Author Topic: Here is your chance to respond to self-hating Israelis in a current hot debate  (Read 442 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The great members of our Hebrew forum are in the midst of a hot debate with self-hating Israelis on FXP, a huge forum for Israeli youth. There are many who are watching the debate.

We want the Israelis to know what Americans and Europeans think of the self-hating surrender of the entire Sinai by Menachem Begin to Nazi Egypt when Egyptian Nazi dictator Anwar el-Sadat was in power. Israelis surrendered an area three times the size of the rest of Israel - in other words, they gave up 75% of their land for a worthless piece of paper. The Israelis also gave up billions of dollars that they would have been getting every year from the vast Sinai oilfields in Alma and Abu Rhodeis.

Please respond to this thread that Ron Ben Michael started in which he quotes from one of the self-hating Jews and we will translate your responses:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,53282.0.html

BTW, Sadat met with Begin with a swastika-decorated tie! The insanity is beyond belief!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Muslims are toxic devils that are to be put into quarantine in extreme cold.
Muslims shouldn't be given anything. Let them kill themselves and extinct. That will bring world peace.
These beasts want only war. Look at how they raped that white women for 3 hours with an entire crowd. Look at how they rape women in America and Europe.
These beasts need to be castrated by birth. Ishmaelites can experience no peace. These are savages that breed like cockroaches and need to be thrown out of Israel and the west. Every terrorist must be shot at once.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I wrote in the other post, but I will add something here too, I can't understand what happened to Menachem Begin.

I guess I sort of see it the way he took it lying down from Ben Gurion his whole life, but still.... This is something different.  Because he had that "never hit a Jew" mania.   But how did he become such a vile traitor like this?     Sadat is wearing a NAZI TIE! for crying out loud