Author Topic: Save Western Civilization?  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Save Western Civilization?
« on: June 08, 2007, 02:22:16 PM »
On numerous occasions, I have heard the slogan to “save Western Civilization”.

My immediate understanding of such moto was a desire to save the West from Muslims/Third World.

However later, I noticed that there are enemies within too, who demoralize the society, such as unHolywood.

Oddly enough these external and internal enemies just happen to be enemies to each other.

So what are we trying to save here, from whom and in cooperation with whom?

Please start from your definition of the term Western Civilization, especially in the light of democracy, freedom, religion, culture etc.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Save Western Civilization?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »
"Oddly enough these external and internal enemies just happen to be enemies to each other."

You're failing to make an important distinction here.
Yes, I'm sure the Moozies hate Hollywood.
But that's certainly not surprising, the Moozies hate virtually every facet and aspect of American and Western culture.
The tone of your post indicates you realize that Hollywood and the mainstream media continually whitewash the death cult of Islam.
Obviously, you realize the politically correct morons running the show in the mainstream media and Hollywood don't consider Islam to be an enemy.
On the contrary, these institutions continually portray Muslims in a positive light and remind us that 'Islam is a religion of peace'.
So your statement that they are enemies of each other is inaccurate.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 01:59:51 AM »
Now, let’s make sure that we understand each other on a couple of points here.

Do you agree that the commandment “Kill the infidels” is not the only reason why Muslims hate the West?

Do you agree that the second most important reason why Muslims oppose the import/export of democracy is the filth that the West brings with it, such as: AIDS, gay parades, feminism etc.?

Now, I understand that in order to oppose to Muslims in their desire and actions to kill us, we have to be proactive on all fronts.

But what will you do with the demoralization of the Western society whose roots are in the very principles of democracy.

Should we consider the ongoing moral and spiritual destruction of the West as a terrible, but unavoidable price of democracy?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 02:03:06 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 09:26:49 AM »
They are a few steps that must be taken to halt the destruction of western civilization. Number one is to stop ALL TURD WORLD IMMIGRATION NOW. Number two is, that we take care of the illegals and legal turd worlders here by deporting them now. Immigration from white judeo-christian (both the righteous kind) should be the only immigrants considered. Mud people and sand people should not be allowed to step foot into a western country. I also consider the invansion of the mexican hordes to be a grave danger and all of them must be sent back as well as their south and central american amigos. They all must go. Repeal of the 13 and 14 amendments must be done immediately. All money transfers to mexico and turd world countries must be subjected to a 99 percent tax. I don't want to support any of these rotten governments. We must then turn our eye on our governments and try the traitors that have been responsible for this mess for crimes against the people and deal with them harshly and permanently. This would be a start. Will it happen? I doubt it.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 11:54:30 AM »
Hold on... But what is Western Civilization for you? How do you define it?

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 10:40:02 AM »
Saving Western Civilization must begin with a unrelenting, vigilant National Defense willing to take out targets that are even PERCEIVED as being Hostile to the West and Israel !!
This includes basically wiping out Iranian nuclear complexes and devoting substantial portions of the National budget to funding NON-affirmative action Geniuses to discover new sustaining energies to defuse our dependence on ARAB SHEIK Oil and in the meantime provide legislation for the beginning of drilling in ANWR. 
Forget these Global Warming Godless BEASTS !

Next, all borders must be Militarized especially the porous MEXICAN border of America where Terrorists are Sure to Come along with ignorant Chicanos who hate this Country anyway !!

Lastly, the President should create by Executive Order, Detention Centers or INTERMENT CAMPS as they're more unpopularly known by queer Liberals, for American citizens who are deemed a threat or more importantly support the enemy pragmatically... Perhaps they should call it CAMP HOLLYWOOD !
I think we can all say John Adams was on to something with the Alien and Sedition Acts of old !  No form of treason should be tolerated... democracy doesn't mean we can all act like a bunch of APES choking on BANANAS and get away with libel on our nation ! Fred Thompson for one knows we need Law and Order 8)

answer your question ?? and yes I'm very close to throwing my support behind Fred Thompson http://www.ontheissues.org/senate/Fred_Thompson.htm
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !