Author Topic: Excellent site 'bare naked Islam 'Chechen qurananimals behead russian girl  (Read 1413 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
i saw this video a few years ago, it was horrific and I couldn't bring myself to watching it again. Just terrible! After watching a "Stoning of Soraya M", where sons, fathers stoned their own mother and daughter, respectively, I am not surprised by anything quaranimals do.

After watching news from Israel yesterday, including interview with Tzipi Livni, I am only surprised by Jews.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
i saw this video a few years ago, it was horrific and I couldn't bring myself to watching it again. Just terrible! After watching a "Stoning of Soraya M", where sons, fathers stoned their own mother and daughter, respectively, I am not surprised by anything quaranimals do.

After watching news from Israel yesterday, including interview with Tzipi Livni, I am only surprised by Jews.
Yea i saw it a few times but i thought i'd post it again
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Islam is a hideous, disgusting, barbaric religion that someday I hope would disappear.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

You posted this one already.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774