Author Topic: Dutch Christians visit Ye Sha  (Read 895 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
Re: Dutch Christians visit Ye Sha
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 03:05:15 PM »
I remember, when I served in the IDF, a group of Dutch Christians came to visit the settlements we were guarding. They took pics with us, gave us chocolate and sweets. Nice people, God bless 'em.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 07:51:23 PM »
eden when you were a zahal soilder how many incidents did u see of arabs attacking our jewish heros?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 04:58:33 PM »
Hey Proud Jew! I served in the IDF during the 2nd Lebanon War, so most of the time I wasn't near the settlement. However, back then, most of the Muslim Nazi savages were afraid of the Jewish settlers, because almost all of them had weapons and they didn't allow any arab-cockroach to come near their homes. But I do remember one even... One night when I finished my shift, I went to take a shower, I heard shots. I ran out, naked, put on my boxers and took my gun... But they already killed the bastard. That was a PalestiNazi invador who climbed on the fence, they told him to throw down his knife, but he wouldn't do it, so they killed that animal. Later on, on the Israeli leftist TV, they condemned the soldiers and settlers who shot that stinking ugly arab, but fortunatelly, no legal action was taken against them.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »
Great job eden!  Do the majority of the heros in judea and shamron have there guns still or did the boulshavic authoritys took it away from them? And also when you were in the 2nd lebanon war did you have hizbollah animal millitants in ur sights but did not shoot because of the boulshavic orders?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 01:46:39 AM »
Oh, you bet I saw 'em! The two last days of the war were the most ''active'', me and two of my fellow snipers, were sent on a little hill. There was a little Hizballah-base there, so we actually saw them down there... hiding like cowardly rats, we didn't shoot them, because of the orders, also, apparently they didn't even notice our presence there. Eventually we took the three of them as hostages, and one of them was shot in the head because he aimed his gun on me. There were many stories like that... but you know, that's how it goes with wars. Also, one of my friends lost his leg in the war...
But I tell ya', I think that soon we gonna go back into the that cursed country, they are a threat to northern Israel, they will be stopped.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 01:54:12 AM »
As for the settlers, they usually do have weapons, most of them do. But the leftist government tries to take the right to bear arms from them. You know why? Because they're afraid that Jews can harm ''poor innocent Palestinian civilians.....'' they know that Jews must defend themselves, surrounded by millions of blood-thirsty Arab-savages, but the Israeli leftist kikes that controls the entire state of Israel, don't worry about their fellow Jews... They worry about the Arabs... but God is with us.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 01:59:23 AM »
By the way, Proud Jew, I'm a settler myself. Are you American?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 02:06:56 AM »
Eden are you in a community beyond the fence?  Are you at risk of losing your home?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 12:05:31 PM »
Yes I am an american born jew. My father is an american born jew and mother a sabra.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 08:53:47 PM »
I live in Karnei-Shomron, which means ''Samaria's Rays'' in Hebrew. The settlements is in the central-western side of Israel. If God forbid, a Palestinian state comes to existance, My settlement won't be part of ''the deal'', they won't destroy our homes, but, the hard-core leftist DO try to influence the government and the parliament to kick us out of here... you see what  Judenratt-kikes we have to deal with? Also, occasionally they send here some phony ''foreign supporters'' whose mission is to take information about, the numbers of weapons we have, our plans for further building, how many people live here etc... These vile self-hating pieces of shmutz, keep on trying to destroy any Jewish community in Judea and Samaria, they want to give it all to the Fogel Family's murderers..... Yimach shmam vezichram to them!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 09:06:17 AM »
Praise to the Dutch!   Our Bible Study invited a Corrie Ten Boom impersonator to speak about how she hid Jewish people, and talked about the Hiding places.  She was excellent and recalled much History and anti-semetism, and looked just like Corrie Ten Boom with a Dutch accent.    Her and her sister were in captured and her sister was gassed, while Corrie was freed.   It was a moving but horrific story.