Author Topic: Arab Google Executive Started Egyptian Riots  (Read 422 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arab Google Executive Started Egyptian Riots
« on: February 08, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »
This story is very troubling. Did google have a hand in starting the riots in Egypt? A google executive who was imprisoned by Mubarak police over the last week was just released and it seems that this guy was instrumental in inciting the people to rise up against the government.

I hope that google is not getting involved in trying to influence national elections. google is shaping up to be a very, VERY VERY dangerous company...

The executive claims that his nickname was 'ElShaahid' which means 'The Martyr'... All terrorists call themselves Shaahid...

http://www.newsweek.com/2011/02/08/google-executive-wael-ghonim-admits-he-was-el-shaheeed.html

In his first interview with English-language media, Wael Ghonim, the senior Google executive released Monday after 12 days in Egyptian custody, confirmed that he was the anonymous force behind the Facebook page that sparked Egypt’s revolt.

Wael Ghonim, noticeably exhausted, stressed repeatedly that he did not consider himself a leader of the swelling pro-democracy movement.

“Actually, I did the easiest thing, which was writing,” said Ghonim, a 30-year-old father of two, the day he was released from Egyptian detention. “At the end of the day, it was about the power of the people.”

Named in honor of a blogger beaten to death by police last summer, the Facebook page “We Are All Khaled Said” became a rallying point for last week’s demonstrations. It was run anonymously by Ghonim, who referred to himself simply as “ElShaheeed,” which in Arabic means “the martyr.” Ghonim also created the Web page for Mohamed ElBaradei, the Nobel Prize winner who has returned to Egypt to become one of the main leaders of the opposition.

After Ghonim’s disappearance two weeks ago, friends, family, and Google officials frantically tried to track him down, fearing for his safety.

“A lot of people died,” Ghonim said on Monday, trying to downplay his own role; he was unhappy, he said, that he had become such a prominent face of the movement. “That was not my plan, and I hate it, but it was out of my hands,” he said.

If I were in charge at google I would investigate this guy and all of his contacts.... Im sure he has some very dirty friends...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14