Author Topic: The Nazi's? They're idiots, you can't help them.  (Read 3743 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
The Nazi's? They're idiots, you can't help them.
« on: May 02, 2007, 01:06:17 AM »
They're stupid, they act like [censored] but I've come to the conclusion [censored] are smarter.

Rediculous dreams of strutting around wearing black uniforms while goose stepping in black boots shouting Heil Hitler.  Ask these idiots when the war in Europe started, much less the lie that started it, and most won't have a clue.

I think the fixation on black uniforms and leather in some sort of homoerotic thing not unlike one would see in a Castro Street homosexual bar.

I am embarrased these clowns claim to be white.

Hitler's Germany, where private citizens were not allowed to own firearms, not allowed a free press, where police could search your possessions without cause or warrant, where your father could be arrested in the middle of the night, dragged to a police station and disappear never to be heard from again and this is the time and place these clowns would prefer to live in?

Today's Nazi's grump about Jews in Washington, how Jews run the world blah, blah... I just laugh because if this were true Israel wouldn't be fighting for its life right now.

Give them an inch and they will allow their ignorance to run a mile.  It starts with Jews but soon moves to Hispanics, then orientals (forget the Chinese who at the height of their empire Europe was a hell hole), then it moves to anyone with brown eyes blah, blah.

I had one once tell me Christmas was a Jewish plot to destroy "aryan civilization".  How Christianity was a "Jew plot" and how any "true aryan" should worship the god Odin.  Maybe someone here can explain that one to me?

They're idiots and I wonder why this forum wastes effort and space discussing the issue.

I don't like Nazi's; give me Jefferson anytime.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: The Nazi's? They're idiots, you can't help them.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 07:46:20 PM »
They're stupid, they act like [censored] but I've come to the conclusion [censored] are smarter.

Rediculous dreams of strutting around wearing black uniforms while goose stepping in black boots shouting Heil Hitler.  Ask these idiots when the war in Europe started, much less the lie that started it, and most won't have a clue.

I think the fixation on black uniforms and leather in some sort of homoerotic thing not unlike one would see in a Castro Street homosexual bar.

I am embarrased these clowns claim to be white.

Hitler's Germany, where private citizens were not allowed to own firearms, not allowed a free press, where police could search your possessions without cause or warrant, where your father could be arrested in the middle of the night, dragged to a police station and disappear never to be heard from again and this is the time and place these clowns would prefer to live in?

Today's Nazi's grump about Jews in Washington, how Jews run the world blah, blah... I just laugh because if this were true Israel wouldn't be fighting for its life right now.

Give them an inch and they will allow their ignorance to run a mile.  It starts with Jews but soon moves to Hispanics, then orientals (forget the Chinese who at the height of their empire Europe was a hell hole), then it moves to anyone with brown eyes blah, blah.

I had one once tell me Christmas was a Jewish plot to destroy "aryan civilization".  How Christianity was a "Jew plot" and how any "true aryan" should worship the G-d Odin.  Maybe someone here can explain that one to me?

They're idiots and I wonder why this forum wastes effort and space discussing the issue.

You hit the main point about those Nazis, the worst ones are Christian Idenity faggots, claiming Jewish hertiage and Jewish legends and myths as their own and hating us for being Jewish what an Irony. The idiots say that all Jews are Khazars, they forgott about Shepardic Jews who are mostly of Semitic decent. I belive the Ashkenazi Jews to be partly of Khazar ancestory, but mostly Semitic.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 08:27:57 PM »
You hit the main point about those Nazis, the worst ones are Christian Idenity faggots, claiming Jewish hertiage and Jewish legends and myths as their own and hating us for being Jewish what an Irony. The idiots say that all Jews are Khazars, they forgott about Shepardic Jews who are mostly of Semitic decent. I belive the Ashkenazi Jews to be partly of Khazar ancestory, but mostly Semitic.

I've had a number of Nazi's attempt to spew venom on the forum I am a part of and I respond we, whites or whatever, should attempt to be more like the Jewish community.

I modeled my family after a Jewish family we knew.  Copied them with great results and I would like to share with you what I copied.

1. No television.  I had four children, two boys and two girls, and until the last one went away to college we never had cable television which limited us to four channels.  Oftentimes four channels to many.

The rule in our house was no television on any school night with the exception of news between 6:30 and 7:00 when it went off.  We didn't have MTV and I never had a clue what anyone was talking about when topics about Friends and other sitcoms came up.

Today three of my four children have college degrees and the one that doesn't makes an excellent living with a two year degree.  Not one of my children was involved in drugs, a "C" on a report card caused serious concern and the hiring of a tutor if need be.

Today the Raptorman family isn't rich but we all enjoy a higher, and in some cases a much higher, wage then average.  Between my four children and I would estimate our combined income is in excess of $350,000 a year which is higher then the average and one of the issues arayans complain about most.

I am a lucky man, everyone I care about most is doing what they should, living life the right way and living life as adjusted successful Americans.

We had high expectations of our children with expectations of living a moral life.

There appears to be a higher representation of Jews in areas of medicine, law and media isn't the result of being Jews but being raised as children in an environment that demanded performance.  I wish more non-Jewish Americans acted Jewish.

So a member of the great Aryan race comes home, flips on television, ignors the kids, accepts average or below average grades, accept n¡ggerish behavior from their offspring only to become outraged blaming someone else for the failure of the fruit of their loins.

The problem in America is we could afford 5% of the population behaving like [censored] in 1955 but we can't afford 50% of the population acting like [censored] in 2007. 

The problem in America today isn't Jews, it isn't the media, it isn't the banks, not the doctors, not the politicians, it isn't the war in Iraq, Iran or Israel it's parents who fail in raising their children.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 08:39:13 PM »

I've had a number of Nazi's attempt to spew venom on the forum I am a part of and I respond we, whites or whatever, should attempt to be more like the Jewish community.

I modeled my family after a Jewish family we knew.  Copied them with great results and I would like to share with you what I copied.

1. No television.  I had four children, two boys and two girls, and until the last one went away to college we never had cable television which limited us to four channels.  Oftentimes four channels to many.

The rule in our house was no television on any school night with the exception of news between 6:30 and 7:00 when it went off.  We didn't have MTV and I never had a clue what anyone was talking about when topics about Friends and other sitcoms came up.

Today three of my four children have college degrees and the one that doesn't makes an excellent living with a two year degree.  Not one of my children was involved in drugs, a "C" on a report card caused serious concern and the hiring of a tutor if need be.

Today the Raptorman family isn't rich but we all enjoy a higher, and in some cases a much higher, wage then average.  Between my four children and I would estimate our combined income is in excess of $350,000 a year which is higher then the average and one of the issues arayans complain about most.

I am a lucky man, everyone I care about most is doing what they should, living life the right way and living life as adjusted successful Americans.

We had high expectations of our children with expectations of living a moral life.

There appears to be a higher representation of Jews in areas of medicine, law and media isn't the result of being Jews but being raised as children in an environment that demanded performance.  I wish more non-Jewish Americans acted Jewish.

So a member of the great Aryan race comes home, flips on television, ignors the kids, accepts average or below average grades, accept n¡ggerish behavior from their offspring only to become outraged blaming someone else for the failure of the fruit of their loins.

The problem in America is we could afford 5% of the population behaving like [censored] in 1955 but we can't afford 50% of the population acting like [censored] in 2007. 

The problem in America today isn't Jews, it isn't the media, it isn't the banks, not the doctors, not the politicians, it isn't the war in Iraq, Iran or Israel it's parents who fail in raising their children.

Those words are accurate, i know Arabs who say to their childern not watch tv, or play with [censored], and thats a fact, many Arabs regard education highly to. As Jews we the Jews work hard and do parent our childern to the right way. Iam doing a 3 year degree in sociology and hopefully oneday go to law school.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 07:19:43 AM »
I know this Egyptian guy that was beaten up by a black guy the reason.He claimed the Egyptian arab robbed his cat the black guy lives next door to the Egyptian the cat was found in the Egyptians back yard.The black guy could'nt figure out cats go into other peoples yards,besides the Egyptian guy has allergies to everything including cats
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »
I know this Egyptian guy that was beaten up by a black guy the reason.He claimed the Egyptian arab robbed his cat the black guy lives next door to the Egyptian the cat was found in the Egyptians back yard.The black guy could'nt figure out cats go into other peoples yards,besides the Egyptian guy has allergies to everything including cats

So much for the African blood in the Egyptians,recend DNA in Egyptians showed only 13% Negriod gentic material in the Egyptian gene pool.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 09:27:27 PM »
I know this Egyptian guy that was beaten up by a black guy the reason.He claimed the Egyptian Arab robbed his cat the black guy lives next door to the Egyptian the cat was found in the Egyptians back yard.The black guy couldn't figure out cats go into other peoples yards,besides the Egyptian guy has allergies to everything including cats

So much for the African blood in the Egyptians,recend DNA in Egyptians showed only 13% Negroid gentic material in the Egyptian gene pool.

Chaim said modern Egyptians have Negro facial features. But ancient Egyptians were white Hamites.

I have been to Egypt they looked dark skined Caucasiods, their around 13% Negriod in their total genes, and on their shows they look Caucasians. Southern Egyptians and the Siwa Berbers are Negriods.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 09:33:05 PM »
I know this Egyptian guy that was beaten up by a black guy the reason.He claimed the Egyptian Arab robbed his cat the black guy lives next door to the Egyptian the cat was found in the Egyptians back yard.The black guy couldn't figure out cats go into other peoples yards,besides the Egyptian guy has allergies to everything including cats

So much for the African blood in the Egyptians,recend DNA in Egyptians showed only 13% Negroid gentic material in the Egyptian gene pool.

Chaim said modern Egyptians have Negro facial features. But ancient Egyptians were white Hamites.

Hamities are dark skined Caucasians.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 10:57:30 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

ftf

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 01:08:44 PM »
The Nazis? You just can't live with them, they're completely uncivilised.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 05:26:19 PM »

How observant of you.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 09:41:59 PM »
They aren't uncivilized they're nuts!

Not only are they nuts they don't count. They're impotent.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 10:24:56 PM »
seeing the kind of posts on Vnn, most of them are trailer trash.

Offline Raptor Jesus

• New JTFer
  • "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."HgWels
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 02:40:28 PM »
Nazi's havev some insane ideas and beliefs. BTW Hitler was gay, and Jesus was jewish you christian Nazis. Your idol is gay and your savior was jewish. Get a life.
Raptor Jesus Loves All Of You.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 06:12:25 PM »
Nazi's havev some insane ideas and beliefs. BTW Hitler was gay, and Jesus was jewish you christian Nazis. Your idol is gay and your savior was jewish. Get a life.

Whoever Jesus doesn't matter to quite a few of them, for they are pagans.  Those Storefronters are into Nordic pagan worship, Roman idol worship (look up the Julian Society), etc, etc...

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 11:58:42 PM »
They're stupid, they act like schvartzas but I've come to the conclusion schvartzas are smarter.

...I am embarrased these clowns claim to be white.

...They're idiots and I wonder why this forum wastes effort and space discussing the issue.

Good post and good points, Raptorman.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 08:49:04 AM »

I'm guessing this is TruthTyper/TruthTyperII/NoahideGentile

Offline Raptor Jesus

• New JTFer
  • "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."HgWels
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 02:55:25 PM »
well some local nazis here were christan. maybe their wrong :D
Raptor Jesus Loves All Of You.