Author Topic: Islamist Attacks 2 American Servicemen in Germany  (Read 505 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Islamist Attacks 2 American Servicemen in Germany
« on: March 02, 2011, 04:10:16 PM »
I was waiting for the identity of the terrorist to be reported.

It appears that my first thought was correct about this. When the 1st reports said that the shooter was an Albanian I realized that the odds were very good that the puke was an Islamist.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gunman-shouting-allah-akbar-kills-us-airmen-germany/story?id=13037467

Gunman Shouting 'Allah Akbar' Kills 2 US Airmen in Germany
Obama Says U.S. Will Spare No Efforts in Investigating Killings

A gunman shouting "Allah Akbar" opened fire on a bus carrying U.S. airmen in Frankfurt, Germany, killing two and wounding two others before his gun jammed and he was subdued, officials said.

An ethnic Albanian from Kosovo was taken into custody and the FBI was heading an investigation because U.S. citizens were killed and to determine whether the shooting was an act of terrorism.

President Obama made an unscheduled appearance to say, "I am saddened and I am outraged by this attack" and U.S. investigators would work with German authorities and "spare no effort" to ensure that "all of the perpetrators are brought to justice."

He added that the killings were a "stark reminder of the extraordinary sacrifices" of American servicemembers.

Sources told ABC News that the gunman boarded a shuttle bus at the Frankfurt airport. The bus was marked United States Air Force and was carrying 13 or 14 people, plus the driver.

When he opened fire, the gunman shouted "Allah Akbar," according to sources. He fired nine times, killling two and critically wounding two others before the gun jammed and he was subdued by other passengers. While being wrestled into submission, the suspect shouted either "Jihad Jihad" or "Allah Akbar," sources said.

When is the world going to realize just how dangerous these muslim dogs are... If only they could be eradicated.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Islamist Attacks 2 American Servicemen in Germany
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 05:25:00 PM »
I'm so glad America bombed the Serbs and saved all these muslim jackals from being destroyed. This is how they repay kindness from infidels.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜