Author Topic: When will Israel Declare war on the Enemy?  (Read 929 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When will Israel Declare war on the Enemy?
« on: March 23, 2011, 12:40:54 PM »
Time is drawing near when Israel should declare war on the enemies which are rising against it. Within the last week the arab enemies have launched several missiles and today they blew up a passenger bus. Two weeks ago arab terrorists killed a family of 5. No sane nation would allow aliens to harm their civilians.

The time is now to declare war on the Hamas and the Fatah. Both are enemies sworn to the destruction of Israel. One is portrayed as 'mainstream' and the other as 'extreme' but we all know that is just a ploy {good cop/bad cop} and both are just as deadly and actively working to remove the Jewish people from their land.

When the world expects the Jews to sit down with people who are firing missiles and blowing up buses they are actually asking us to commit suicide. No sane person would accept this. A strong country would immediately declare a war and during war all enemies are valid targets. No more should IDF target only established missile launch sites. No more should they employ ridiculous rules of engagement. All arab enemies who are living in cities from which missiles are launched should be ERADICATED immediately. No sqaubbles, no tit-for-tat.... Elimination, quick and painless...

If the arab leaders are so concerned with peace with Israel they should establish police and agencies which will stop these missiles from being launched. But instead the arab leaders play a game with the west, pretending to be sorry for the attacks while constantly lauding and awarding terrorists and murderers.

Deliberate & Immediate action is called for. This will teach the enemies that the Jewish people will not bow or cower in fear from them. This is all these animals can understand...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: When will Israel Declare war on the Enemy?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 12:45:34 PM »
Who the hell are you kidding Muman? You don't give a damn about waging war on Arabs, whom you have many times asserted not to be Amalek. The only people you'd like to wage war on is Christians. And on some days, I don't think you'd be opposed to waging war on Jews you dislike either.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 12:47:50 PM »
All arab enemies who are living in cities from which missiles are launched should be ERADICATED immediately.

Not that I'm for Jews to be hurt or even killed G-d forbid, but this is better than them living in peace with the arab nazi's. If the arabs are dumb enough to keep attacking hopefully Jews will wake up sooner rather than later and finally accept there can never be peace with the enemy.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:49:39 PM »
Unless they prove that they are REALLY different like Joseph Farah or Walid Shoebat, ALL Arabs are Amalek and Jews are Biblically commanded to give them the Joshua treatment.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »
Who the hell are you kidding Muman? You don't give a damn about waging war on Arabs, whom you have many times asserted not to be Amalek. The only people you'd like to wage war on is Christians. And on some days, I don't think you'd be opposed to waging war on Jews you dislike either.
Baseless arguement here.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 12:51:27 PM »
Yikes, here we go again

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 12:51:32 PM »
Just do a simple thread search on his past posts on Arabs.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 12:53:08 PM »
Just do a simple thread search on his past posts on Arabs.
This is about the recent attacks by arabs on Jews. Stick to the topic and stop nit picking.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 12:54:59 PM »
I have the right to speak up if I smell insincerity. We are talking about a poster who recently ripped Chaim apart in his very own Ask JTF thread (and was de-modded for it).

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 01:02:13 PM »
I have the right to speak up if I smell insincerity. We are talking about a poster who recently ripped Chaim apart in his very own Ask JTF thread (and was de-modded for it).
Stick to the topic in hand or don't answer.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 01:03:06 PM »
I answered it, I truly felt like it was an insincerely-posted thread. But fine, I am done.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »

Completely unnecessary attack on, muman. No where here on his post were christians mentioned.  Are you going to continue and hold grudges? This movement will not grow with accusations like these that have nothing to do with this post.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 02:24:52 PM »
TBF, is there a single good thing you have done in this world? Or are you here only to create friction and division? I really have never, in all my time here, seen anything you have said or done which moves forward the goals of JTF. Sure you curse a lot of celebrities, and you name-call a lot of JTF members, and you think you are cute... But what have you really accomplished? Nebuch!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 02:26:36 PM »
I have posted several good threads on the topic of Amalek. Who are you TBF to tell me, a Jew, who Amalek is and isn't? Did you read Parasha Zachor last week {I doubt it}. Do you have a commandment to remember what Amalek did to US on the way? Nope! Your opinion is completely irrelevant, in my opinion.

You have a big mouth... It is wise to keep it shut sometimes..

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 02:45:20 PM »
I think Israel should take action but I am against declaring war since it will only increase the attention and world pressure on Israel to stop. Shoot them first, explain it later.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 02:57:12 PM »
I think Israel should take action but I am against declaring war since it will only increase the attention and world pressure on Israel to stop. Shoot them first, explain it later.

I dont care what the official story is... But an enemy which is actively firing missiles at Israel deserves to be treated with utmost deadly force...