Author Topic: Jews Deserve Better  (Read 797 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jews Deserve Better
« on: March 25, 2011, 01:22:58 AM »
I am so very angry at the moment. My anger does not concern matters which are personal but matters which are religious and national. It is embarrassing to me that Jews are not proud of their Jewishness.

Considering the news for the last two weeks I realize that our Jewish state is the laughing stock of the entire world. A righteous Rabbi and his wife and family were brutally murdered on Shabbat in their beds. The surviving daughters were used by the Israeli government for photo-ops while the PM goes crying to the UN acting like a clown.

I have listened to the palpable anger of Tamar Yonah recounting the horrors which go through Israelis during terror attacks. I recount the story I heard over Shabbat two weeks ago from a religious Jew from Tzfat who said that when the Missile alarms go off he has come to ignore them and put his fate in Hashems hands. It is more than horrible that so many good Jews are being placed in dangers way in order to placate the arabs and the 'world opinion' of the anti-semitic United Nations.

Jews must take Rabbi Kahanes message to heart. There is a lot to be proud of when you are Jewish. Sure we feel some guilt for our own punishment but that should not prevent us from having a backbone and standing up to the world and to our sworn enemies. "Never again" they said, Never again will we go like sheep to the slaughter... But look at the current sad state which calls itself the 'Jewish State'.

Today in the lunchroom I overheard the conversation between an Indian national and an Israeli national. It was embarassing hearing the Israeli making excuses why it was not retaliating for the OVER 50 MISSILES AND MORTARS fired at Israel last week. Why was Israel not forcefully responding to the terrorist attack on the bus yesterday? Israelis are so ashamed of themselves and their state....

Jews deserve better than this. We must learn the lessons of Tanakh and return to Hashem. Hashem has promised the Jewish people that he will wait for our return, and send us a redeemer who will bring about a renewed rise of Israel and the Jewish people.

I suggest that all true Kahanists who are able to reach out to mainstream Orthodox Jews should be more proactive in expressing support for a strong and proud Jewish nation. I do this with my minyan and I have noticed that some of them are changing their opinions, more to the right wing, and more towards the Kahanist ideals...

We have nothing to be ashamed of. The enemy clearly states that the objective is a Jew-free middle east. The secular Israeli state has allowed the arabs to work and have representation in the government. I think it has given them more than a chance to prove that they are good citizens. Instead they are enemies within the state and they should be treated as such...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jews Deserve Better
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 01:25:36 AM »
By the way I find Tamars show extremely motivating:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/3002

Tamar goes ballistic as she described what its like to live in Israel during a terror attack. Plus, your phone calls and updates on the bombing near the Jerusalem Central Bus Station.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 01:28:00 AM »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 01:51:09 AM »
Well wriiten

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 02:21:15 AM »
Very good post Muman!  :clap:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 02:37:53 AM »
"Never again"Well wriiten

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 02:43:27 AM »
Thank you all...

Lets do it!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 03:36:46 AM »
Great post. By the way, I don't systematically agree with Muman on all issues, but to those on this forum who make the ridiculous (and nasty) claim that Muman can only copy and paste, I suggest they begin by writing as well as him !
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 04:08:42 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 11:22:29 AM »
I've tried convincing people. Every time I share my ideas, I get called names.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 06:49:53 PM »
I've tried convincing people. Every time I share my ideas, I get called names.

Same for me - not every time but most of the time... A lot of people just don't want to hear and open their eyes, they have been so indoctrinated with liberal and communist ideology. They are literally in a state of denial.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 06:52:59 PM »
Keep trying.... Remember the story of Rabbi Akiva...

It is said that Rabbi Akiva originally felt that learning Torah was too difficult and thus he would not study... But once while on his way he looked at a stone in the river and saw that it was smoothed because of the water. He realized that although water is soft it is able to wear away stone, slowly over time... Do not give up on your congregation... We must be leaders and not followers. A little bit of Charisma goes a long way... Be like the water of Torah, slowly change the stone...

http://www.torah.org/features/holydays/rabbiakiva.html

Rabbi Akiva saw a stone that had been worn away by the drops of water that were constantly falling on it. He applied himself diligently to the study of Torah which is compared always to water and the rock of ignorance and hatred within him was washed away. When he returned to Rachel revered as the greatest scholar of his time with tens of thousands of students, Kalba Savua was quick to reinstate Rachel and Rabbi Akiva into his largesse and good graces. Rabbi Akiva thus became the inspiration not only for converts and their descendants but for those who come to Torah study even later in life.