Author Topic: INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !  (Read 24610 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 07:41:38 PM »
Is that mean that You are against Affirmative Action?
That's exactly why we are against it, because right now we can not distinguish between unqualified and people like yourself who truly are genuine and deserve the position. This would eliminate that ? .
The only one's that have anything to fear are the one that got there because of it. It's not a racial issue but it can be perceived as such because of all the favoritism it create in it's path.

Imerica

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 07:52:01 PM »
Is that mean that You are against Affirmative Action?
That's exactly why we are against it, because right now we can not distinguish between unqualified and people like yourself who truly are genuine and deserve the position. This would eliminate that ? .
The only one's that have anything to fear are the one that got there because of it. It's not a racial issue but it can be perceived as such because of all the favoritism it create in it's path.
Yes, I'm against Affirmative Action because its turned into this monster that can't be controlled. The problem with it isn't that it exists, its the way in which our country allows it to exist. The fact that some blacks and women can pull the AA card when they want a job or placement in a school.

By Allen's view of things, I'll be fighting a losing battle once I become a teacher and start to educate in the community where I grew up. I don't think education for our black youth (and anyone for that matter ) is worth fighting for.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 08:25:30 PM »
Imerica, interracial relationships still are pretty uncommon.

FOTL's nightmare seems to be flourishing in Brooklyn.

Got a point there, now there are more divorces then marriages lasting 40, 50, 60 years.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-T

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 11:12:25 PM »

With all due respect, weren't you in an interracial relationship, Allen-T? Are you for it if a white man is interested in a black woman and against it if a black man is interested in a white woman?

I have no problem with two decent people of opposite races marrying within a proper religious context. I don't think it's a good idea, but I have nothing against it. I was obsessed with sex from a very young age and started on this path of dating different types of women early. Greek, Jewish, Cuban, Ukraniane, Puerto Rican,etc. I just love women and thought "gee, I want to try every flavor imaginable". Of course this was irresponsible and wrong. I was a lover of evil before I found Christ. As far as the specific combination of black male/white female goes, I think in most cases the white woman has serious low self esteem issues. Black men in general are beasts that have no value for women of any color. That is because most black males were not raised by men.  Black men generally view "getting the white girl" as a means of attacking what they perceive is the reason they are failures; White men. Everything is whitey's fault in most depraved black brains. So I take particular issue with white women going with black men[except if it's within a proper religious dating context] because as a white man I view most black men as my enemy. Not my biggest enemy, but an enemy[they are too stupid to be that much of an enemy]. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that whites get as fair a chance as possible in light of unjust things like Affirmative Action laws. For example, my wife no longer offers tutoring at her church on Saturdays because it's all stupid black retards and illegals. It's not a "racist" thing, but she understands that helping these kids that already have laws working for them to the disadvantage of white kids would, in the final analysis, be working against her own people. I would do anything to elevate white people and anything to kick blacks and hispanics down, simply to level the playing field for whites. So call me a racist, I don't care. Rabbi Kahane was called a racist every day. I am in good company.   
How Christian of you. ::)

Its a shame that someone would willfully refuse to help a black child because there are laws to help them. That's crazy. I'm going to become a teacher and in the process, I'll help those children who need my help. Affirmative action has nothing to do with this. It simply wouldn't be fair of me to push a child off to the side to another service if I can provide it without making them feel stupid and incapable of doing for themselves.

This is probably your most telling response yet. And what do you know about the Bible, Erica, really?

Imerica

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 11:51:20 PM »

With all due respect, weren't you in an interracial relationship, Allen-T? Are you for it if a white man is interested in a black woman and against it if a black man is interested in a white woman?

I have no problem with two decent people of opposite races marrying within a proper religious context. I don't think it's a good idea, but I have nothing against it. I was obsessed with sex from a very young age and started on this path of dating different types of women early. Greek, Jewish, Cuban, Ukraniane, Puerto Rican,etc. I just love women and thought "gee, I want to try every flavor imaginable". Of course this was irresponsible and wrong. I was a lover of evil before I found Christ. As far as the specific combination of black male/white female goes, I think in most cases the white woman has serious low self esteem issues. Black men in general are beasts that have no value for women of any color. That is because most black males were not raised by men.  Black men generally view "getting the white girl" as a means of attacking what they perceive is the reason they are failures; White men. Everything is whitey's fault in most depraved black brains. So I take particular issue with white women going with black men[except if it's within a proper religious dating context] because as a white man I view most black men as my enemy. Not my biggest enemy, but an enemy[they are too stupid to be that much of an enemy]. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that whites get as fair a chance as possible in light of unjust things like Affirmative Action laws. For example, my wife no longer offers tutoring at her church on Saturdays because it's all stupid black retards and illegals. It's not a "racist" thing, but she understands that helping these kids that already have laws working for them to the disadvantage of white kids would, in the final analysis, be working against her own people. I would do anything to elevate white people and anything to kick blacks and hispanics down, simply to level the playing field for whites. So call me a racist, I don't care. Rabbi Kahane was called a racist every day. I am in good company.   

Its a shame that someone would willfully refuse to help a black child because there are laws to help them. That's crazy. I'm going to become a teacher and in the process, I'll help those children who need my help. Affirmative action has nothing to do with this. It simply wouldn't be fair of me to push a child off to the side to another service if I can provide it without making them feel stupid and incapable of doing for themselves.

This is probably your most telling response yet. And what do you know about the Bible, Erica, really?
I'm a newborn Christian...last November. So I only know a little but from what I DO know, fighting evil by being evil isn't Chist-like.

Allen-T

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 06:17:24 AM »

I'm a newborn Christian...last November. So I only know a little but from what I DO know, fighting evil by being evil isn't Chist-like.
And you are correct about that. We just disagree on whether certain things I say are evil or not. Christians often use this phrase, "what would Christ do". You know what is funny though, You never hear Christians cite the passage where Jesus enters the temple and starts a riot, throwing tables all over the place because evil business practices were going on in Gods house. In fact I am quite certain today that most Christians would judge any individual as "evil" who took such measures in the face of evil. But Jesus himself did this. It is not my intention to trivialize the hardship that would be placed on the few decent blacks that were banned from public transportation. But the greater good would be served by doing so. Numerous, countless incidents of crime and public disturbance would be instantly eradicated. Trains would run better because whites would be in control again. I am not lying, when I leave work at 5am there is always one of two white drivers who do an excellent job. Not this morning, the bus came barrel-assing down the street and the black driver sped right past me, slamming the brakes 1/8 mile past me. "oh I didn't see you". he was looking right at me when he passed me. Total retard that could have injured someone the way he stopped. Funny how God works. This really cool black woman that I work with and really like alot just came back from vacation. I was glad to see her and was talking with her. Our conversations [You and me, Erica] were going through my mind, and I started to feel a bit guilty, maybe I am wrong. Wouldn't you know, for some strange reason this woman tells me her and her boyfriend have section 8 housing!! They both work at the same place, 5-6 days a week,w/overnight differential. They have a car, I don't. They are getting public assistance, I am not. Then I realised I am right. Most black people are truly evil,even the seemingly very nice ones. I thank God for that eye opener, because I really liked this woman alot. But evil is evil. Why should my tax dollars be supporting that? I hate to spoil all the fun, but for the next 6 weeks or so my time on the forum will be very limited as I have a nice video editing job that pays nice to do. We can continue the festivities in the future.       

Imerica

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007, 10:54:33 AM »

And you are correct about that. We just disagree on whether certain things I say are evil or not. Christians often use this phrase, "what would Christ do". You know what is funny though, You never hear Christians cite the passage where Jesus enters the temple and starts a riot, throwing tables all over the place because evil business practices were going on in Gods house. In fact I am quite certain today that most Christians would judge any individual as "evil" who took such measures in the face of evil. But Jesus himself did this. It is not my intention to trivialize the hardship that would be placed on the few decent blacks that were banned from public transportation. But the greater good would be served by doing so. Numerous, countless incidents of crime and public disturbance would be instantly eradicated. Trains would run better because whites would be in control again. I am not lying, when I leave work at 5am there is always one of two white drivers who do an excellent job. Not this morning, the bus came barrel-assing down the street and the black driver sped right past me, slamming the brakes 1/8 mile past me. "oh I didn't see you". he was looking right at me when he passed me. Total retard that could have injured someone the way he stopped. Funny how G-d works. This really cool black woman that I work with and really like alot just came back from vacation. I was glad to see her and was talking with her. Our conversations [You and me, Erica] were going through my mind, and I started to feel a bit guilty, maybe I am wrong. Wouldn't you know, for some strange reason this woman tells me her and her boyfriend have section 8 housing!! They both work at the same place, 5-6 days a week,w/overnight differential. They have a car, I don't. They are getting public assistance, I am not. Then I realised I am right. Most black people are truly evil,even the seemingly very nice ones. I thank G-d for that eye opener, because I really liked this woman alot. But evil is evil. Why should my tax dollars be supporting that? I hate to spoil all the fun, but for the next 6 weeks or so my time on the forum will be very limited as I have a nice video editing job that pays nice to do. We can continue the festivities in the future.       
I don't know where you were going with comparing our conversations with the black lady you work with, but I'll tell you this much. I have just as much disdain for people who work really good jobs and get paid well but are on Section 8. That's like telling me that 4+2= 100. lol That's crazy. What I'm thinking is that they probably have a house full of kids (I don't know if you know her well enough to ask) coupled with the cost of living in NYC [which is through the roof] probably allowed them to recieve special benefits. On the other foot, even if that were the case, there are two incomes coming into the housing. The rate of Section 8 can go from as little as an unbelievable $25/ month to $650/ month. The housing is more than likely bigger than most apartments or houses in NY. So I don't know. LOL I would be really angry if it turned out that there are two incomes but only one is being reported and so she qualified for section 8. Thats  what I dislike the most in people who take advantage of the system.

As for the subway system and the possibility of them being run better if only passengered or driven by whites...I don't know about that either. Where I'm from, I've seen equal amounts of ignorance on both sides of the coin. Loud some white kids...some mean white adults.... some homeless white men/women defacating or [censored] on the train in plain view... some pschitzophrenic white people.. and the same instances with some black people. I think that if you took all of us off of the transit system that it would surely change but not so much that the sky would open up and devour all of the black people you hate. They'd still be on the streets... more for you to talk about. Now all of the good people will again be mixed with all of the bad black people so not only would it not solve anything ...it would actually entertain you more.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2007, 02:40:42 PM »
In American society it's still to this day and will ALWAYS be the ultimate Racial Sin for a White Women to turn to the coloured CREATURES of the world for sexual gratification.  White Woman are meant to be pure of spirit and NEVER lust for an IGNORANT Baboon LOL  :laugh: White men however in society are the "great white fathers" and therefore any child who he has with a coloued CREATURE doesn't inherit his grand race for the identity of the Coloureds has historically been given through the coloured mother.

But white women who produced non-pure King Kong SPAWNS were ostracized from their white communities and most likely where STONED to death by their White Father and brothers for showing the ultimate dishonor to the "White Man's SUPREME Status"! Sieg: German for "VICTORY" of white men over all others who have been his servants !!

WHITE WOMEN should always believe their men are the BEST because historically nothing could be More Factual !

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2007, 02:56:59 PM »
Btw We should take note of the mixed degraded Hispanic Culture moving into White Areas and influencing young white girls that such a pathetic SLIME-ball culture is an acceptable standard for her to follow. 
Down with the foreign so-called Hispanics.  If you don't recall the ORIGINAL Hispanics were White conquistadors who raped those savages' Squaw and [censored] Wives.  Those SCUM will be the end of the white man's rein in America if those White womanizing IMPOSTORS aren't halted by either being turned around or Put in their INFERIOR Natural Place.

FOREVER Hail "Great White Father" !   
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2007, 11:32:39 AM »
The only interracial couple I seem to see are White guy-Asian girl and Black guy-Spanish girl.

The only Black man-white woman couples I have seen. The white woman was fat and ugly.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Imerica

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 03:00:21 AM »
The only interracial couple I seem to see are White guy-Asian girl and Black guy-Spanish girl.

The only Black man-white woman couples I have seen. The white woman was fat and ugly.

If its not race, its size, right? ::) Its called 'preference' for a reason.

newman

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 03:17:44 AM »

All the negro women I see on Jerry Springer are the size of a house

Imerica

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 04:24:22 AM »

Did you miss all of the episodes where all of the white women were just as big but had missing teeth?

newman

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 04:32:24 AM »

Did you miss all of the episodes where all of the white women were just as big but had missing teeth?

Good point. What do you folks eat over there?

Imerica

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 05:48:29 AM »

I'm not sure what THEY eat, but although I'm not starving, I'm also not as big as a house. So you're asking the wrong woman. lol

newman

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2007, 07:45:17 AM »

I'm not sure what THEY eat, but although I'm not starving, I'm also not as big as a house. So you're asking the wrong woman. lol

Well you've had kids and you're not a teenager anymore, how come you're not huge? Are you bullimic?

Imerica

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2007, 08:42:37 PM »

Well you've had kids and you're not a teenager anymore, how come you're not huge? Are you bullimic?
Those who aren't suffering from some kind of disease that causes obesity have control over how big they get. When I got married at 20, I was 114 now 13 years later I'm 175. I'm not huge at all, really. I like me the way I am but I'll be willing to lose weight for health reasons, so that I won't have to worry about diabetes.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2007, 09:33:16 PM »
My cousin's daughter became involved in an interracial relationship in HS.
My cousin was devastated by it.  Sorry if that is offensive - Imerica - but it is how he felt.
Everyone told him - it's no big deal anymore
About a year ago this girl was shot in the neck point blank by another whatsanacki.
She died at 19 years of age.  She left behind a baby girl (who's first birthday party she was planning)
My cousin lost a daughter and a granddaughter with one bullet.
Custody of the baby was given to her father(term used loosely) - he had just been released from jail. 
So that makes him the best person to raise her  ;).
The killer has been free on bail for the past year.
Anyway this past Monday this killer whatsanacki was sentenced to 15 years on a plea bargain.
They gave him a plea deal since he had only one prior arrest.  Nice right.
So I don't think highly of interracial relationships - sorry.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2007, 01:30:30 AM »
My cousin's daughter became involved in an interracial relationship in HS.
My cousin was devastated by it.  Sorry if that is offensive - Imerica - but it is how he felt.
Everyone told him - it's no big deal anymore
About a year ago this girl was shot in the neck point blank by another whatsanacki.
She died at 19 years of age.  She left behind a baby girl (who's first birthday party she was planning)
My cousin lost a daughter and a granddaughter with one bullet.
Custody of the baby was given to her father(term used loosely) - he had just been released from jail. 
So that makes him the best person to raise her  ;).
The killer has been free on bail for the past year.
Anyway this past Monday this killer whatsanacki was sentenced to 15 years on a plea bargain.
They gave him a plea deal since he had only one prior arrest.  Nice right.
So I don't think highly of interracial relationships - sorry.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's daughter's death and how much time the killer actually spent in jail for the crime. That's never pleasing to hear.

I must say though that interracial relationships aren't the reasons for violence in relationships. My mom was abused by her ex boyfriend for 14 years (he beat on me and my siblings for just as long) and my mom and he are black. Some people were just not meant to be together and not for the reasons you think. Losers come in a rainbow of colors and they show just as many when they're cruel and disrespectful to their significant others. This goes for women who abuse their men also. Its not about color, but about anger.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2007, 05:43:16 AM »
I agree with you - skin color does not ensure that someone will not be evil.
The chances seem to increase with people of color. 
Sorry - I know that sounds wrong - but it is how I feel.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2007, 05:48:35 AM »
I was in an interracial relationship once.

I went out with a presbyterian.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2007, 09:19:15 AM »

Real men don't FEEL anything !
What's that got to do with it ? :P
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Imerica

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2007, 12:11:02 PM »

Real men don't FEEL anything !
What's that got to do with it ? :P
bullcat is a woman, Scotch. And she can feel any way she wishes.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2007, 12:19:10 PM »
Free yourselves of Feminism, HIPPIES ! :laugh:
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Imerica

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2007, 12:25:09 PM »
Free yourselves of Feminism, HIPPIES ! :laugh:
Free yourself of IGNORANCE, Duffus! (*insert bs flag smiley here*)