Author Topic: OPEN SECRETS .COM SEE WHICH POLITICIAN RECEIVED MONEY FROM DONORS AND PACS  (Read 497 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: OPEN SECRETS .COM SEE WHICH POLITICIAN RECEIVED MONEY FROM DONORS AND PACS
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 11:13:56 AM »
mord,   thanks for posting this info.

I noticed that the link you provided took us to the JStreetPAC contributors.       Which is also listed as Donors on that page.      

Next to the Donors button is Recipients.    That lists JStreetPAC Contributions to Federal Candidates.

What really caught my attention is of ALL the candidates JStreet gave money to,    the one they gave the most money ( along with Chellie Pingree (D-ME ) to in the 2010 cycle is Gary Ackerman
( $2,666 ) .    It speaks volumes about Gary Ackerman,   as JStreet clearly strongly believed that Ackerman could help them as much as anyone in Congress in carrying out their agenda.     While Ackerman now is trying to distance himself from JStreet ( likely for political reasons ),    it doesn't change the fact of how his positions and influence have been perceived by the '  Peace Now'   type of Jews.    
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:19:51 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: OPEN SECRETS .COM SEE WHICH POLITICIAN RECEIVED MONEY FROM DONORS AND PACS
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 11:20:32 AM »
mord,   thanks for posting this info.

I noticed that the link you provided took us to the JStreetPAC contributors.       Which is also listed as Donors on that page.      

Next to the Donors button is Recipients.    That lists JStreetPAC Contributions to Federal Candidates.

What really caught my attention is of ALL the candidates JStreet gave money to,    the one they gave the most money ( along with Chellie Pingree (D-ME ) to in the 2010 cycle is Gary Ackerman
( $2,666 ) .    It speaks volumes about Gary Ackerman,   as JStreet clearly strongly believed that Ackerman could help them as much as anyone in Congress in carrying out their agenda.     While Ackerman now is trying to distance himself from JStreet ( likely for political reasons ),    it doesn't change the fact of how his positions and influence have been perceived by the '  Peace Now'   type of Jews.    
This is true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03