Author Topic: Shalom and Hello Everyone :)  (Read 5178 times)

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
Shalom and Hello Everyone :)
« on: February 19, 2011, 04:58:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm a Canadian Jewish guy, and although my family has lived in Canada for more than two generations now, my ancestry is Yemenite from my Mother's side and Baghdadi-Indian from my Father's side. I am 21 years of age and reside in Dublin as I currently study Medicine in my third year at The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.

I came across JTF whilst browsing Youtube and was instantly drawn to the ideology of Jewish pride and love of the Jewish people. Being a Jew of Middle Eastern descent; I had as a child, at times, been the victim of racism and discrimination from other Jews in my community (whom are almost entirely Ashkenazi) due to my looking different and the colour of my skin, while at the same time receiving the similar treatment from Muslims whom for no apparent reason just seem to hate us Jews even as children. My mum always told me that the Jews are a noble people, and that there exist forces in our own community which seek to dismantle and destroy it, and that all Jews must resist those forces to make the world a better place.

I believe that Jews and other good, decent human beings must protect the Land of Israel and Western civilisation from all threats. This is why I joined the Jewish Task Force. 

I hope to get to know you all!

Shalom
What goes around comes around.

Dull not device by coldness and delay.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Shalom and Hello Everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 06:19:59 PM »
Welcome to JTF, finally I'm not the only person living in Ireland here.  :)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 06:29:18 PM »
Welcome to JTF, finally I'm not the only person living in Ireland here.  :)

Hey there!

I didn't expect there to be any Irish members at all :) Are you an Irish Jew?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 06:31:39 PM »
Hey there!

I didn't expect there to be any Irish members at all :) Are you an Irish Jew?
Not Jewish no.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 06:37:27 PM »
Btw if I was Jewish, I would never come to Ireland,. Did you see that big pro flotilla march? I know no one that supports Israel in Ireland, even my closet friend was anti semtic (ex friend now).
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »
Not Jewish no.

Cool!

Yeah I love it here, there aren't as many Muslims as back home in Toronto and it's relatively chilled out. Although my college here is INFESTED with them, they come in hordes from the Gulf States and Malaysia with sub-standard grades because the RCSI has partnerships with their governments to train Arab and Muslim physicians and surgeons and they get huge amounts in tuitions and donations from them. Many fail out in the first year or so but their are still so many. There's an "Islam Awareness Month" going on now at the main building in Stephen's Green and also at Beaumont Hospital in Dublin. Sort of revolting. Where in Ireland do you live?

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 06:45:46 PM »
Yeah I did see that, it was ridiculous and many Muslims from my college were part of it. I'm just here to get a good medical degree that's recognised back home and it's what my parents wanted but I can understand what you mean.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 06:56:15 PM »
Cool!

Yeah I love it here, there aren't as many Muslims as back home in Toronto and it's relatively chilled out. Although my college here is INFESTED with them, they come in hordes from the Gulf States and Malaysia with sub-standard grades because the RCSI has partnerships with their governments to train Arab and Muslim physicians and surgeons and they get huge amounts in tuitions and donations from them. Many fail out in the first year or so but their are still so many. There's an "Islam Awareness Month" going on now at the main building in Stephen's Green and also at Beaumont Hospital in Dublin. Sort of revolting. Where in Ireland do you live?
Most Irish people (not Muslims only) hate Israel. They see the Zionists as oppressors of the Fakestinians. Most people over here blamed Israel for the war in Gaza. Did you not see the big rallies supporting the Muslim Nazi’s in the so called freedom flotilla in which an Irish ship set sail too. Did you not hear Brian Cowen's pathetic response threatening Israel. Did you hear about people demanding we boycott Israel? Did you not hear about Ireland throwing out the Israel foreign minister because of the flotilla? Did you not see the Irish foreign minister visiting Gaza, sending aid and blaming Israel on what Gaza is like? I wanted to go to that protest but couldn't find one Israeli supporter. Face it, Ireland hates The Jewish People.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2011, 06:58:02 PM »
Yeah I did see that, it was ridiculous and many Muslims from my college were part of it. I'm just here to get a good medical degree that's recognised back home and it's what my parents wanted but I can understand what you mean.
Back home, you mean Israel right?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 07:02:27 PM »
Back home, you mean Israel right?

lol well of course Eretz Yisra'el is my eternal home. But in this context I mean Canada as I still live there.   

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 07:10:27 PM »
Well I am very glad you are here, you've come to the right place.  :dance:
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 08:23:55 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum my Canadian Jewish friend!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 12:23:48 PM »
Bruchim Habaim.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 07:17:36 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline prima corso

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 02:22:19 PM »
hi i'm new too from uk ex military, Israel the only light of freedom in the  in the middle east. Long live Israel

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 04:45:49 PM »
hi i'm new too from uk ex military, Israel the only light of freedom in the  in the middle east. Long live Israel

Good to meet you Prima Corso!!!

You ought to start a separate thread in the introduce yourself section. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt