Author Topic: Jewish youth block traffic to protest Chavat Gilad pogrom - new video  (Read 686 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Here are some of the civil disobedience protests that JTF and Hayamin Haamiti support in Israel. Police and soldiers destroyed 6 Jewish homes and injured 18 Jewish heroes with rubber bullets shot at point blank range at Chavat Gilad, a pioneering hilltop community. This has led to a wave of rightwing protests which we are assisting.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jewish youth block traffic to protest Chavat Gilad pogrom - new video
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:43:36 AM »
The Nazi beasts will pay

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 11:44:27 AM »
How can we get more settlers involved in these protests?  I realize that jtf is probably not the organizer but is supporting those individuals who are arranging these types of activities.   But how can the hayamin people who are on the ground (I'm sure some are also participating) take concrete actions to make these protests larger and get more zionists involved?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 04:16:18 PM »
How can we get more settlers involved in these protests?  I realize that jtf is probably not the organizer but is supporting those individuals who are arranging these types of activities.   But how can the hayamin people who are on the ground (I'm sure some are also participating) take concrete actions to make these protests larger and get more zionists involved?

I was just woundering the same thing