Author Topic: If Israel Were Militarily Weak (G-d forbid!!!)  (Read 876 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
If Israel Were Militarily Weak (G-d forbid!!!)
« on: March 29, 2011, 04:29:17 AM »
Imagine what would happen to all the Jews in Israel if Israel was weak -- if they didn't have the atomic bomb, if they didn't have a superior military, if they didn't have superior armaments, if they didn't have superior soldiers, if they didn't have superior missiles, etc. etc.

All the Jews in Israel would be murdered and slaughtered, that's where they would be.  It would be another Holocaust.

Let's not forget it!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If Israel Were Militarily Weak (G-d forbid!!!)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 06:52:36 AM »
Imagine what would happen to all the Jews in Israel if Israel was weak -- if they didn't have the atomic bomb, if they didn't have a superior military, if they didn't have superior armaments, if they didn't have superior soldiers, if they didn't have superior missiles, etc. etc.

All the Jews in Israel would be murdered and slaughtered, that's where they would be.  It would be another Holocaust.

Let's not forget it!

NEVER AGAIN!

I agree, 100 percent!  Well Put!!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 08:22:14 AM »
Israel IS militarily weak. The IDF is nothing but a bunch of skinhead p*ssies who were raped and eaten alive by some 500 Hezbollah militants just a year after they demonstrated their bravery in brutally pogroming and expelling the Jewish men, women and children of Gush Katif. So stop worshipping that Jew-hating "army" and realize that we're here because of G-d's mercy alone
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:16:19 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »
Don't forget how Gd intervened in egypt when we were just slaves. Ron is 100% right.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 12:18:19 PM »
Israel IS militarily weak. The IDF is nothing but a bunch of skinhead p*ssies who were raped and eaten alive by some 500 Hezbollah militants just a year after they demonstrated their bravery in brutally pogroming and expelling the Jewish men, women and children of Gush Katif. So stop worshipping that Jew-hating "army" and realize that we're here because of G-d's mercy alone
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 01:32:10 PM »
Can one be more moronic than that? 
 :D
You are a little wimpy kid who find every excuse not to serve in the army and to slander our heroic Jewish soldiers. If not for IDF, all of Israel would be slaughtered in the manner of Fogel family, HY"D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »
Can one be more moronic than that? 
 :D
You are a little wimpy kid who find every excuse not to serve in the army and to slander our heroic Jewish soldiers. If not for IDF, all of Israel would be slaughtered in the manner of Fogel family, HY"D

Wow Manch, way to open the door to what I'm sure will be a slew of back-and-forth arguing after that ad hominem.  The point is that the IDF (more specifically it's leaders) is responsible for every attack that has happened because a) They allow Muslims to live so close to Jews b) They do not treat the enemy as the enemy treats us c) They value the enemy's life over the life of their own people d) They evacuate Jews from Israel
I'm sure others can add to that, but the fact is that the only solution for stopping Jihad is to kill or evacuate every Muslim (from Israel). Until that happens, Jews will continue to die and the IDF will not retaliate because as Tamar Fogel pointed out "You can't do anything because then America will come after you." Point is that the Israeli government is willing to sacrifice a couple of people like the Fogels and other terror victims just so that they can stay on the good side of the U.S. and uphold the incredible morals and standards by not slaying "innocent civilians", even it means risking their own lives and the lives of their supposed Jewish brethren.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 06:39:44 PM »
Wow Manch, way to open the door to what I'm sure will be a slew of back-and-forth arguing after that ad hominem.  The point is that the IDF (more specifically it's leaders) is responsible for every attack that has happened because a) They allow Muslims to live so close to Jews b) They do not treat the enemy as the enemy treats us c) They value the enemy's life over the life of their own people d) They evacuate Jews from Israel
I'm sure others can add to that, but the fact is that the only solution for stopping Jihad is to kill or evacuate every Muslim (from Israel). Until that happens, Jews will continue to die and the IDF will not retaliate because as Tamar Fogel pointed out "You can't do anything because then America will come after you." Point is that the Israeli government is willing to sacrifice a couple of people like the Fogels and other terror victims just so that they can stay on the good side of the U.S. and uphold the incredible morals and standards by not slaying "innocent civilians", even it means risking their own lives and the lives of their supposed Jewish brethren.
I completely agree with your message and share your thoughts. But this imbecile was referring to all IDF soldiers as cowards, in one of his recent posts, calling for the slaughter of IDF soldiers. This is evil and self-hating. I had enough of his evil behaviour.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 08:04:51 PM »
The actual problem is that Israel has shown it's been willing to deal for a number of years now... If Israel would have held all the land gained in the 67 war one or two things would have happened by now... Either the Arabs would have got it through their heads that no deals are possible and lived with that situation or they would have tried to retake the land by force.... All out war would be the best situation because the IDF and the government of Israel would have no choice but to fight for survival... If America was told in the first beginning no deals were ever possible I think they would have become use to the idea and let the issue drop... Ridiculing the entire IDF is not the way to go with this... As bad as some people feel the IDF may be what would be  the alternative to it?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 06:29:57 AM »

Manch,

On this one, I think Ron is right : indeed, the IDF is weak; it doesn't matter how much high tech weaponry you have if your principles are misguided and if you fight without the will to win... It is a miracle that Israel has survived so far although she faces a much bigger ennemy with a leftist army such as the IDF.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 02:11:43 PM »
Manch,

On this one, I think Ron is right : indeed, the IDF is weak; it doesn't matter how much high tech weaponry you have if your principles are misguided and if you fight without the will to win... It is a miracle that Israel has survived so far although she faces a much bigger ennemy with a leftist army such as the IDF.

The thing is that not every soldier has done wrong. I know guys that join the army so that they can make aaliyah. I cannot judge these people; I leave that up to Hashem. Obviously they are all following orders so I can't put all the blame on individuals. I blame the entire Israeli government because, after all, the IDF is just their puppet.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
Manch,
Ron is wrong - he wasn't making the argument that you are making with which I agree. He simply slanders our heroic and brave Jewish soldier:
"The IDF is nothing but a bunch of skinhead p*ssies who were raped and eaten alive by some 500 Hezbollah militants"
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 06:51:56 PM »
I don't agree with Ron on much but this time he is spot on.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »
It seems that some of us more right wing than others.  :::D :::D :::D