Author Topic: Taqiya at its best in Australia  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Taqiya at its best in Australia
« on: February 14, 2011, 07:11:13 AM »
I don't like to get into the goings on of Islam and the 'negative' effect it has in Australia but this story, which has been lifted from the SMH (Sydney Morning Herald) has raised my ire.

A lot of Christians have jumped onto the Islamic bandwagon in regards to helping catering for them here in Australia.

Religions combined in a call to unity
http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/viewDocument.ac?page=1&sy=smh&kw=religions+combined+in+a+call+to+unity&pb=smh&dt=selectRange&dr=day&so=relevance&sf=text&sf=headline&rc=10&rm=200&sp=nrm&clsPage=1&docID=SMH110212BS66QJ5SSD3

Coruhlu acknowledges that fundamentalists on all side may not approve of bringing together such different spiritual traditions. "What we have to realise, Muslims and Christians, is that although we may each have one text which hasn't changed, we cannot claim the interpretation of the text will always be the same. That's where the issue arises."

Whirling dervishes and Sufi musicians from Turkey will take part together with Sydney's Renaissance Players, performing Sephardic Jewish songs.

Now this comes as no surprise at all when I hear of dialogue and hugging between Christians and Muslims as Muslims in Australia are doing their darndest to use the old method  of 'Divide and conquer' to achieve their objectives.

I find the above totally deplorable in using Sephardic Jewish songs to help them achieve their dirty little propaganda game. >:(