Author Topic: Tattoos on Schwartza's  (Read 716 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Tattoos on Schwartza's
« on: March 06, 2011, 04:35:08 PM »
   Ok. So I'm generally against tattoos on anyone, but recently I've been subject to watching NBA games and I noticed that these fine citizens have tattoos all over their bodies. It has never dawned on me when a Schwartza had tattoos all over its body because the contrast has never been great. What I can't understand is given that they do deface their bodies, why don't they at least choose to use colors that are more easily seen? While some tattoos can at least look like colorful artwork, a black tattoo on black skin just looks like junk. Now the content of the garbage that they use to deface their bodies is another story. I noticed that some of these players have one arm or leg covered up with some sort of band. This makes me wonder if it is for some sports related reason or if the content of the tattoos are not fitting to be televised on national television. 
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Tattoos on Schwartza's
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:39:33 AM »
   Ok. So I'm generally against tattoos on anyone, but recently I've been subject to watching NBA games and I noticed that these fine citizens have tattoos all over their bodies. It has never dawned on me when a Schwartza had tattoos all over its body because the contrast has never been great. What I can't understand is given that they do deface their bodies, why don't they at least choose to use colors that are more easily seen? While some tattoos can at least look like colorful artwork, a black tattoo on black skin just looks like junk. Now the content of the garbage that they use to deface their bodies is another story. I noticed that some of these players have one arm or leg covered up with some sort of band. This makes me wonder if it is for some sports related reason or if the content of the tattoos are not fitting to be televised on national television. 

I don't know what is the point for tats on black skin anyways no one can see it. (Sorry I have stopped watching the NBA a long time ago) I will stick to my hockey, the worst those guys do is fight on the ice.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:37:52 AM »
   Unfortunately I can't always choose what is on when I'm at the gym. I did see a news story though about a month ago that interviewed the (four/five?) blacks on the Atlanta falcons. They all spoke like and appeared to decent human beings. Most of them looked like they were only a half or quarter black.

Correction. It looks like the thrashers are the Atlanta Hockey team. The falcons are still pieces of excrement.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 11:35:59 AM »
I think that tattoowise, white NBA players as just as bad as black players. In fact I believe Christ Anderson has defaced himself to a greater extent than Dennis Rodman.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 11:43:25 AM »
Tatoos are ugly...period...

I'm sure there might be some JTFers who have them.  It is what it is, but for my personal taste, yuck!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 06:04:01 PM »
I think tattoos are disgusting