Author Topic: Revealed - The Left's Economic Terrorism Playbook  (Read 1029 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Revealed - The Left's Economic Terrorism Playbook
« on: March 25, 2011, 06:33:16 AM »
Revealed — The Left’s Economic Terrorism Playbook: The Chase Campaign by a Coalition of Unions, Community Groups, Lawmakers and Students to Take Down US Capitalism and Redistribute Wealth & Power

PRESENTATION

W: We’re going to hear from Steve Lerner next, of SEIU, the Architect of the Justice for Janitors campaign. Currently, he’s working on partnering with unions and groups in Europe and South America, it’s building campaigns to hold financial institutions accountable.

S. Lerner: It seems to me that we’re in a moment where we need to figure out in a much more, through direct action, much more concrete way how we really are trying to disrupt and create uncertainty for capital, for how corporations operate. And it may sound like that’s a crazy thing that in a moment of weakness we could deal with it, but the thing about a boom and bust economy, it is actually incredibly fragile, because it’s not based on real way, well, it’s based on gambling and all of that. And so there are actually extraordinary things that we could do right now that would start to de, destabilize the folks that are in power and start to rebuild a movement. And for example, 10% of homeowners, going back to where you started, who are under, a quarter of all people who own a home are under water. Right? Their home is under water, they’re paying more for it than it’s worth. Ten percent of those people are now in strategic default, meaning they’re refusing to pay but they’re staying in their homes. That’s totally spontaneous. Right? They figured out it takes a year to kick me out of my home because the mort, the foreclosure’s backed up. I’m going to say I won’t pay. It’s just what business does, it’s a good, a good business decision. If you could double that number, you would make banks, put banks on the edge of insolvency again.

The full presentation is 25 minutes.
You can find links to videos and a transcript at Glen Beck's The Blaze.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/revealed-the-lefts-economic-terrorism-playbook-the-chase-campaign-for-a-coalition-of-unions-community-groups-lawmakers-and-students-to-take-down-us-capitalism-and-redistribute-wealth-power/

The mainstream media is woefully silent on this.
>:(

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Revealed - The Left's Economic Terrorism Playbook
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 06:36:39 AM »
Blaze Exclusive: Congressman Presses Holder to Investigate ‘Terrorist Plans’ in Bank Plot

The Blaze has obtained an exclusive letter sent from Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) to Attorney General Eric Holder regarding shocking video uncovered by The Blaze on Tuesday.

In the letter, Chaffetz references video, posted yesterday on this site, showing a one-time SEIU official, Stephen Lerner, outlining a plan to collapse the American economy — including crashing the stock market — so that unions can become more powerful. The sinister plan is set to take place in May and includes mass homeowner mortgage strikes.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/blaze-exclusive-congressman-presses-holder-to-investigate-terrorist-plans-in-bank-plot/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 07:49:34 AM »
Yes this lerner is a really bad guy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 08:58:47 AM »
The left sure are a bunch of hypocrites aren't they? Thanks Bullcat, let's hope the media finally gets a hold of this and puts an end to it before it can even begin. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 05:09:43 PM »
 :o

Outrageous!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:09:14 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 07:28:20 PM »
:o

Outrageous! :P
That's what many Americans like to believe.... Let's hope they are right... A year or two ago I would never believe something like this would be possible here in America... Honestly looking at the entire picture today I am not so sure any longer.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »
The left are very skillful at economic terrorism.  The've been doing it here in California for years.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 10:09:04 PM »
That's what many Americans like to believe.... Let's hope they are right... A year or two ago I would never believe something like this would be possible here in America... Honestly looking at the entire picture today I am not so sure any longer.

No, I didn't mean I am in disbelief.  I mean that it's outrageous that they are planning something like this.   And that no one is reporting on it or trying to stop them.  Or whatever.

I hit the  :P   tongue face by accident, that wasn't supposed to be in there!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 08:30:17 PM »
That's great!  Thanks Spiraling Leopard.