Author Topic: Confused, help me, why should serbia be saved  (Read 4732 times)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Confused, help me, why should serbia be saved
« on: May 22, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »
Can someone tell me why does serbia need to be saved, weren't they the ones murdering the catholics?
I just found it odd for it to be on this forum.
Someone please educate me and bring me up to date on this issue.
Thank you for your help.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Confused, help me, why should serbia be saved
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 12:50:58 PM »
Seriously?

The heroic Serbs were allies of America in both world wars.  During World War II, they sheltered American pilots, whereas the Bosnian and Albanian Muslims turned them over to the Nazis.  They also allowed Jews to fight with them against the Nazis, who were allied with the Croatians. 

The Croatians had their own concentration camps, one of which is Jasenovac, run by Franciscan friars.  It was here that many Serbs, Jews and gypsies were killed.  Furthermore, there was never anything like the Nuremberg trials for the Croat murderers. 

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »
Seriously?

The heroic Serbs were allies of America in both world wars.  During World War II, they sheltered American pilots, whereas the Bosnian and Albanian Muslims turned them over to the Nazis.  They also allowed Jews to fight with them against the Nazis, who were allied with the Croatians. 

The Croatians had their own concentration camps, one of which is Jasenovac, run by Franciscan friars.  It was here that many Serbs, Jews and gypsies were killed.  Furthermore, there was never anything like the Nuremberg trials for the Croat murderers. 
Thanks for explaining, I appreciate your help.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 01:00:49 PM »
If you're at all serious about knowing why Serbia should be saved, I suggest you read all topics of our Save Serbia section.  Then you should go over to Julia Gorin's blog -- http://juliagorin.com.  She's an expert on the subject of the Balkans. 

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 03:59:18 PM »
Seriously?

The heroic Serbs were allies of America in both world wars.  During World War II, they sheltered American pilots, whereas the Bosnian and Albanian Muslims turned them over to the Nazis.  They also allowed Jews to fight with them against the Nazis, who were allied with the Croatians.  

The Croatians had their own concentration camps, one of which is Jasenovac, run by Franciscan friars.  It was here that many Serbs, Jews and gypsies were killed.  Furthermore, there was never anything like the Nuremberg trials for the Croat murderers.  
And that concentration camps are leaded by Catholic church and they priests such as Archbishop Stepinac who has blessed all of this, and now he is the saint! concentration camp for children are leaded by nuns ....then 250.000 Serbs are forcibly baptized in the Catholics!
But that is not only time in history when the Serbs were forced to convert to Catholicism, that is 1000 years old plan!So what do you think , how Croats become  a nation! Over 80% of Croat population are genetic serbs but they are catholics!
And Serbs kills Catholics only in war(in a battle ) as a part of enemy soldiers,such as Nazis, the Ustasha, the Austro-Hungarians... and always it was in self-defense. Which can not be said for Catholics!

I will not mention direct crimes of Vatican and the Pope,i already said it on this forum!

Serbs are only people in the world who always been in friendly  relations with jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I tell you, ask your self WHY DOES CATHOLICS NEED TO BE SAVED!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 04:55:59 PM »
WHY DOES CATHOLICS NEED TO BE SAVED!

Because God created them as well as he created us. In every nation or religion there are some peaceful and good people. Italians are Catholics but they saved Serbs in WWII as much as they could.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 06:02:54 PM »
Because G-d created them as well as he created us. In every nation or religion there are some peaceful and good people. Italians are Catholics but they saved Serbs in WWII as much as they could.
you didn't understand! i asked him that because he was so rude and malicious to this question and issue! You should say this to him not to me! i know this maybe  better than you !

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 08:20:23 PM »
Lets stop Catholic bashing and respect the other members of the forum. crnitrn, I'm not sure what your intention is here, but you are only causing harm to the forum and this organization which fully supports the Serbian people.

Many people claim to be religious and do horrible things (sometimes even in the name of religion). We have many Catholic members here that love G-d, support Israel, and would never even consider such evil things.

This topic has been locked.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim