Author Topic: Yemach Shemo to Richard falk  (Read 725 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yemach Shemo to Richard falk
« on: March 22, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »
The big [censored] is an avid self-hater who has taken it onto himself to attack Israel, Jews, and anyone who he perceives to stand in the way of the Islamization of the entire world. This fool actually thought Ayatollah Kohmenie was a good leader for Iran. He also believes that America was behind 9/11... But what is the clincher is that Richard/Dick Falk happens to be a professor at Princeton and frequently speaks before that useless organization known as the United {arab} Nations.

Look at this article from INN:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143062

'Far-Left" Falk in UN,Cites Israel's 'Ethnic Cleansing'
Adar Bet 16, 5771, 22 March 11 09:58
by David Lev

(Israelnationalnews.com) Princeton University Professor Richard Falk, who once slammed former U.S. President Jimmy Carter for calling Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini a “religious fanatic,” and who said that the role of neoconservatives in the 9/11 attacks needed to be investigated, said on Monday that Israel was guilty of “ethnic cleansing” in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria.

In a speech to the U.N. Human Rights Council, Falk said that the "continued pattern of settlement expansion in East Jerusalem combined with the forcible eviction of long-residing Palestinians are creating an intolerable situation" in areas of Jerusalem liberated from Jordanian occupation in 1967. The situation “can only be described in its cumulative impact as a form of ethnic cleansing," he said in the speech.

It is notable that the Palestinian Authority has said that it would not allow any Jews to live in a Palestinian State.

Israel's new ambassador to the UN, Leshno Ya'ar, spoke at the meeting as well, calling on the PA to condemn the murders of the five members of the Fogel family in Itamar several weeks ago. Almost as shocking as the killings, "in the days following the massacre many Palestinians took to the streets celebrating the deaths of this family," he said.

Falk did not comment on the Fogel murders in his speech.

Falk has had a rich background of anti-Israel activities. In 2008, the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) appointed Falk to a six-year term as a United Nations Special Rapporteur on "the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967." He attempted to enter Israel in order to carry out an “investigation,” but was refused entry. He tried to enter the country anyway, in December 2008, but was sent back a day after landing. He accused Israel in an interview at Ben Gurion Airport of carrying out “war crimes” and distorting his views, part of an "insidious pattern of trying to shift the attention from their objections to the person."

Israel's ambassador to the UN in Geneva at the time, Yitzhak Levanon, said that Israel was justified in barring Falk. "He has taken part in a UN fact-finding mission which determined that suicide bombings were a valid method of 'struggle'. He has disturbingly charged Israel with 'genocidal tendencies', and accused it of trying to achieve security through 'state terrorism'. Someone who has publicly and repeatedly stated such views cannot possibly be considered independent, impartial or objective,” Levanon said.

Falk, who grew up in what he has termed an "assimilationist Jewish (family) with a virtual denial of even the ethnic side of Jewishness,” has long been considered radical, even in world of liberal academia. In 1973, he compared the activities of violent protesters against the Vietnam War with those of people in occupied Nazi countries who were to be commended, not punished, for their opposition to the government, and their willingness to “actively oppose the war by any means,” the New York Times quoted him as saying.

In 1979, after the return of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini to Iran, Falk wrote an op-ed for the New York Times “Trusting Khomeini,” in which he criticized then-President Jimmy Carter for saying that Khomeini was a “religious fanatic” and a “theocratic fascist. Having created a new model of popular revolution based, for the most part, on nonviolent tactics, Iran may yet provide us with a desperately-needed model of humane governance for a third-world country,” Falk wrote. He has also expressed “grave doubts” that it was really Arab terrorists who planned and executed the 9/11 attacks on the U.S.

In 2008, Falk wrote in a Scottish publication that “It is not paranoid under such circumstances to assume that the established elites of the American governmental structure have something to hide and much to explain... The persisting inability to resolve this fundamental controversy about 9/11 subtly taints the legitimacy of the American government. It can only be removed by a willingness, however belated, to reconstruct the truth of that day, and to reveal the story behind its prolonged suppression.” In 2004, he called for a new investigation into the attacks, specifically in order to determine what role neoconservatives in the U.S. played in them.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Yemach Shemo to Richard falk
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 04:18:48 PM »

What's his name again?
Dick F_ck?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 06:37:40 AM »
Oh you mean hat trollish looking 9/11 truther ,yes Richard Falk tongue is a 9/1 truther
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:21:09 PM »
I'm a little bit curious as to why you are giving him the y-s when you are constantly defending other Judenrats who are just as evil (and have more influence) such as Joe Lieberman and Abe Foxman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »
I'm a little bit curious as to why you are giving him the y-s when you are constantly defending other Judenrats who are just as evil (and have more influence) such as Joe Lieberman and Abe Foxman.

I do not defend evil. I surely curse those who actively work against the Jewish people. You cannot compare Lieberman nor Foxman to Richard Falk... If you do you would have to explain to me how they are similar. Falk has written, teaches, and testifies in the UN against the Jewish state.

I have never heard Foxman nor Lieberman actively work against the Jewish people. I consider what Lieberman does to be what is considered politically convenient while minimally pro-Israel. I also consider Foxman to be misguided and not evil.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 12:38:02 PM »
I do not defend evil. I surely curse those who actively work against the Jewish people.  Falk has written, teaches, and testifies in the UN against the Jewish state.
You cannot compare Lieberman nor Foxman to Richard Falk... If you do you would have to explain to me how they are similar.

I have never heard Foxman nor Lieberman actively work against the Jewish people. I consider what Lieberman does to be what is considered politically convenient while minimally pro-Israel. I also consider Foxman to be misguided and not evil.
You're right, I can't compare them, because Lieberman and Foxman are ten times more evil than Falk. This nobody slimeball Falk says exactly what he means and means exactly what he says. Nobody can accuse him of representing Israel or the interests of world Jewry because... he obviously doesn't. Lieberman and Foxman are doing taqqiyah and pretending to be allies of the Jewish state and representatives of Jewry in general and unfortunately they have tons of clout both with Jews and the Gentile world.

But let me guess Muman, you are next going to claim that Falk is actually a Christian masquerading as a Jew!  ::)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »
I do not defend evil. I surely curse those who actively work against the Jewish people. You cannot compare Lieberman nor Foxman to Richard Falk... If you do you would have to explain to me how they are similar. Falk has written, teaches, and testifies in the UN against the Jewish state.

Agreed. Falk is ten times as evil, even if he is ten times or more less powerful