Author Topic: Israel Arab Female member of stand with us Israel not Apartheid  (Read 583 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israel Arab Female member of stand with us Israel not Apartheid
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 12:07:04 PM »
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 12:29:19 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 12:55:11 PM »
Rania looks like an Ashkenazic Jew.  I would bet she has some Jewish blood in her.  Still give her credit.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 12:56:01 PM »
Rania looks like an Ashkenazic Jew.  I would bet she has some Jewish blood in her.  Still give her credit.
Who knows you mean the reporter is Ashkanazi 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 03:40:01 PM »

Wow, she looks very nice and honest. One thing is sure, she cannot be a Muslim ! She is definitely not representative of the vast majority of the Arab population in Israel.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 03:51:00 PM »
Wow, she looks very nice and honest. One thing is sure, she cannot be a Muslim ! She is definitely not representative of the vast majority of the Arab population in Israel.

Yeah, sadly she is not representative of the muslim population. But then again if she is muslim she is obviously not a practicing one in the least because he family would have disowned or even killed her by now. There is hope for even the arab people if they can finally give up the evil ideology of islam. It's funny how when arabs give up islam they become zionists.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 03:54:03 PM »
I'm not sure if Rania Fedel is a Muslim or an Arab Christian.     She doesn't come across as a Muslim.     Though I could be wrong,  my guess is she isn't using Taqiyya.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/