Author Topic: Islamic Anti-Semitism  (Read 494 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Islamic Anti-Semitism
« on: February 09, 2011, 01:36:56 AM »
The Muslims are carrying out the goals of Hitler and the Nazis...

Muslim and Nazi Jew hatred are inter-related. They both seek the ultimate destruction of world Jewry.

We must all consider this when we discuss the Muslim Brotherhood.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Islamic Anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 02:05:32 AM »
All good videos.

To me the most obvious sign that the Islamic world follows Naziism, is the incredible popularity of Mein Kampf in these filthy countries.  In Turkey, Bangladesh, and many other countries, Mein Kampf has been one of the only staples of the top 10 best selling books.... other than the Koran of course.  Im sure these countries will soon start selling those two books in a box-set called Jihad, part 1 and 2.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 02:25:33 AM »
I wasnt aware that Hitler funded the Muslim Brotherhood.  I also wasnt aware that the Grand Mufti (spelling) was supposed to be executed for war crimes, but the west didnt want to incite Arab hatred.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 02:27:34 AM »
I wasnt aware that Hitler funded the Muslim Brotherhood.  I also wasnt aware that the Grand Mufti (spelling) was supposed to be executed for war crimes, but the west didnt want to incite Arab hatred.

Yes, I posted about that the other day.... Even the wiki page discusses it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14