Author Topic: Remember the So called Jewish group Jewish funds for Justice against Glen Beck  (Read 678 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
when he talked about Soros being anti Israel.Guess who funds them                         http://www.keywiki.org/index.php/Jewish_Funds_for_Justice   

Jewish Funds for Justice was formed in 2006 when The Shefa Fund and Jewish Fund for Justice merged.[1]
About

Jewish Funds for Justice calls for better access to health care, a higher minimum wage, and more affordable housing. Their vision is an America where the Jewish community plays an important role in a revived justice movement – where Jews across the country bring to bear the full spectrum of their financial, institutional, and volunteer resources to support social change.[2]
History

The original Jewish Fund for Justice was created in 1984. Its first board chair was Si Kahn and its first executive director was Lois Roisman. Frank S. Goldberg then served on the Board of Directors.[3] Jewish Funds for Justice was created in its current form in 2006 when the Jewish Fund for Justice merged with The Shefa Fund (founded in 1990). JFJ then merged with Spark: The Partnership for Jewish Service in February, 2007.[4]
Funding

Jewish Funds for Justice is funded by George Soros' Open Society Institute. In 2009, the Open Society provided a $150,000 grant to the JFJ and its associated group, the Funder's Collaborative on Youth Organizing. In 2010, the Open Society provided a $200,000 grant to last a period of two years.[5]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
A friend of mine went to work for them recently.  When I heard the name I had a bad feeling.  Then he started posting their propaganda on Facebook, including blaming Sara Palin for the shooting of the Congresswoman so this particular group of self hating Jews bothers me on a more personal level.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.