Author Topic: Does anyone else get banned or censored on other forums when critercizing islam?  (Read 5033 times)

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
i post on numerous forums when i have a chance to spread what the towell heads actually want to do to us.

There is one major forum which has over 100 000 which ironically lets me unleash on islam.

but some of the smaller forums i have posted on have mainly censored acusing me of being racist on attacking islam?>?????

Has anyone else noticed this???? Do they think that the moHAMedians will fly a plane into there forum.

What is interesting is on that big forum that i am allowed to unleash hell on the muslims, all of the muslims have gone quicker than you can say allah akbar as they know to defend islam is impossible, i mean how do you defend a peadophillic, raping, mass murdering, genocidal, satanic, wife beating, 9 wife seeing, slave trading imbecile...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Yeah, we're one of the few places that won't ban you for criticizing islam, in fact we encourage everyone to criticize Islam
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 09:05:15 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't go to any other forums but over here, you better take a dump on mohammed's head or else. And that is the way it should be.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I don't go to any other forums but over here, you better take a dump on mohammed's head or else. And that is the way it should be.
;D That's a good policy.  "You are banned for not cursing out Islam enough on our forum".  I like it.  :D :D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
How many forums can you say...

I think we should nuke mecca! And use those stones to carve out toilets for the building that replaces the twin towers...

I love saying that. lol

christian_love, you are welcome here.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
who has time to go onto other forums?  This one is the best one and nobody bans you if you disagree in an honest sense.

the only peopel here who get banned are trolls, and that's about it.

So guys..dont' bother what other forums are doing...if you are going to go to other forums find out in a covert way what strategies they used to become so popular.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
christian_love welcome to our forum!
This is the place to be.  :)
We're relatively new in comparison but growing steadily despite the lack of funds.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Most genuine conservative boards won't ban you for it. Liberal or so-called "moderate" boards will ban you at the first sign of even questioning Islam while allowing vast amounts of anti-Semitic remarks or anti-Christian bashing.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

ftf

I've been banned on one forum for criticising Islam and I've been warned and censored for criticising Islam on a different forum. Now I only post on this forum.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I was not banned in gamespot for criticizing islam but those americans and britishers were saying that islam is not evil and muslims are being demonized .When will west wake up. :'(

ftf

I was not banned in gamespot for criticizing islam but those americans and britishers were saying that islam is not evil and muslims are being demonized .When will west wake up. :'(
When nukes hit Israel.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer

did one thread on gamespot, got suspended for seven days

lol they know the truth, they just are scared of islam and want to protect it...

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
i post on numerous forums when i have a chance to spread what the towell heads actually want to do to us.

There is one major forum which has over 100 000 which ironically lets me unleash on islam.

but some of the smaller forums i have posted on have mainly censored acusing me of being racist on attacking islam?>?????

Has anyone else noticed this???? Do they think that the moHAMedians will fly a plane into there forum.

What is interesting is on that big forum that i am allowed to unleash hell on the muslims, all of the muslims have gone quicker than you can say allah akbar as they know to defend islam is impossible, i mean how do you defend a peadophillic, raping, mass murdering, genocidal, satanic, wife beating, 9 wife seeing, slave trading imbecile...

This is all very true. However, if you were to unleash and bash zionism, my guess would be that you would probably be banned on here while the other forums you are referring to would probably welcome it and praise the zionism bashing.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I think it really helps to join many message boards and spread the word about Islam and Obama. There are SO many Americans who haven't a clue about these evils. If I can educate just ONE person, it's been worth the abuse I have to take. I have been kicked off three or four message boards 6 or 8 times for daring to criticize 'the religion of peace' or his lordship, Obama, I keep going back under a new identity and 'spreading the gospel'.
While it's nice to have a board that always shares your views, you end up 'preaching to the choir'.

I'd like to recommend these excellent anti-Islam boards in which I am a member:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=59&topicdays=0&start=75

http://www.jihadchat.com/

The following are large message boards populated with Obama-Muslim loving liberals badly in need of an education:

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-elpoliticsto&msg=12452.1&x=y

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/search.php?searchid=688336
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 09:01:22 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Replies?