etc., it was argued that the earliest Aryans were identical to Nordic people, which is laughable. Belief in the superiority of the "Aryan race" is sometimes referred to as Aryanism. This should not be confused with the unrelated Christian religious belief known as Arianism.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 09:18:56 AM by MarZutra »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 08:13:44 AM »
Mighty "Soviet Army" didn't raped women ::) My grandma was in Polish Army during the Berlin operation, they took dozenz of Herenvolk soldiers from "mighty Wermaht" without the fight all pissed out from fear of ruskies... ;D The only one defending were foreign European voluntiers from SS (precursor of EU) and brainwashed kids from Hitlerjugend; only muslims and nazis are degenerate enough to send their children to death. :(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »
The country of Afghanistan was known at one time as Arianna.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 09:05:31 AM »
The country of Afghanistan was known at one time as Arianna.
Good point Kanaga.  Ariana or Aryana is an alternate name for Aria/Ariane, a Satrapy of the Achaemenid Empire, encompassing modern Afghanistan (especially Herat), eastern parts of Iran, and western Pakistan. (Wikipedia)... Very good point.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 06:58:48 AM »
Yacov is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT:

"Hitler, YM"S, only considered Germans to be Aryan. He hated other Indo-Europeans including the real Aryans, whom he considered to be non-white."

8;)

hitler was an austrian dessicated deleted.
(That's why he was appealing to NAZICROATS
and all the other NAZIMONGRELS from all over europe.)

hitler DECIDED WHO was "aryan" or not...
thus, you had japanese called by hitler "herrenarier" ("aryans by honor") !!!
You had turkmens engaging in SS DIVISIONS.
You had him working on the extermination
of entire races of indo-Europeans: the Slavs, the Gypsies.

hitler was an ordinary GERMAN RACIST,
not an anthropologist or anything whatsoever similar.
hitler created something that resembled him: NAZISM.

This thing still lives today.

NAZICROATS will proove it in november 2007 in USA proper,
through their NAZICONCERTS of NAZISINGER "thompson".
Here they are, in NAZICROATIA,
during a NAZICONCERT of "thompson":

We discuss, they act, they spread everywhere.

:o

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:03:57 AM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline anti-europeanidiots

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2007, 09:45:31 PM »

Aryanland>>Eireland>>>Ireland

Aryans are what the indo-europeans called themselves. Thats why iran means "land of aryans" because they migrated there. Its simple.

I think hebrews jews are aryan since they carry aryan blood, from living in europe for so long.
[/quote]

Ierland  Ireland? ARyan lmao. Irish people are so related to Indians....

Where is your evidence, bring some back up reference please. I/Er/Land doesnt even sound like A/re/an/istan, (seeing how the persian suffix "istan" means land of...) Your not aryan your celtic, get your facts straight. Indo-europeans can call themselves European

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2007, 06:39:46 AM »
The Europeans that we call Aryans and Celts are from India. Aryans from the Himalayas and Celts from the lowlands. Indians of today bear no resemblance due to years of invasion, bastardization and rape.

That's what Nazis say. The only Europeans that might be Aryans are Gypsies. Aryan has no relevance to Europe. Aryan is a specific group of Indo-Europeans that settled in Iran (Land of The Aryans.) and India. Persian and Sanskrit are Indo-Iranian languages of The Indo-European Grouping.

Celts are from Gomer.

What Europeans do you call "Aryans"?

I would like to make it clear that JTF does not tolerate Hitlerian terminology in labeling European groups as Aryans. This is Hitlerian mythology. He hijacked the term Aryan and the swastika from Hinduism.

Absolutely right, Yacov O0
The term Aryan was perverted by Europeans especially Germans who only considered "Aryan" German.
Well, to be honest this German Aryan racial nonsense crap kind of gets boring after a while. :P