Author Topic: Muhammed was a necrophile: evidence and detailed analysis! [video]  (Read 12468 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://pyemministry.blogspot.com/2010/11/muhammed-was-necrophile-evidence-and.html

In ancient Egypt, there is record of the treatment of the bodies of young women that were set out to decompose for a few days before being delivered to embalmers. This practice originated from the need to discourage the men performing the funerary customs from having sexual interest in their charges. Herodotus writes in The Histories that, to discourage intercourse with a corpse, Ancient Egyptians left deceased beautiful women to decay for "three or four days" before giving them to the embalmers.

In some societies the practice was enacted owing to a belief that the soul of an unmarried woman would not find peace; among the Kachin of Myanmar, versions of a marriage ceremony were held to lay a dead virgin to rest, which would involve intercourse with the corpse. Similar practices obtained in some pre-modern Central European societies when a woman who was engaged to be married died before the wedding

Now let's take a look at what Muhammed did!

This is from a book called "Kanz Al Umal" (The Treasure of the Workers), in the chapter of "The issues of women", authored by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in "Al-Jami Al-Saghir," written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.

A rare manuscript of the book is available in the Chester Beatty Library in Dublin Ireland.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas:

‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.

"The Arabic word used here for slept is "Id'tajat," and literally means "lay down" with her. It is often used to mean, "Lay down to have sex." Muhammad is understood as saying that because he slept with her she has become like a wife to him so she will be considered like a "mother of the believers." This will supposedly prevent her from being tormented in the grave, since Muslims believe that as people wait for the Judgment Day they will be tormented in the grave. "Reduce the pressure"  here means that the torment won't be as much because she is now a "mother of the believers" after Muhammad slept with her and "consummated" the union. "

Here is something to ponder:

It has been theorized that either of the following situation could be antecedents to necrophilia. The necrophile develops poor self-esteem, perhaps due to the fact that he was very fearful of rejection by women/men and he desired a sexual partner who was incapable of rejecting him.

68 percent of necrophiles are motivated by a desire for an unresisting and unrejecting partner, and this could be very much the case, because, I doubt many of the women this false, fake rapist prophet Muhammed raped had much choice. No women would enjoy having intercourse with a man who had just murdered her husband, there is no way a 9 years old is going to enjoin a penis thrust into her. So it stands to reason the only willing sex partner he could find was his dead aunt.

An In-depth look at another Sahih Muslim Hadith that condones necrophilia:

Book 003, Number 0684:

Abu Musa reported: There cropped up a difference of opinion between a group of Muhajirs (Emigrants) and a group of Ansar (Helpers) (and the point of dispute was) that the Ansar said: The bath (because of sexual intercourse) becomes obligatory only when the semen spurts out or ejaculates. But the Muhajirs said: When a man has sexual intercourse (with the woman), a bath becomes obligatory (no matter whether or not there is seminal emission or ejaculation). Abu Musa said: Well, I satisfy you on this (issue). He (Abu Musa, the narrator) said: I got up (and went) to 'A'isha and sought her permission and it was granted, and I said to her: O Mother, or Mother of the Faithful, I want to ask you about a matter on which I feel shy. She said: Don't feel shy of asking me about a thing which you can ask your mother, who gave you birth, for I am too your mother. Upon this I said: What makes a bath obligatory for a person? She replied: You have come across one well informed! The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When anyone sits amidst four parts (of the woman) and the circumcised parts touch each other a bath becomes obligatory.

Commentary of Famous Muslim Scholar Shaykh al-Islam Imam Muhyiddin Yahya ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi on this hadith:

The meaning of the hadith is that the necessity to wash is not limited to when semen is ejaculated, rater it is when the penile head (Hash-fa, lit. "the head of the male member," i.e. head of the penis) penetrates the vagina, then it is necessary for the man and the woman to wash. There is no disagreement on this today, even though there was disagreement on this by some of the early companions and others later. However, an agreement was later reached and this is what we have shown and presented previously.

Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated A WOMAN’S ANUS, or A MAN’S ANUS, or AN ANIMAL’S VAGINA or ITS ANUS then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive OR DEAD, YOUNG OR OLD, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully. This also applies if the woman places the male member inside her while the man is asleep, whether the penis is erect or not, whether the penis is circumcised or uncircumcised. All these situations require that the person committing the act and the one the act is committed on must wash themselves, unless the person committing the act or the person the act is committed on is a young male or female. In that case it cannot be said that the person must wash, for they do not have the responsibility, rather it is said that this person is in a state of impurity. If that person can discern (the sexual act) then his guardian can command him to wash just as he commands him to perform the ablution washing for prayers. For if he prays without washing, his prayer has not been performed correctly; likewise if he doesn’t wash after he reaches puberty he must be forced to wash. If he washed as a youth and then reaches puberty, then he does not have to repeat the washing.

The scholarly interpretation of the hadith above comes from Imam Yahiya ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi's book Al Minhaj Be Sharh Sahih Muslim . Here are two short bios of Al-Nawawi for those who are interested to know his qualifications as a scholar and commentator from two Islamic websites:

Imam Nawawi (d. 676)

One of the great Sufi scholars, strictest latter-time hadith masters, and most meticulous of jurists, Shaykh al-Islam Imam Muhyiddin Yahya ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi is with al-Rafi`i the principal reference of the late Shafi`i school. His books remain authoritative in the methodology of the law, in Qur'an commentary, and in hadith. His commentary of Sahih Muslim is second only to Ibn Hajar's commentary of Sahih Bukhari. Allah gave his famous compilation of Forty Hadiths more circulation and fame than possibly any other book of hadith, large or small, and has allowed Nawawi to be of immense benefit to the Community of Islam.

Nawawi was considered a Sufi and a saint, as is evident from the titles of some of his works and that of Sakhawi's biography entitled Tarjamat shaykh al-islam, qutb al-awliya' al-kiram, faqih al-anam, muhyi al-sunna wa mumit al-bid`a Abi Zakariyya Muhyi al-Din al-Nawawi (The biography of the Shaykh of Islam, the Pole of Noble Saints, the Jurist of Mankind, the Reviver of the Sunna and the Slayer of Innovation... al-Nawawi). (Source)

Yahya ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi (d. 676/1277)

Imam Yahya ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi was born in the village of Nawa in Southern Syria, Nawawi spent most of his life in Damascus where he lived in a simple manner, devoted to Allah, engaging single-mindedly in worship, study, writing and teaching various Islamic sciences. The life of this world seems scarcely to have impinged upon him. He was a versatile and extremely dedicated scholar whose breadth of learning was matched by its depth.
    Imam Nawawi died at the young age of 44 years, leaving behind him numerous works of great importance, the most famous of these being:

* al-Arba'un Nabawi (An-Nawawis Forty Hadith)
        * Riyadhus saleheen
        * al-Maqasid (Al-Nawawi's Manual of Islam).
        * Kitab al-Adhkar,
        * Minhaj al-Talibin (a main reference for Shafi'i fiqh)
        * Shar' Sahih Muslim (he was the first to arrange the sahih of Muslim in the now familiar categories)

Although best known for his works in hadith, Yahya ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi (d. 676/1277) was also the Imam of the later Shafi'i school of Jurisprudence, and widely acknowledged as the intellectual heir to Imam Shafi’i. He was a renowned scholar and jurist who dedicated his life to the pursuit of Islamic learning.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muhammed was a necrophile: evidence and detailed analysis! [video]
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 06:11:42 AM »
What a beacon of enlightenment.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 08:24:14 AM »
Interesting article. I know he was a pedophile but I didn't knew he was a necrophile.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »
great article
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 11:10:41 AM »
Necrophile philosophy so much spread on the earth in the garb of muslamics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »
Wow, according to this, Islam would recognize a marriage between a man and a corpse.

Islam is very open minded about the definition of marriage.  They allow for unions to 5 year olds, goats, camels, and now marriages to the deceased.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 01:25:48 PM »
Wow, according to this, Islam would recognize a marriage between a man and a corpse.

Islam is very open minded about the definition of marriage.  They allow for unions to 5 year olds, goats, camels, and now marriages to the deceased.

Under the guise of 'diversity' almost anything seems acceptable.
'Progression', nowadays, is synonymous for corruption.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 05:00:36 PM »

He enjoyed sex with children.
He enjoyed sex with the dead.
Let's see...1+1...
He probably died from having sex with dead children.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »
Wow.
Okay.... The word omniphile springs to mind  :::D
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 01:24:50 PM »
A sex maniac sociopath

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 05:56:20 AM »
No wonder their women are all in body bags, they just practicing for copulation in the morgue.