Author Topic: Affirmative action bus passengers  (Read 12542 times)

Allen-T

Re: Affirmative action bus passengers
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2007, 04:10:39 PM »
If  had said all blacks not just the bad ones then it would be racism. I never said all. Their are some good black folks.
As far as misquoting you I never said you don't acknowledge what evil blacks do. I said you tell us to ignore them and not criticize them.
Okay.... take this into consideration. If I'd said "Whites make me sick, they should be done with, kicked off busses, el platforms, the world!" , what feeling would you get from that comment.

*Disclaimer: The comment I just made was for example purposes only.*

I would laugh because it has no basis in reality. My statements about a no blacks on the subways is grounded in reality. 

Imerica

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2007, 07:21:36 PM »
If  had said all blacks not just the bad ones then it would be racism. I never said all. Their are some good black folks.
As far as misquoting you I never said you don't acknowledge what evil blacks do. I said you tell us to ignore them and not criticize them.
Okay.... take this into consideration. If I'd said "Whites make me sick, they should be done with, kicked off busses, el platforms, the world!" , what feeling would you get from that comment.

I would laugh because it has no basis in reality. My statements about a no blacks on the subways is grounded in reality. 
Your statement about no blacks on the subways is discriminitory. To take every black person out of a certain situation where evil blacks cause problems would make it seem as though even the GOOD black people are bad. I don't see how that would work at all in your favor.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »
Very hard to find the ones not vomiting, throwing garbage or screaming in subways
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-T

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2007, 11:15:50 PM »
Very hard to find the ones not vomiting, throwing garbage or screaming in subways

I believe it's called "chimping out" ;D

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2007, 09:12:30 AM »
When I see blacks passed out on the subways, demanding money from white passengers, destroying the windows with their 'tag's', spray painting the walls and subway cars, sleeping on the platforms and using the stations as toilets, I just look up to heaven and say 'thank you ms rosa parks'.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2007, 12:45:38 PM »
You forget putting the police on every bus in the Bronx would be called racial profiling and we can't have that every if the blacks do most of the crime.
And as far as the bus driver not saying nothing, well I'll take a guess at this one, the bus driver was black, right?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2007, 12:59:48 PM »
The E train is the worst. I have seen dozens of 'homeless' blacks with these giant plastic black bags sleeping in the cars with the stench of urine coming from them like a fog. Why can't we round them up and put them in a unused armory? What is the problem. The subway is horrible even without these creatures. The subway is being operated by blacks which is the reason it has gone down hill so bad. With the addition of the 'homeless' blacks, only makes the conditions worse. Did any of you guys ever run into these guys that have a bag full of stale bagels saying that they are there to feed the homeless? I looked at one of these con men's ID and it was hand printed. He was trying to give the illusion that this was a legit effort. What a joke. This would never had happened with Rudy as mayor.

The A train is horrible too, all schvartzas to/from Harlem.
I take the A train, I'm glad someone else understands why I feel the way I do about certain people.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2007, 01:34:28 PM »

Your statement about no blacks on the subways is discriminitory. To take every black person out of a certain situation where evil blacks cause problems would make it seem as though even the GOOD black people are bad. I don't see how that would work at all in your favor.
Where are all the good black people, are they hiding?
You have to understand there are so many bad ones that it's hard to find the good ones and that's why most people say "all"

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2007, 05:58:10 PM »

I would laugh
I  because it has no basis in reality. My statements about a no blacks on the subways is grounded in reality. 
You have to understand there are so many bad ones that it's hard to find the good ones and that's why most people say "all"
I think I can take a guess on that one...the good ones don't ride the subways/mass transit because they are either disgusted or afraid!
How did I do?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2007, 06:11:16 PM »

I would laugh
I  because it has no basis in reality. My statements about a no blacks on the subways is grounded in reality. 
I think I can take a guess on that one...the good ones don't ride the subways/mass transit because they are either disgusted or afraid!
How did I do?

Yes, that is very good, I never thought about that.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2007, 06:36:19 PM »
See - I'm not as obtuse as I might seem!  ;)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2007, 07:12:23 PM »
See - I'm not as obtuse as I might seem!  ;)
What wit da big word? You confusing me. :-X

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2007, 07:36:10 PM »
See - I'm not as obtuse as I might seem!  ;)
What wit da big word? You confusing me. :-X
Sorry - I was called obtuse awhile ago on the forum.
An insult cloaked in a fancy word.
I figured it's as good a word as any to use.

Imerica

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2007, 02:55:38 AM »

Actually, what I understand from reading these posts is that for every 10 bad black people you meet on a daily basis, the more blacks you assume are just like them. The good blacks aren't hiding, they're taking the busses en route to school, or work. They're driving cars in the street on the bus YOU'RE riding, they're being productive. You dont' see them because you're not looking for them. I have a feeling though that if you DID see a black person who wasn't acting a total fool, you'd assume that somewhere in their lives away from your sight, that they're doing drugs, gang-banging, selling drugs, prostituting, or living on welfare (most blacks on welfare aren't abusing the system, some are...those are who I'm addressing).

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2007, 05:47:13 AM »
"Actually, what I understand from reading these posts is that for every 10 bad black people you meet on a daily basis, the more blacks you assume are just like them."

Seems like a normal, rational assumption to me.
Especially when one keeps meeting bad black people on a daily basis.
If only we didn't have to meet these bad people....over and over and over again.
Wishful thinking, I guess.

Allen-T

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2007, 08:11:16 AM »
The E train is the worst. I have seen dozens of 'homeless' blacks with these giant plastic black bags sleeping in the cars with the stench of urine coming from them like a fog. Why can't we round them up and put them in a unused armory? What is the problem. The subway is horrible even without these creatures. The subway is being operated by blacks which is the reason it has gone down hill so bad. With the addition of the 'homeless' blacks, only makes the conditions worse. Did any of you guys ever run into these guys that have a bag full of stale bagels saying that they are there to feed the homeless? I looked at one of these con men's ID and it was hand printed. He was trying to give the illusion that this was a legit effort. What a joke. This would never had happened with Rudy as mayor.

I take the A train, I'm glad someone else understands why I feel the way I do about certain people.

The A train is the [censored] express. A rolling toilet. 

newman

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2007, 08:21:06 AM »

Why can't America's negroes behave like the Evans family in Good Times ? They were poor but nice....ok, JJ stole a few art supplies but other than that.....

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2007, 11:54:19 AM »

Thank you.
I'm glad someone understands about the A train and how bad it is, I go all through Brooklyn every day with it.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2007, 06:55:52 PM »
The A train and the E train are nothing more that the 'African Express". It is a place for the worst of the city to sleep, defecate, beg for money and just be black. The cops let them stay on these trains as a way of controlling where they are. These trains should be avoided by whites as much as possible. I know it is hard but we must take a more drastic and permanent solution to the negro and brown plague.