Author Topic: Black Hebrews  (Read 1997 times)

admin

Black Hebrews
« on: June 05, 2007, 03:00:49 PM »
I just made this. Feel free to add to it.

Black Hebrews
From KahanePedia

The "Black Hebrews" are schvartzas who say "We da original Hebros, and we da original dis, and we da original dat.". They say that everyone was black so in keeping with this lie, they claim that the original Jews were black.

The Black Hebrews in Israel are housing project schvartzas from Chicago who settled in Dimona and live in shanty houses as if it were in the middle of Africa. Dimona is the poorest town in Israel and they live in the poorest part of it. They probably consider Israel to be in Africa because they have no conception of geography. They also don't follow real Judaism and in keeping with that, they fast on Shabbat.

Retrieved from "http://www.israelappel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Black_Hebrews"

Allen-T

Re: Black Hebrews
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 02:33:28 PM »
I just made this. Feel free to add to it.

Black Hebrews
From KahanePedia

The "Black Hebrews" are schvartzas who say "We da original Hebros, and we da original dis, and we da original dat.". They say that everyone was black so in keeping with this lie, they claim that the original Jews were black.

The Black Hebrews in Israel are housing project schvartzas from Chicago who settled in Dimona and live in shanty houses as if it were in the middle of Africa. Dimona is the poorest town in Israel and they live in the poorest part of it. They probably consider Israel to be in Africa because they have no conception of geography. They also don't follow real Judaism and in keeping with that, they fast on Shabbat.

Retrieved from "http://www.israelappel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Black_Hebrews"

Are those the animals you see in New York in Times Square screaming at white people as they walk by and dressed in those ridiculous robes? Black men are useless.   

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 06:55:22 PM »
Dear Allen T, don't be sexist, black women are also useless, we must be fair here and not show any favoritism. Thank you.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 08:36:34 PM »
Am I the only Negro on here who actually has a Job? :)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 09:38:05 PM »
Black Hebrews are now in the building that used to be my synagogue after the neighborhood was schvartzafied. They have a sign that says "Prince ___ Ben Israel" instead of Rabbi ____. Now we have a brand new synagogue building in my own neighborhood where all the Jews moved to after the schvartzas took over in the old neighborhood. For a while, we were in a storefront in the old neighborhood before the new building was ready. We moved in last week.

The [censored] infest everywhere here in Edmonton their alot of Somali Muslim [censored] who are actually adopting to the Canadian way of life and being secular, its also the Somali [censored] claim decent from Arabs which pisses the Arabs off