Author Topic: Overshadowed by all the horrible news from Japan .....  (Read 346 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Overshadowed by all the horrible news from Japan .....
« on: March 15, 2011, 12:19:10 PM »
.... This piece of other bad news is getting lost in the noise:  Libyan strongman Gadhafi (I've seen that name spelled about a dozen ways) looks like he will retain power.

As to what this means, I'll offer some guesses ..... First, short-term:  There will be a remarkable bloodbath within Libya, as Gadhafi and his henchmen get even with anybody who may have even had a bad thought about his regime.  When Gadhafi is done with that, then he'll turn outward, first on any Muslim neighboring countries who went with the rebels, and then radiating outward, perhaps back to something resembling his Lockerbie days.

We have not heard the last of that guy.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Overshadowed by all the horrible news from Japan .....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 05:54:10 PM »
I disagree with your outward theory. Qaddafi will try to consolidate power in Libya. I think if he instigating terror attacks on western soil this time he will be eliminated by air bombardment. If he manage to stay in power in Libya, he is still going to be a rather toothless dictator to the outside world. Oh and there is no chance he would try to attack either of his Arab muslim nazi neighbors cause they are all stronger then him. He tried once to annex the aouzou strip from Chad- the schvartza nation to the south of Lybia - even that didn't work out. The primitive schvartzas actually managed to drive out the much better equipped Libyan army.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Overshadowed by all the horrible news from Japan .....
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 05:59:14 PM »
His military are a bunch of retarded subhuman arab drek. They're barely beating a bunch of random people with some confiscated weaponry and no formal training. The average muslim arab has an IQ of a functionally retarded person so believing they can be a good soldier is foolhardy. Whenever they have a military victory it is likely due to sheer chance or luck.

Both the "rebels" and Gadhafi's forces are muslim savages. These same rebels were chanting allahuakbar in the streets and claiming Gadhafi was an Israeli puppet. It is good that Gadhafi will win and probably take huge revenge on these people. Gadhafi is a hated arab dictator and he is stupid when it comes to Israel and the USA. He says that he hates them. If a rebel council were to take power they would likely be more like Anwar Sadat and say they want peace in English but claim jihad in arabic.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!