Author Topic: Veteran ex-serviceman savagely attacked - for wearing a Royal Air Force jacket  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1388705_veteran_exserviceman_savagely_attacked__for_wearing_a_royal_air_force_jacket

The victim - who does not want to be named - was left with two black eyes and a swollen nose after the attack

A veteran ex-serviceman has been assaulted for wearing a Royal Air Force jacket.

The victim, who was also wearing a poppy, was walking along Sherwood Street, Fallowfield, on 1 November 2010 at 6pm when he noticed two men standing near to the entrance of the Fallowfield Loop, near to the junction of Wellington Road.

One man shouted an offensive remark about soldiers - and when the 69-year-old victim replied, he was approached from behind and punched in the head.  He was then headbutted in the face, leaving him with two black eyes and a swollen nose.

The two men escaped on pedal bikes.  The attackers are described as being aged 17-20 years old, and Asian or mixed race.

One man was of stocky build, 5ft 6ins tall, had thin braided hair and was wearing dark clothing. The second man was of chubby build, 5ft 4ins tall, had short shaved black hair and was wearing dark clothing.

Pc Michael Seddon from Greater Manchester Police's Metropolitan Division said: "This was a mindless and brutal attack on a vulnerable member of the community.

"The victim was left extremely shaken and he is still recovering from his injuries."

Anyone with any information should call police on 0161 856 4420 or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
This "asian" nonsense in Britain needs to stop. They're muslims savage animals and they should be brought into the center of town and shot in the head for what they did to this heroic veteran. Though I guess these muslim scum who attacked him are angry because their side lost during WW2.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
This "asian" nonsense in Britain needs to stop. They're muslims savage animals and they should be brought into the center of town and shot in the head for what they did to this heroic veteran. Though I guess these muslim scum who attacked him are angry because their side lost during WW2.
They are very brave young men for ganging up on an old man and beating him to a pulp.  Very brave!!

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
This makes me so furious to read this! If I was there, I'd shoot those f*cking animals. They come to the United States from their hideous, god-forsaken countries and then they have the chutzpa to attack brave American veterans!... Yimach shimam vezichram to them!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1388705_veteran_exserviceman_savagely_attacked__for_wearing_a_royal_air_force_jacket

The victim - who does not want to be named - was left with two black eyes and a swollen nose after the attack

A veteran ex-serviceman has been assaulted for wearing a Royal Air Force jacket.

The victim, who was also wearing a poppy, was walking along Sherwood Street, Fallowfield, on 1 November 2010 at 6pm when he noticed two men standing near to the entrance of the Fallowfield Loop, near to the junction of Wellington Road.

One man shouted an offensive remark about soldiers - and when the 69-year-old victim replied, he was approached from behind and punched in the head.  He was then headbutted in the face, leaving him with two black eyes and a swollen nose.

The two men escaped on pedal bikes.  The attackers are described as being aged 17-20 years old, and Asian or mixed race.

One man was of stocky build, 5ft 6ins tall, had thin braided hair and was wearing dark clothing. The second man was of chubby build, 5ft 4ins tall, had short shaved black hair and was wearing dark clothing.

Pc Michael Seddon from Greater Manchester Police's Metropolitan Division said: "This was a mindless and brutal attack on a vulnerable member of the community.

"The victim was left extremely shaken and he is still recovering from his injuries."

Anyone with any information should call police on 0161 856 4420 or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Very sad... A country that allows its veterans to be abused by third world scum is not long for this world... This old man's picture is the face of things to come for people who allow their country to be over run by malicious outside elements.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
They will destroy your once great country unless your people take action.