Author Topic: My thoughts on Japan  (Read 1045 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
My thoughts on Japan
« on: March 13, 2011, 08:20:26 PM »
Could you imagine losing everything? Possessions, house, car, school, work etc.?

How will this affect the global economy? It's no secret that Japan is a leading producer and exporter of several goods. Will this affect the global economy?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: My thoughts on Japan
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 09:34:47 PM »
Right now I just feel horrible for the immediate effects of the personal losses of people's family members and friends. It's so crushing and heartbreaking to know so many people died and how others are suffering.

Long term I think it will have a bad effect on the world economy though I don't want to predict what it might be.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 11:03:32 PM »
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 11:42:01 PM »
I feel bad for the Japanese and while many people I know disagree with the US for offering its help, I feel differently..that is when it comes to the US's interests...forget humanitarian...nobody will help us if we are in this situation, except maybe Europe and Israel and I'm sure the Chinese and Russians would lend a hand.

I feel strongly more in favor of the US helping Japan more than they tried to help Haiti. The Japanese are generally civilized people unlike the Haitians so the US's help will not go to waste.  Despite all the tragedies which are going on over there, they will come back..and I know they will come back to be who they were if not better much faster than any African and Arab Muslim Nazi country in their current conditions.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 07:01:21 AM »
Yes Dr. Dan I agree we should help the Japanese.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 09:38:13 AM »

Good luck. We seem to only help those who want to destroy us.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 01:23:32 PM »
Israel also should help 'em. Just like they helped those antisemitic apes in Haiti.....which was a waste of time and power. Japan is a great country, I was there several times, I have many friends there, and thank God, they're all fine.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »
I have this bad feeling, that there may be more suffering ahead.  I hope im wrong.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 02:51:01 PM »
i agree with the above posts, the Japenese are rightous people unlike the africans and muslim nations the west throw money at.

I hope things only get better :(