Author Topic: Florida Church Burnt Holy Quran [by Pastor Terry Jones]  (Read 541 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Florida Church Burnt Holy Quran [by Pastor Terry Jones]
« on: March 23, 2011, 08:31:44 AM »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Florida Church Burnt Holy Quran [by Pastor Terry Jones]
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 08:32:54 AM »
http://blog.seattlepi.com/hottopics/2011/03/22/2-2-million-fatwa-on-terry-jones-after-quran-burning/

$2.2 million fatwa on Terry Jones after Quran burning

Terry Jones, the Florida evangelical pastor who threatened to hold a Quran burning last Sept. 11 only to back down in the face of international outrage, finally went ahead and burned one.

And now there’s a 2.2-million-dollar price on his head.

Jones appointed himself “judge” and presided over a trial hearing evidence and testimony against Islam’s holy book. A “jury” found the book guilty of crimes against humanity; promoting terrorist acts; raping, torturing and killing people “whose only crime was not being of the Islamic faith.” Also, its treatment of women was found lacking.

Interestingly, lethal injection and electrocution, the two forms of capital punishment in Florida, were not offered to the convicted holy book. Instead, an online Facebook poll picked the sentence from these choices – burning, shredding, drowning or firing squad. Burning won.

Sentence was carried out by soaking the convicted in kerosene, placing it a metal tray and igniting it with a barbecue lighter. Thirty people witnessed the execution.

Jones’ kangaroo court stunt was obviously aimed at provoking a response, but the Council on American-Islamic Relations didn’t take the bait.

“Terry Jones had his 15 minutes of fame and we’re not going to help him get another few minutes,” said Spokesman Ibrahim Hooper.

Unfortunately, Pakistan did.

President Asif Ali Zardari condemned the desecration of the Quran during his address to a joint sitting of parliament. The country’s Foreign Office in Islamabad called it a “despicable act.”

Pakistanis are already angry at the United States over the release last week of an American CIA employee who was arrested after he shot and killed two men who he says were trying to rob him.

Pakistan’s Jamaat-ud-Dawah, a banned Islamic organization and suspected terrorist group, announced a reward of 10 crore rupees (about $2.2 million) for anyone who kills the preacher.

Jones is probably pleased that at least the terrorists are taking him seriously.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 12:19:25 PM »
This is beautiful.  I think it would make a nice wallpaper.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:22:09 PM »
Burning the Koran is far too honorable a fate for it. It needs to be used as toilet paper.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 12:39:24 PM »
The Muslims only set a 2.2 million reward for reward for his killing.... with all the oil money they are sitting on? They must be “moderate muslims”, they only want to kill Jones a little.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 12:40:28 PM »
Someone needs to make a YT video of themselves wiping their tuchis with the sacred pages of the Holy Koran.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »
Burning the Koran is far too honorable a fate for it. It needs to be used as toilet paper.

Speak for yourself.  I don't want that think touching my butt.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 08:57:42 PM »
Speak for yourself.  I don't want that think touching my butt.

I agree.  I can't see my self with something as disgusting as the Quran touching my butt. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision