Author Topic: Serbia asks Interpol for help in finding Ratko Mladic  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Serbia asks Interpol for help in finding Ratko Mladic
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 01:50:10 AM »
Не тражи Србија, већ окупациона Влада четвртог рајха у Србији.

Serbia does not asks, but the fourth Reich occupation government in Serbia.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 04:26:57 AM »
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2011&mm=01&dd=31&nav_id=72434

Police search home of Mladić's son
31 January 2011 | 09:18 | Source: B92
BELGRADE -- Officers of the Serbian police (MUP) have started a search of an apartment owned by Darko Mladić early this morning in Belgrade

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 07:44:39 AM »
What do you think of Ratko Mladic ? Do you consider him as a hero or as an idiot or as a traitor or as something else ?
Thanks for sharing your views.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 08:40:26 AM »
What do you think of Ratko Mladic ? Do you consider him as a hero or as an idiot or as a traitor or as something else ?
Thanks for sharing your views.
Ratko Mladic is serbian hero, he is not a criminal or butcher, that is just western propaganda for their   purpose! He did not made a genocide , genocide in  srebrenica is fake hisrory !

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:47:47 AM »
Here you can see that he, not just released, the civilians from Srebrenica even more he transported them to save zone on muslim side with buses !

In that bus was men able-bodied for war!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 09:14:56 AM »
Ratko Mladic is serbian hero, he is not a criminal or butcher, that is just western propaganda for their   purpose! He did not made a genocide , genocide in  srebrenica is fake hisrory !

I agree that there was no genocide, that this is just propaganda. I support the Serbs and I hate their ennemies in the Balkans. By the way, I have to say that I became much more pro-Serbia thanks to Chaim Ben Pesach. When I joined JTF, there were many things I didn't know about the Balkans, I had been partially brainwashed by the anti-Serb propaganda in the West, but Chaim opened my eyes to the truth on this particular subject.
My point is : could it be that what happened in Srebrenica was a mistake ? It wouldn't change the fact that the Serbs are fundamentally right and that they must be supported. It wouldn't change the fact that the subsequent attacks on the Serbs by NATO were disgusting. But everyone is liable to make mistakes during a war. I believe that Srebrenica was a mistake. What good did it bring about for the Serbian people ? It gave an excuse to the international community to vilify the Serbs. It allowed Muslims to pose as the victims and gave them an opportunity to strenghten their spurious claims. What do you think ?

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 02:33:02 PM »
I agree that there was no genocide, that this is just propaganda. I support the Serbs and I hate their ennemies in the Balkans. By the way, I have to say that I became much more pro-Serbia thanks to Chaim Ben Pesach. When I joined JTF, there were many things I didn't know about the Balkans, I had been partially brainwashed by the anti-Serb propaganda in the West, but Chaim opened my eyes to the truth on this particular subject.
My point is : could it be that what happened in Srebrenica was a mistake ? It wouldn't change the fact that the Serbs are fundamentally right and that they must be supported. It wouldn't change the fact that the subsequent attacks on the Serbs by NATO were disgusting. But everyone is liable to make mistakes during a war. I believe that Srebrenica was a mistake. What good did it bring about for the Serbian people ? It gave an excuse to the international community to vilify the Serbs. It allowed Muslims to pose as the victims and gave them an opportunity to strenghten their spurious claims. What do you think ?
Srebenica genocide is not an mistake,it did not happen!!!
In war you had a dead soldiers and than you took that bodies dressed them in civilian, than you picked up bodies from all over the battlefield and bring them in srebrenica , than they said this is a serbian work.
On the list of dead in srebrenica "genocide" there is live people, they are on  the voting list and vote, there many in foreign states!
They do increase numbers of bodies every year , they started with 2000 now is 8000 + !
If you are interested in this, read this!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/42245601/Report-About-Case-Srebrenica-The-First-Part-Documentation-Centre-of-Republic-of-Srpska
http://www.scribd.com/doc/45003051/Srebrenica-The-Star-Witness-Germinal-Civikov-Edward-S-Herman-Stefan-Karganovic
http://www.scribd.com/doc/46616151/The-Martyrdom-of-Serbian-Srebrenica-1992-1995-Ljubisa-Simic-Stefan-Karganovic

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 08:02:19 AM »
Народни гуслар Веселин Дацић - Ђенералу Ратку Младићу

Први део:

Други део:

Трећи део:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 08:26:08 AM by Slobodan »
Si vis pacem, para bellum.