Author Topic: The traitors who helped the murderers of the Fogel family in Itamar - new video  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This new video shows heartbreaking pictures of the beautiful Fogel family that was brutally murdered in Itamar, which is one of the best Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria. The video notes that the murderers were from the Fatah Nazi terrorist organization, which has been trained, armed and funded by the Israeli army. The video also notes that these are the same Fatah butchers that Netanyahu, the Likud, Lieberman and Shas want to give a terrorist Nazi state to in Judea and Samaria.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Liked favorited and commented.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Linked Commented and Favorited.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Its the first time in a while that I logged in to zxootube.  They have been making a lot of hoops to jump thru with the account "security" and I just didn't have time to bother with it

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
That is so horrific, so abominable, it truly should break the heart of anyone with a conscience.  Those little guys with those little kippot on their little heads were so adorable.. :(

I hope to have a happy family like the Fogels had some day, with a loving wife a cute little kids... It's so sad, I think of myself as the father and this happening to my (future) kids and I cringe...

The blood of the Fogels is on the hands of the left (and of course the Arab Muslim Nazis).

MAY GD AVENGE THEIR BLOOD!!!
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
May the good Lord avenge their blood and send the savage animals who did this horrific event nothing but terror and cancer to these Arab pigs and their families who did this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
The Fogels are Innocent-Sweet People.   Lord will you avenge your people form this Race of Crazies! This goes to the heart of everyone. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
You can be sure that these parasites will be Judged!