Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 20, 2011  (Read 6966 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, February 20, 2011
« on: February 12, 2011, 06:56:30 PM »
Dear Chaim, before I ask you my questions, please read the following intro in ebonics.

Fou' mo' questions for schvartza history month, man!!

Please read all of my questions except numbers 3 and 5 in ebonics. Thanks.

1. What be your opinion on George Washington Carver?

2. Could you please tell me why muh homeland of Africa is so dirt-poor yet it gots lots of natural resources?
It coulda ben richer den yer cracka countries of America and Europe, if we jus' had da brains to exploit dem.

3. When and how did Detroit became a black-majority city? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was once majority Polish.

4. Can you give me an African Action story involving muh bros and sis's.

5 Finally my fifth and final question, Is the Diamond-rich African country of Botswana a wealthy country compared to the other 47 Sub-Saharan African hellholes or is it just another joke of a country?

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:12:36 AM by Wandering Samurai »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 20, 2011
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 10:03:36 PM »
shalom

just my thought on your response to that guy whose quotes Irish Zionist brought in. i totally agree that that guy is crazy, him admitting that the vast majority of Muslims are Nazis and than suggesting going back to the Auschwitz borders would be good totally discredited him. regarding blacks, he does have a point. east africa had cities here and there, even a  few states. the black Nubian actually conquered Egypt for the duration of the 25th dynasty, at the time, egypt had an intermedite period at the same time that nubia got a full state. regarding languages from east Africa, i know ethiopia has one.
Nubia eventually got conquered by the arabs and is now muslim terrorist nazi sudan. Ethiopia is still where it is today. reason that when the whites came they didnt find anything is because they landed in the wrong place. civilization on that content was only in east africa and ethiopia never got colonized. thats what i had to add, I generally agree with you that is oc00011 insane.

I think there might be a way to circumvent any international boycott against "Apartheid Israel": black market. Israel could illegally smuggle its products into other countries by paying off various gangs, mafias, and drug cartels and it could get raw materials by establishing ties with African and south american militia groups. we could give said groups money, construction supplies, and advanced weaponry in exchange for the use of their smuggling networks. we also know that there will be a lot more anti-semitism in the future, so in case the governments of the world decide to block entry and exit from Israel, we could use those networks to smuggle in new olim.

please respond to this idiot from zootube, use arab terrorist accent

moty89
yes fool i know it and this is because we had on 1967 corrupted weapons but i promise thats wont happen again i know that israel are so afraid now do u remember when Hezballah fire u by missiles and u escape undergrounds because u r so cowards so what u will do when all arabs and muslim countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Afghnistan, and non muslim countries that hate israel unite against u of course u will leave this land and go back to poland and for the peace between Egypt and israel we all Egyptians refusing it

do you have a JDL action story? (something involving steve weigang)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 08:41:28 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 10:56:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. Beezrat Hashem, my wife and I will be traveling to Israel late June into the fourth of July.  We plan on going to the Kotel.  What note would you like me to leave for you?

2. What's the difference between Valentine's Day and Tu b' av?  Where did Valentine's day originate from and why should Jews not celebrate it?

3.  With all of these protests and uprisings in the Muslim world, what do you hope happens?  Who do you hope will take over in Iran?

And a Dvar Torah for this week's Parsha?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 03:13:01 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 12:38:58 PM »
Hail Chaim
First off a big congratulations on chumming up with the EDL. This is fantastic, England getting some real help from across the pond. It'll be like old times.
Baruch hashem hatov vehametiv
 :dance:
  I hope I made a small contribution to that decision by mentioning the comical edict banning BNP members from talking to the EDL.
 :laugh:
  Yes, EDL are cool, I'll keep spying on them to make sure they stay that way.

On to my questions.

1. Halal meat is when animals are ritually slaughtered and drained of blood. Kosher meat as far as I know is when the animal has been ritually slaughtered and drained of blood. I sometimes jovially sugggest to muslims if they can't find halal they should go kosher just to see the look on their faces.
 "Like, me eat jewish food!?"
Anyway Excuse my ignorance but I'm not seeing a difference here.

Are Jews granted a sort of leeway when it comes to sin?
In other words being the chosen ones is it okay for them to look down on people and is there a sort of get out of jail free card if they sin against a human and not G-d.

This concerns the place of the jew. Self-hating jews are a problem for obvious reasons, what of the other end of the spectrum.
 Some jews I know, I stress some not all, say things like whoops Gentile Brains when they've done something clumsy. They refer to non-jews as goyim. Yes they may be the most important people on the planet and self-respect is one thing but frankly these guys have an attitude problem.
 Too much chutzpah. Yes it is very bad that there have been centuries of persecution but that particular chip on their shoulder is so large when they turn around it knocks people over on the other side of the street.
  You see what I'm getting at here? They kind of foster anti-semitism by BEING that penny pinching stereotype.
  If they cause people to turn against them by their actions then surely G-d is not pleased with them.

-------------------------------------------
OK I rambled a bit there.
Anyway G-d bless the great manch and the great kahannistliberal for their advice to me.
Have a productive week.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:40:43 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 03:57:05 PM »
Hi Chaim,
I don't know if you know, but it appears that there is a growing movement to label Kashrut slaughter as inhumane and, subsequently, ban it. I think it is just a matter of time when this view becomes widely accepted. In no doubt, this is driven partially by Jew-hatred and partially by a  real concern for animal welfare.

I've watched videos showing the Kashrut slaughter and it does look terrible to see a cow bleeding to death while remaining fully conscious, chocking on its own blood.

Since Jews are to avoid cruelty towards animals, why not first render an animal non-conscious (through scull percussion, for example) and then for a kosher butcher(shochet) to slash an animal throat so it bleeds to death without suffering. This is technically possible and doesn't appear to contradict our dietary laws. What do you think about technical improvements to our old-age tradition of humanely slaughtering animals? After all, we can reduce the animal's suffering through technology so why not do it?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 05:46:55 PM »
Shalom Brother Chaim,

1. What do you think of Israel Drazin? I just read the book Maimonadies and the Biblical Prophets have you read it?

2 Do you believe this sea of reeds actually parted or dried  up like bible says as well? I read the book guide to the perplexed it seems to try to tone down the scale of the miracles of the bible , but it does seem more practical and rational.
Anything to add?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:38:36 AM by Chai »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 07:12:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 12:14:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) What's your opinion on techeiles?

2) Do you rip toilet paper before shabbos?

3) What's your opinion on Lubavitchers who are yechi-nicks?

4) Should a person be financially stable before he gets married or can he get married while he's still in school?

5) Have you ever davened Shemoneh Esrei on Shabbos or Yom Tov and accidentally said "selach lanu" and struck your chest?

6) I'm getting mixed messages about the whole Mubarek/Egypt thing. Can you explain it briefly and explain how it impacts the yiddishe velt?

Thanks and may Hashem help us
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 09:54:23 AM by It's Just Mo »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 12:22:32 AM »
Dear Chaim,

These questions are from Tempe Brennan Fan, who has unfortunately been without a computer these past few days:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shalom Chaim,

Here be mah next set of questions for the third week of Schvartze History Month.

First a comment: the [censored] sex therapist Alexyss Tylor that I told you about in the first week of SHM is actually an ordained minister! (Probably at Trinity United Church of Christ.) Truth truly is stranger than fiction with apes.

1: I fundamentally disagree with you that we shouldn't be celebrating Schvartze History Month. I think the black race has managed a unique feat. There aren't too many races and continents that were more advanced 5000 years ago than at present. Surely we should acknowledge that rare accomplishment.

2: Related to that observation, I have a question for you. We all know blacks are the master race and so much better than whitey. So, how come some 20 million white Argentines dominated some 130 million black and mixed-race Brazilians, and 5 million white South Africans effectively controlled the entire bottom half of that hellhole continent, over 300 million schvartzes?

3: Do you consider it self-hatred that American schvartzes are rejecting their African roots and identifying and modeling themselves after Arab Nazis?

4: Please tell an African Action Story about an exceptionally insane negro.

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 12:44:54 AM »
Hi Chaim

1.  We know that Sharon was a Traitor for expelling the Jews from Gaza. But Sharon responible for murdering over 900 Israeli Soldiers because he said not to shoot the Civilians? There were many Christian Arabs resisting against the PLO.

2. What is your opinion of Yitzhak Shamir? I know at the end he made a terrible mistake with the Madrid Accords. But aside from that, he did some good things like he ordered the airlifting of 12,000 Ethiopian Jews and he drastically increased the Jewish population in Judea and Samaria.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 07:34:17 PM by danny100 »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 02:06:24 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1).  What is your opinion of British journalist and author Melanie Phillips,   who seems to have good positions on Israel?

2).   There are two Queens Democrat Congressmen that I can't recall you mentioning on any past programs:    6th District:  Gregory Meeks and 7th District: Joseph Crowley.    I would be interested in your input on these two Congressmen.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:08:51 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 06:51:25 PM »
I remember that you did an impression of a rapper rapping on the old QPTV shows. I never laughed so hard. Can you do a quick rap if you can?  I'm sure the listeners will love it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 10:07:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

CBS reporter Lara Logan was raped and beaten by a mob of 200 Egyptian nazi democracy-lovers on the day Mubarak stepped down.  Some reports say it went on for 20-30 minutes, while others are claiming the attack persisted for several hours before it was broken up by egyptian soldiers.   Please comment on this horrendous animal behavior by the egyptian nazis - there were also 140 attacks on journalists in Egypt from January 31 until February 15th - and what this says about the egyptian nazis and what it says about the media who covers up for them and portrays them as heroes.

2.  Please describe an encounter you had with a self-hating Jew, and as always, please include voice impression where possible. 

Thank you Chaim, God bless you and the JTF.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I want to ask your opinion about the Lechi (Stern Group). How should Jewish history judge such an odd group, that while was effective at guerrilla fighting the British, it accepted to its ranks including its commanding rank, Communists (eg Nathan Yellin-Mor), "Canaanites" (eg Amos Keinan), which were anti-British yet they were pro-Soviets, pro-Arab, and hated Judaism with a fervor. These people are nuts and I don't understand how could Stern and the other nationalistic or religious Jews in the Lechi were willing to trust evil nutty people who were willing to fight the British only so they could surrender to the Arabs. Do you believe that there were traitors in the Lechi who tried to bring it down from within ?

Another question about the Lechi is the attempts they made during the Shoah to negotiate with the Nazis. From what is reported, their intention was not to try and ransom Jews in Europe, but to ask the Nazis to help them in their fight against the British in Israel. How pathetic and demented idea is that ?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:05:43 AM by Zelhar »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 10:14:39 AM »
What is your opinion on the John Birch Society?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 10:57:55 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I have read that Rabbi Nacum Shifren used to be a driver of Rabbi Kahane.
Did you ever meet him and what is your opinion on him?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »
Greetings Chaim. As a person who eats only healthy food, how do you get by with traditional Jewish food? Gefilte-fish, Kneidels and many other Jewish dishes are full of fats, sugar and cholesterol.
2. Please, tell us your opinion of the Civil War. Did Jews live better in Dixie? And why do all the shvartzelach associate the beautiful confederate flag with the Swastika of the Nazis?
3. Who founded the N.N.A.C.P? did Jews and whites help 'em?
4. Please share a little shvartze-action story about an antisemitic Orang-Utan.
Thanks in advance and take care!
Eden.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2011, 04:00:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are my zootube questions, sorry if they are long.
2 people this time. But 4 questions from the self hating Jew who btw lives in Britian who says he has "Pro Israel" Muslim friends.

Do you know how many Israelis killed during our wars with Egypt since 1947/48? Over 10, 000. So yes, what we had in the past 30 years is better than a real war, which you clearly know nothing about. Talking from your basement is easy, while others are fighting and risking their lives. You have no value to people’s lives.

Question 1:
Thank you for your reply. I strongly disagree with your views, but at least your intentions are for the wellbeing of the Jewish people so we have that in common, despite extreme contrasts in approach. To answer your questions I'm writing solid facts with sources to back them up so you can check it. Looking forward to hearing your consequent counter-arguments, although this time I doubt you will be able to make one as I will solely use objectivity & fact. Anyway regarding black people having pre-colonial civilization, written language etc...

Question 2:
The ancient black African civilization I mentioned is called D'mt - located in Ethiopia & Eritrea, created by its indigenous blacks. They developed irrigation schemes, used ploughs, grew millet, & made iron tools & weapons. [Munro-Hay, Aksum: An African Civilization of Late Antiquity. Edinburgh: University Press, 1991, p. 57.] an ancient written language called Nsibidi is independent of Roman, Latin or Semitic influence; completely indigenous in creation. this is in southern Nigeria. also, there is Ge'ez which initially began as a written language as early as 8th century B.C.E.! In terms of philosophy, yes, there were - read 'Bantu philosophy' by Tempels. in terms of architecture, there was Zulu and Nguni architecture, Sotho-tswana... also you should seriously research the kingdom of Mapungubwe (located in southern Africa), a very complex & pre-colonial society.

Question 3:
Now, regarding Israel.. giving them the Sinai led to an absolute stop in attacks towards our people, in my view this is more important than economic growth of our country, this view should be yours also considering the value you expressed to a Jew's life. Egypt's regime actually took a lot of measures to prevent weapon smuggling to Hamas, they risked their own necks for this. And the peace made with Jordan also, we haven't had a single act of military aggression from them since. Peace can work and should.

Question 4:
And lastly regarding Muslims, what I'm about to say is a very serious point and I want you to consider it, despite it being against your very career in politics. Show me that you have bravery towards seeking truth with an open mind. So here goes... every religious scriptures of every faith have contradictions. This is why you have 1 Tzadik Ashkenazi arguing with 1 Tzadik Sfaradi about interpretations of the Torah, likewise with all other religions. So, this comes to show that the verses you focus on are verses that inevitably are argued against by some Muslims, just as the "peaceful" verses are argued against by some extremist Nazi Muslims! I'll give you a crucial example: Qur’an 17:104: And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land of promise".

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2011, 07:30:20 PM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinion of these for profit schools such as University of Phoenix and American Intercontinental University?

Do you think there legitimate schools?

Also

Please respond to this Zootube nazi user LadyCartman101 who made the following comments on one of my videos:

"Rascist stupid kikes. I hope there is a second holocaust-- I'd be the one in charge of heating the ovens. deleted Jews. Take your yarmulke and shove it up your pasty Jewish donkey, you stupid waste of space."

I then responded by saying "Oh yeah and Shitler wasn't racist?"

Then he responds to what I said by saying "No, he wasn't, to respond to your comment. Hitler was the greatest man to ever live, his IQ was higher than that of Einstein's, and he did the right thing. The only insane thing he ever did was shooting himself. Millions of Jews deserved to perish in the worst way possible because they are rascist, money-hungry, inconsiderate morons who care only about the "struggles" that they went through. Every single Jew on this planet hates blacks with a burning passion, and I swear to G-d I would bomb the stupid Jewish Holocaust memorial and burn all the stupid Torahs in the world. Not only will the second Holocaust be caused by pissed off African-Americans, but I will suggest that instead of ovens, the Jews should be slowly exploded in some sort of walk-in microwave. deleted Jews, deleted Judaism, and if you ever post another rascist piece of drek like this on a family-friendly site like YouTube, I will send comments to your email address so crude that they will make your computer CRY "

Thanks

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 08:30:44 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt