Author Topic: Black Invention Myths  (Read 8477 times)

Allen-T

Black Invention Myths
« on: June 09, 2007, 04:45:32 PM »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Black Invention Myths
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
That site is a godsend.  So much PC mythology gets shredded into dog food by that web site.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:57:04 AM »
I didn't realize blacks had tried to take credit for all these things. Thank goodness for that site!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 12:01:55 AM »
I know, I never knew that the shvartzas even had enough intelligence to claim those things. Just by looking at that list of inventions, it is quite clear that a shvartza mind had nothing to do with the invention of any of it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 12:22:58 AM »
Well they are good at rioting and looting after a hurricane,, UMMHMM
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 08:41:43 AM »
They are the world's leader in criminality. They are the greatest welfare collectors, pimps, pushers and users. Can you name a better gang banger that a black? Car jacking and in home invasion, they are the best. Let us give credit where credit is due.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
The Greatest Black Invention !!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 11:37:52 AM »
 :(I would like to add that nobody  else has succeeded in bamboozling & intimidating the white man to the extent that that black man has.If you think me wrong then just review the past 50+ years of history.Between affirmative action, the cultural takeover of hip-hop over western civilisation, destroyed neighborhoods,Black crime etc.,If I would have told you in the early 1950's we would be in this predicament you would have said I was insane  !!
 This is truly their crowning achievement ! >:(

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 09:37:10 AM »
We've all been watching too much Coloured Television... A "Black GENIUS" is an oxymoron !
Ultimately all Baboons amount to the same thing in Anglo society or in ANY society...DEGENERATES !

Go back to your DO-DO Huts in afriKKKa...FAST ;D
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 10:39:00 AM »
Well they are good at rioting and looting after a hurricane,, UMMHMM

I think they invented pack rape......... but it's just a standard mating ritual to them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 11:55:19 AM »
They invented peeing in subway stations ummmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm hallalyah
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 12:23:13 PM »
They invented peeing in subway stations ummmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm hallalyah

an we's gonna be poopin' in da subway 'coz we don' gotta be usin' no white-ass john   mmmmm Hmmmm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 05:45:24 PM »
MMHMM Datz right.. Dat ol' honky invention the toilet mmmm mm no, dats a white invention we be using a hole in da ground like our cousins in da jungle mmhmm (Shaking head like you see them when they get their attitude going).  Dat other honky invention toilet paper why we need dat too mmhmm. No, our cousins in da jungle they be usin da leaves on da tree.  Hallalyuah from yours truely from the Mt. Schvartza Church. 

Rev. I.B. Oppressed.  MMMHMM

(choir sings: WHEN DA MCDONALD'S COME MARCHIN IN' WHEN MCDONALD'S BE MARCHING IN.  OH I RATHER BE WITH DAT BIG MAC WHEN MCDONALD'S BE MARCHIN IN)

HALLALUYAH.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »
The blacks are brilliant people and highly advanced. Whites could never bring to the world West Nile Virus and AIDS.

newman

Re: The Greatest Black Invention !!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »
:(I would like to add that nobody  else has succeeded in bamboozling & intimidating the white man to the extent that that black man has.If you think me wrong then just review the past 50+ years of history.Between affirmative action, the cultural takeover of hip-hop over western civilisation, destroyed neighborhoods,Black crime etc.,If I would have told you in the early 1950's we would be in this predicament you would have said I was insane  !!
 This is truly their crowning achievement ! >:(

All the above is really the achievment of self-hating , guilt ridden, white, godless savage lovers.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »
The blacks are brilliant people and highly advanced. Whites could never bring to the world West Nile Virus and AIDS.

Well before the 3rd world invasions things like West Nile and AIDS were never even heard of in the United States.  They brought all their diseases and human beings are not immune to beast disease.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 06:42:36 AM »
When I was a kid I remember my mom telling me before I went to bed 'don't let the bedbugs bite'. I always thought that this was funny. Well, in New York City there are bed bugs all over the place. I read in the papers that you can get them if you sit next to someone on the subway or bus who's house in infested with the bugs, they can jump from their winter coat to yours. Wow, do we really need more immigrants for turd world countries?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 06:58:55 AM »
When I was a kid I remember my mom telling me before I went to bed 'don't let the bedbugs bite'. I always thought that this was funny. Well, in New York City there are bed bugs all over the place. I read in the papers that you can get them if you sit next to someone on the subway or bus who's house in infested with the bugs, they can jump from their winter coat to yours. Wow, do we really need more immigrants for turd world countries?
I was in earshot of two blacks the other day having a conversation. The one black guy said his girlfriend bought a mattress from a discount mattress place and the thing was full of bed bugs.  I laughed to myself when he said that he wanted no part of her until she got that situation resolved. In all seriousness I think what happens here is that some mattress companies cart off the old mattress but when they do they put it in the truck with other peoples new ones. This is a real problem because I have been told that bed bugs are almost impossible to eradicate  once they get established.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 07:29:14 AM »
I was in earshot of two blacks the other day having a conversation. The one black guy said his girlfriend bought a mattress from a discount mattress place and the thing was full of bed bugs.  I laughed to myself when he said that he wanted no part of her until she got that situation resolved. In all seriousness I think what happens here is that some mattress companies cart off the old mattress but when they do they put it in the truck with other peoples new ones. This is a real problem because I have been told that bed bugs are almost impossible to eradicate  once they get established.

Look on the bright side. At least their crabs will have company.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 09:03:16 AM »
MMHMM Datz right.. Dat ol' honky invention the toilet mmmm mm no, dats a white invention we be using a hole in da ground like our cousins in da jungle mmhmm (Shaking head like you see them when they get their attitude going).  Dat other honky invention toilet paper why we need dat too mmhmm. No, our cousins in da jungle they be usin da leaves on da tree.  Hallalyuah from yours truely from the Mt. Schvartza Church. 

Rev. I.B. Oppressed.  MMMHMM

(choir sings: WHEN DA MCDONALD'S COME MARCHIN IN' WHEN MCDONALD'S BE MARCHING IN.  OH I RATHER BE WITH DAT BIG MAC WHEN MCDONALD'S BE MARCHIN IN)

HALLALUYAH.

& another "HO-yaylu-Yah"  from  "de He-Bro's"  at Black Isrealite congregation Beth Schvartza' !

Hon reverend rabbi  Moses Ben-izreel Mustafuh Mosely Muhammed-Jones

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 06:12:37 PM »
MMHMM,  Well here in Mt. Schvartza Church really appriciate all da help and support for our fine institution.  You know Creedmore is an institution as well. And for our next services we be passin around da collection plates made from very old hubcaps show your care by donatin' yo' foodstamps and donate to our very own statue.

Signed

Rev I.B. Oppressed.

Here be da statue.

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 08:55:10 PM »
MMHMM,  Well here in Mt. Schvartza Church really appriciate all da help and support for our fine institution.  You know Creedmore is an institution as well. And for our next services we be passin around da collection plates made from very old hubcaps show your care by donatin' yo' foodstamps and donate to our very own statue.

Signed

Rev I.B. Oppressed.

Here be da statue.

You're sad.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2007, 11:23:53 PM »
And we be excepting cash or credit cards at this fine institution.  MMMHMMM

And we bes motivated by some of the finest in da community.  Where scamming suckas is a way of life. UMMM HMM!!

We have been motivated by some of our leaders! 

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 04:28:15 PM »
And we be excepting cash or credit cards at this fine institution.  MMMHMMM

And we bes motivated by some of the finest in da community.  Where scamming suckas is a way of life. UMMM HMM!!

We have been motivated by some of our leaders! 
What causes this bs to exist? Why do you act this way? No black person, even when speaking in ebonics speaks the way you make fun of the dialect (made-up or not). If you want to get serious about this I will offer that there are things that you wish you knew how to do that some blacks do... i'm not speaking of the evil blacks but because you have nothing NICE to say about black people at all. I understand that you've met some shotty blacks in your life. I've probably met as many evil whites, Hispanics, or otherwise in mine but the difference between myself and you is that I don't go around blaming YOU or anyone else for what someone else of your persuasion has done to me.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 10:05:14 PM »
I don't wish to riot after a hurricane, I don't wish to tell children of the communities to sell dope.  And I don't wish to have drive bys in my neighborhood.  And there are a lot more evil blacks besides those 2 riot starting filthy pigs.  And as far as ebonics goes listen to any rap they have disected the English language to pure jibberish for the uneducated.

Imerica

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 10:30:43 PM »
I don't wish to riot after a hurricane, I don't wish to tell children of the communities to sell dope.  And I don't wish to have drive bys in my neighborhood.  And there are a lot more evil blacks besides those 2 riot starting filthy pigs.  And as far as ebonics goes listen to any rap they have disected the English language to pure jibberish for the uneducated.
Neither do I *wish to riot aftre a hurricane, wish to tell children to sell dope, wish to have drive bys in my neighborhood or anything like that* I wish you would stop lumping every bad black person you've ever met or seen or heard of in  your life in the same box with those of us who hate everything YOU hate about the bad part of black culture. It really solves no problem.