Author Topic: the 3rd intifada May 15, 2011 awaits  (Read 3839 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
the 3rd intifada May 15, 2011 awaits
« on: April 23, 2011, 10:53:59 PM »

Jeremiah 1:19
They will fight against you, But they shall not prevail against you. For I am with you, says the LORD, to deliver you.

My message to Israel, please defeat this false nation islam once and for all humanity. Enough is enough

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Re: the 3rd intifada May 15, 2011 awaits
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 06:41:03 AM »
The Noachide,
It is coming, without a doubt. When you see the world of today and how it's kneeling before evil (Islam) and giving into it's demands they're tooling for War against Israel.

Evil once again is starting to blot out the sun but they (Islam) will be despatched to the place where it belongs. 

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 07:18:07 AM »
whats interesting about it is it's an "official" promotion of violent intifada and it is under the custody of YOUTUBE & FACEBOOK ,2 Anti Semite sites that puts down all JTF videos shortly after uploading them.

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 02:46:20 PM »
So, it could be possible another usual economic big big over-pressure to Balcanians (Greece, Albania, FYROM, Serbia, Bulgaria) for domino purpose ...

I wonder if this economic overpressure is a very hard trying, to islam-ishing the Eastern Gate of Europe and leave Israel away of allies, the same time Europe makes nervus the Eastern Islam Smugglers, because of Libyan Smuggle "welcoming" from Italy-Gate.

There is also a smuggle domino.  The checkerboard has many passed pawn checkers...

Israel never again
keep up the good and the tough work

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:38:15 AM by Noos »
Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.