Author Topic: Earthquakes Put Japan's Nuclear Reactors on Red Alert!!!!!!  (Read 1647 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Earthquakes Put Japan's Nuclear Reactors on Red Alert!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 01:55:02 PM »
I've seen a lot more rubbish on the forum since I've been here. Why start complaining now?
If you actually read the article and find it believable and you want to post it here then post it. I am not starting complaining now, in fact, in the past when people posted here material from an Israeli conspiracy fictional news source (debka file) I made similar remarks. I think that people should critically read material before they bring it here as a credible information source.

Now I am going to give you specific examples regarding the last article you posted from a blog named "Now the end begins" which by itself raised my antennas:
Lets examine this quote:
There’s a new report which was released today, March 15, 2011 in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow. It is a warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next forteen days with specific emphasis on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.The Russian Institute of Physics of the Earth went on to warn that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to happen during this same time period.
Oh yeah, the Russians can predict earth quakes and they even issue a report about it to PM Putin and this blog is the only source to have this report.

More worrisome in this report are Russian scientists confirming the independent analysis of New Zealand mathematician and long-range weather forecaster, Ken Ring, who predicted the deadly Christchurch quake and this week issued another warning of a quake to hit on or about March 20th. Making the situation for our Planet even grimmer are the reports that our Sun is continuing to spew forth massive solar flares, the latest warned to hit our Earth today or tomorrow; prompting the Hermanus Space Weather Warning Centre (SWWC) to issue a Solar Flare warning for the Southern Hemisphere.The mention in this report of massive low pressure systems being associated with catastrophic earthquakes is especially worrisome to the United States Midwestern region, which even today is continuing to be pounded by horrific rainfalls, and most especially impacting the New Madrid Fault Zone State of Arkansas which has suffered over 800 earthquakes in the past 6 months alone.
Ken Ring claims the position of the moon is responsible for quakes and so far there is no proof that there is real correlation between lunar orbit and earth quakes. Even if there is this is far from "prediction". But the article goes on rambling about solar flares and low pressure and rainfalls, just to make sure that it has everything covered- the sun, the moon, and the weather. This is clearly a total pseudoscience rubbish.