Author Topic: Black Invention Myths  (Read 8359 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Black Invention Myths
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 11:06:37 PM »
You may not but you do not speak for Newark, Detroit, Harlem, New Orleans, Watts, etc.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 02:09:07 AM »
You may not but you do not speak for Newark, Detroit, Harlem, New Orleans, Watts, etc.
Nor do I wish to speak for them.

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 02:21:00 AM »
MMHMM,  Well here in Mt. Schvartza Church really appriciate all da help and support for our fine institution.  You know Creedmore is an institution as well. And for our next services we be passin around da collection plates made from very old hubcaps show your care by donatin' yo' foodstamps and donate to our very own statue.

Signed

Rev I.B. Oppressed.

Here be da statue.

You're sad.

He sounds quite happy, actually. Minstrel humor does dat ya knows!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 01:33:57 PM »

You don't wish to speak about them but you complain about Rev I. B. Oppressed?  He be da leadah of da community.. Da man can really be shakin down some little ol' lady from her last dime.

Hallaluyah!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007, 01:44:19 PM »

You don't wish to speak about them but you complain about Rev I. B. Oppressed?  He be da leadah of da community.. Da man can really be shakin down some little ol' lady from her last dime.

Hallaluyah!
I said don't wish to speak FOR the cities you listed. And I didn't complain about that dumb reference you made to black preachers. I commented that you're sad.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2007, 02:04:35 PM »
There is nothing sad about reality.  What is sad is how city after city, neighborhoods after neighborhoods have been devastated by these animalistic barbarians.  And yet no one in these communities sees that as a problem,  they complain about people like myself who doesn't mind pointing this out. 

For example post Katrina New Orleans.   How come we didn't hear whining from Miss, and Alabama?  No one was shooting at rescue and news choppers,  but in N.O. they were?  They turned the Superdome within 24 to 48 hours to look like a back ally of a housing project.  They deficated everywhere, garbage everywhere they turned the Superdome into a Supertoilet.  And they tried to contain themselves by stealing plasma TVs, DVD players and other items.