Author Topic: Take a bite out of this!  (Read 3048 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Take a bite out of this!
« on: May 29, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »
A 14-year-old girl was murdered by a takeaway owner who joked with friends that she had been chopped up and mixed in with the kebabs, a court has heard.

It is alleged that Charlene Downes was killed by Iyad Albattikhi, who owns a fast food shop on Blackpool Promenade.

Prosecutors said Charlene was one of a number of girls who had sex with men who worked in fast food shops on the promenade, including Mr Albattikhi.

The 29-year-old, from Blackpool, denies murder at Preston Crown Court.

Tim Holroyde QC, prosecuting, told the jury that Charlene, from Buchanan Street in Blackpool, spent her time hanging around the promenade.

She kissed her mother goodbye on the evening of Saturday 1 November 2003 and vanished off the face of the earth, Mr Holroyde said.

Police started a missing persons inquiry, but later launched a murder probe after being told she had been “killed and chopped up”, the jury heard.

No trace of Charlene’s body has been found.

Mr Holroyde told the jury a witness heard Mr Albattikhi—owner of the Funny Boyz fast food shop—and others talking about “sex with white girls”, including a mention of Charlene.

“He and others present were then laughingly saying that Charlene had gone into the kebabs,” Mr Holroyde said.

Both Mr Albattikhi, a Jordanian immigrant, and his business partner 50-year-old Mohammed Reveshi—who is accused of helping dispose of the body—told police they never knew Charlene.

The pair were joint owners of the fast food shop on Dickson Road where Charlene became a familiar figure hanging around, the court heard.

Mr Holroyde said she was one of a number of adolescent girls who sometimes went at night to an alleyway to meet much older men from the restaurants, sometimes for sex.

Mr Holroyde said that it was the prosecution’s case that there was some sexual activity between Charlene and one—or both—the defendants.

Both the accused were spoken to after Charlene disappeared but told police they did not know her, the court heard.

“And the reason for their lying is that one of them murdered her and the other helped dispose of her body,” Mr Holroyde told the jury.

Property bugged

In 2004, Mr Albattikhi fell out with his brother, Tariq, who told a witness—David Cassidy—that Charlene “had been killed and chopped up and there had been a lot of blood,” Mr Holroyde said.

Mr Cassidy was allegedly warned by Mr Albattikhi that “he would be dealt with” if he told anyone, and was later offered £20,000 by Mr Reveshi, the jury heard.

He went to police in December 2004 and detectives bugged their flats, as well as Mr Reveshi’s Fiat people carrier.

In one of the resulting tapes Mr Reveshi is heard saying the words “eat the body” in a joking tone, Mr Holroyde told the court.

Mr Albattikhi is heard on one tape saying that if “anything” was found he had “had it”.

The trial was adjourned until Friday.

Next time you see an muslim offering food to you think of this. Do these things really belong in western countries"

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Take a bite out of this!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 06:26:31 PM »
Since this has something to do with Muslims, this belongs in The Truth About Islam forum.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

ftf

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 09:07:26 PM »
This is really really disturbing, I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat a kebab again...

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 11:46:36 AM »
This is really really disturbing, I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat a kebab again...

Did you ever eat kebabs of this kind before? They are REALLY unhealthy. And the meat they use... not pleasant

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 12:12:20 PM »
I am really not sure what to say, this is very evil :(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ftf

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 03:56:37 PM »

Did you ever eat kebabs of this kind before? They are REALLY unhealthy. And the meat they use... not pleasant
I'm not really a healthy eater, I have a high metabolism rate and I do really heavy exercise (100 pressups, situps and squats is a minimum every day for me) so I'm in pretty good shape anyway, I was actually under weight at one point, but no I do not eat particularly healthily, for instance I had pizza for lunch today.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 04:40:58 PM »
But kebabs of the sort you would buy from these outlets are maybe the most unhealthy food imaginable. Bad greasy meat, in more grease.

It may interest you to know that British sausages are made from pigs' faces. Let's feed them to the muzzies!

ftf

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 07:02:19 PM »
I  have eaten kebas in the past but not for quite a while now, and to say that all sausages are made from pig's faces is a bit of an over generalisation.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 04:32:40 AM »
Many of the better known brands of sausages are.