Author Topic: Mubarak Refuses to Step down  (Read 984 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Mubarak Refuses to Step down
« on: February 10, 2011, 04:26:18 PM »
Today I will remember for a long time. When I was waking up this morning all the news sites were buzzing with the news of the imminent overthrow of Hosni Mubaraks regime in Egypt. At first I didn't believe it, but eventually all the hype made me believe it was really happening....

But as I drove in this morning to work I was listening to Rush Limbaugh who was making a prediction that the media doesn't know what the hell its talking about because mixed messages were still coming out of Cairo and the media was ignoring those reports...

So I just looked at google news and LO AND BEHOLD!!!! Mubarak IS NOT stepping down today....

What makes Rush Limbaugh so smart? I had a feeling it would fall through but Limbaugh was openly predicting that Mubarak would not step down today.... Chalk another one up to Rush Limbaugh!

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/middle-east/Mubarak-Tells-Egyptians-He-Will-Remain-in-Office-For-Now-115750829.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Mubarak Refuses to Step down
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 04:30:39 PM »
What is even funnier is that Obama gave a victory speech earlier claiming that Democracy has won in Egypt...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/02/10/egypt.protests.us.reax/

(CNN) -- The world is "witnessing history unfold" in Egypt, President Barack Obama said Thursday in reference to reports that President Hosni Mubarak may step down within hours.

In comments at the start of a speech in Michigan, Obama called the situation in Egypt "a moment of transformation taking place because the people of Egypt are calling for change."

He repeated the persistent U.S. call for an "orderly and genuine transition to democracy in Egypt."

CIA Director Leon Panetta told a U.S. congressional committee earlier Thursday that there was a "strong likelihood that Mubarak may step down this evening, which would be significant in terms of where the hopefully orderly transition in Egypt takes place."
But right after that speech Mubarak announces that he is not stepping down... A little early for Mr. Obama to celebrate...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 05:48:49 PM »
The end is that the coup attempt in Egypt will expose Obama and Hillary's incompetence and evil and generate a coup in the USA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 06:55:58 PM »
These people are so braindead.  I cant believe they could possibly think that this has anything to do with democracy.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 07:18:55 PM »
Rush LImbaugh is sometimes right in his predictions and sometimes wrong.  I like him but he is far from Nostradamus.  In terms of Egypt I like that they will be unstable for awhile, that makes them less a threat to Israel.  However, if they have a melee determining who controls Egypt the winning party might be pretty tough.  On balance I like it though.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 09:15:42 PM »
I hope all the Egyptian Muslim Nazis all kill each other...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein