Author Topic: LIBERAL DEMOCRATS IN UPROAR OVER LIBYA ACTION..... KUCINICH ASKS FOR IMPEACHMENT  (Read 354 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I commend Kucinich for his take on this situation:

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/forum/topic/show?id=2600775:Topic:3470815&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

Honestly, I think this is very rare.  Most lefties are just sitting their grinding their teeth.  Had this been Bush, they would be in the streets burning effigies of Bush.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
I commend Kucinich for his take on this situation:

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/forum/topic/show?id=2600775:Topic:3470815&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

You know, I listened to Kucinich a couple of times some years ago, and my impression of him was that this was a man with integrity. This was just an impression, but I trust my gut feelings about people. Yes, the man has misguided ideas about many things I deem important. We don't see eye-to-eye on important questions of political doctrine. However, I got a distinct feeling that he was not a sellout.

Then a couple of years ago, I saw a chart on some political website on which politicial was in whose pocket. In other words, who has bought whom out. Dennis Kucinich was on this chart, and he had no connections to any business interests. On the Republican side was Ron Paul. Of course, the people who compiled this chart could have been wrongs or ignorant. But, in any case, these were the two people on whom they claimed not to have any dirt. The website was Republican or Tea-party. So I guess it was not in their interest to hide anything about Kucinich that would stain his reputation.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Kucinich is still Jew-hating Croat scum. But he'll never get anywhere because he's honest, as you all have pointed out.