Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 3, 2011  (Read 8343 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 3, 2011
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 04:23:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thanks you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

How long do you think America has before it becomes a third world country? In the past you have stated that the demographics are against us, so is it fair to say that America is a lost cause and that all righteous people need to evacuate? If Kahanists took over in Israel and liberated more territory would not just Jews but righteous gentiles be allowed in, so they can escape the doomed Western world?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 04:46:54 PM »
Hey Chaim.

1) This is just an extension on the excellent point you made in the fact that the haddith can override the Quran. This quote below reads-

"He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad) has indeed obeyed Allâh, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (Muhammad) as a watcher over them." (Qurân 4: 80)

"O you who believe! Obey Allâh, and obey the Messenger (Muhammad) and render not vain your deeds." (Qurân 47: 33)

This is just one of many of the quranic quotes telling the muslims that by emulating mohammed, they are being a perfect muslim. The problem is that the Quran hardly mentions mohammed's life and times, aside from his satanic verses. So the Sunnah and Haddith are only evidence of mohammeds example to follow. So Muslims must follow the haddiths, otherwise Allah hates them. Hope his helps the poster last week who had people trying to debate that the haddith wasnt important.

2) I started getting into eating beetroot, as i love it. What is your opinion of beetroot.

3) What type of green tea do you drink and how often do you drink it?

thanks.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 04:57:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are my zootube questions for the week.

Nazi’s were given a bad name by you Jews in order to earn profit. Just see how Jewish Hollywood is earning money by selling Holocaust propaganda. You Jews were responsible for loss of Jobs in Germany & nearly all financial banking system in Germany were controlled by Jews. When Hitler got rid of you by deporting 3 million Jews to Palestine, 60,000 Jobs were created for German citizens. Just see how Jewish Lobby (AIPAC) controlling American policies! Jews=War + Money.

Different Jews, the Ashkanazi Jew is not a true Jew, the original Jews have lived with Arabs forever, peacefully without problems but the European Jew is a trouble maker and the politburo was 50% Jewish, FACT. When Communism dissolved they tried to grab Russians resource wealth and put Putin in as a puppet but it all backfired and most fled overseas. The so called Russian Mafia are actually Russian Jews who replaced the Italian Mafia as the most thieving & ruthless criminals.

Really pathetic how you ignore all the irrefutable proof of modern historical Zionist murder, terrorism, and duplicity of the highest Pharisitical order. Palestinians lived tribally there for thousands of years. You are saying they, all of a sudden popped up in the nineteen hundreds? The more you lie, make side show issues, and twist the truth, the more people will cheer when you fall. Thank goodness Egypt will be opening its border eventually to help the brutalized people of Gaza.

It’s really a relieve to see so many intelectual Jews around the world and Israeli Jews debunking so many Israeli myths about the story of the Middle East and Palestine, such as Benny Morris, iIlan Pappe, Norman Finkelstein, Noam Chomsky, Avi Shlaim, Baruch Kimmerling, Lenni Brener, Edwin Black. The extreme right in Israel today such as in Europe is very strong and as a Jew I am very worried cause the policy of torture in prisons and land expansion (to quote just 2) it may lead to the destruction of Israel.

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane