Author Topic: I have an idea  (Read 690 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
I have an idea
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:35:50 PM »
How can we get in touch with mike huckabee so chaim can go on his tv show and share his story about liberating 1 million soviet jews and how israel wont let him make aliya?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I have an idea
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 10:00:05 PM »
How can we get in touch with mike huckabee so chaim can go on his tv show and share his story about liberating 1 million soviet jews and how israel wont let him make aliya?

That sounds like a great idea. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 11:52:40 PM »
That sounds like an awesome idea even though it might not happen since Fox is way to PC. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 06:12:56 PM »
That sounds like an awesome idea even though it might not happen since Fox is way to PC. 

They have glenn beck who isnt Polituically correct. Buyt how can we get in touch with mike huckabee to get chaim on his show? who do we make arrangements with? How do we contact them?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 08:37:12 PM »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
I just sent them a letter about chaim. I told them how chaim started a group jews for huckabee. I also told them that he has an important and fascinating story to tell about how the israeli govt will not let him make alliyah because of his political opinions. Hopefully this shall lead somewhere. Bezrat hashem!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 09:25:25 PM »
I just sent them a letter about chaim. I told them how chaim started a group jews for huckabee. I also told them that he has an important and fascinating story to tell about how the israeli govt will not let him make alliyah because of his political opinions. Hopefully this shall lead somewhere. Bezrat hashem!

Yasher Koach, I hope they'll read it and it will lead somewhere Bezrat Hashem.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 09:49:19 PM »
This would make us a stronger movement if chaim was on mike huckabee's show. After the show we would recieve a couple million dollars in donation to start a mass movement in israel and it would help chaim get into israel because most americans and israeli jews including leftists dont agree that he should be banned from living in israel. This would give the shabak and the whole self hating establishment a terrible nightmare.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 02:50:58 AM »
Thank you for your efforts, great work, The proud jew !

One comment on what you have written : I seriously doubt that Israeli leftists disagree on banning Chaim. Most leftists are not true democrats even when they claim to be. On the contrary, they are keen on violating freedom of expression when it serves their interests.