Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 32666 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 03, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:53:07 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Running list of violent Quran quotes
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 06:54:30 PM »
Sura IX4 Immunity And when the sacred months are passed, kill those who join other Gods with God wherever ye shall find them; and seize them, besiege them, and lay wait for them with every kind of ambush: but if they shall convert, and observe prayer, and pay the obligatory alms, then let them go their way, for God is Gracious, Merciful.   You see how they speak with a forked tongue.   Its all about dominating other cultures!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 09:30:02 PM »
This could be a long thread.  :laugh:

2:217 They question thee (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great (transgression), but to turn (men) from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel His people thence, is a greater with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing. And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can. And whoso becometh a renegade and dieth in his disbelief: such are they whose works have fallen both in the world and the Hereafter. Such are rightful owners of the Fire: they will abide therein.

In other words.
It's you and your religion against them and theirs. They won't stop fighting until they make you a "renegade from your religion" and if they succeed in that so you die in disbelief, Allah will burn you forever in the Fire.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 03:51:03 AM »
63:8 They say: Surely, if we return to Al-Madinah the mightier will soon drive out the weaker; when might belongeth to Allah and to His messenger and to the believers; but the hypocrites know not.

(Quoted by Osama bin Laden in his 'letter to America' as a justification for the 11 September 2001 attacks.)
I am BritishSword

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 03:55:33 AM »
Saff, the row or the ranks.
61:3 It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not.    
61:4 Lo! Allah loveth them who battle for His cause in ranks, as if they were a solid structure.
I am BritishSword

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 04:00:58 AM »
Again from Saff, the rows or the ranks.

61:9 He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

(Quoted by Osama bin Laden in his 'letter to America' as a justification for the 11 September 2001 attacks.)
I am BritishSword

Offline OnceNDone

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 05:46:49 PM »
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews
(killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The
stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me,
come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (a certain kind of
tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the
Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)."

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 12:29:39 PM »
Muslims need to read the Koran with an unpoisoned mind, Every ex-Muslim i have spoke to told me they left Islam when they read the Koran from a neutral point of view and saw how vile and murderous Muhammed was and thus opened their eyes to the brutality of modern Islam and standing against it. Muslims read the Koran in awe of the sick war criminal and peadophile Muhammed as they are all brainwashed under the spell of Islam, It needs to be broken.

" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 02:20:47 PM »
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews
(killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The
stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me,
come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (a certain kind of
tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the
Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)."

sounds like the muslims are tripping on acid because thats the only time rocks and trees can talk.  :laugh:

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 07:24:31 PM »
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 07:33:25 PM »
 :::D

Offline MyJewishSoul

• New JTFer
  • "For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerus
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 05:50:25 PM »
Great topic.

"The West needs to get its head on straight and define Islam as it should be. It isn’t a religion which is focused on
spirituality and growth. It is focused on fascistic ritual and conquest and conversion of all believers, by force if
necessary..."

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become
dominant. The Qur’an should be the highest authority in America, and
Islam the only accepted religion on earth”
--Omar Ahmed, Chairman of the Board of CAIR (Council of American
Islamic Relations), San Ramon Valley Herald, July 1998
"If the Arabs (Muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence.  If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel."

Offline MyJewishSoul

• New JTFer
  • "For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerus
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 11:04:38 PM »
I've noticed that only a handful of people post on JTF regularly.
"If the Arabs (Muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence.  If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel."

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 01:29:56 AM »
A handful of people??
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 03:34:24 PM »
@Joel, agree, it seems they're under some kind of spell.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 04:07:18 PM »
Muslims need to read the Koran with an unpoisoned mind.

The Koran poisons your mind.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 09:23:30 PM »
The Koran poisons your mind.

10 points
Muslims believe the earth was spread flat like as a carpet. Adam was 90ft tall and built the kabaa before Abraham.
Those claims alone makes me wish my family is Jewish.  ::)

Offline Phalange

• New JTFer
    • National Christian Phalange
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »
10 points
Muslims believe the earth was spread flat like as a carpet. Adam was 90ft tall and built the kabaa before Abraham.
Those claims alone makes me wish my family is Jewish.  ::)

I thought Adam, the first Moslem, was only 84' tall.  :laugh:
"Islam is to religion what Nazism is to politics."

Offline Argon

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 07:27:30 PM »
Good stuff, we should all expose hateful verses when we find them. Here are few more -

"Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women"

"I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

"I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do."

"Blessed is the one who grabs your babies and smashes them against a rock."

"I will execute vengeance in anger and fury on the heathen, such as they have not heard."

"(those who have) gone and served other gods and worshiped them you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones"

"Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him."

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword."

And so on.

Vile, vile stuff that we can all agree needs to be rejected and has no place in a supposedly peace loving religion.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 08:36:01 PM »
Muzzie alert! ^^^
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Argon

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 08:42:34 PM »
Why would you say that? I just presented some violent quotes from a holy book.

Are you saying you are so hypocritical that only one holy book has to be held up to the standard you demand? The rest are exempt? If you are comfortable with those levels of hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty, go for it but (combined with your reflexive defence of "muzzy!") it shows you are incapable of rational debate.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »
Yup, your holy book was made up by a Satanist, pedophile, murdering, thief!

Good luck with that!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Argon

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 09:00:43 PM »
I am not a Muslim, shall I say the Koran is full of complete nonsense to prove that? How about saying Mohammed was as "holy" as the dirt on my boot?

Speaking of pedophilia and religion though, you do realise that in ancient times Jewish girls were expected to be married by 14 at most, and that 12 was more usual? Does that mean all Jewish men of that era were pedophiles too? It was the same in Europe during medieval times.

We can update it to today as well. In the US it was legal to marry a 12 year old quite recently (Jerry Lee Lewis being a famous example), and while the AOC may be 18 in the US now in the UK for example it is 16. Does that make all UK citizens pedophiles too?

In summary, if Mohammed was a pedo, so were Joseph and David.

Offline JosephA

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2013, 08:59:45 AM »
The life span in ancient Biblical times was in the thirties for most. Many people died in their teens and twenties--ao 14 was a standard age for a girl to start reproducing. That's far different from Mohamed taking a nine year old.

Offline JosephA

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2013, 09:26:19 AM »
Argon,
interesting quotes from the Hebrew Bible from a different time. The G-d of Israel wanted to establish the Israelites in the land and purge it of the Canaanites. The Canaanites of that time were worshiping idols and sacrificing their children to these same idols. They were murdering their own children for a god of wood and stone. So G-d took a people he had made special for Himself and placed them in the land. The sinful nation that refused to repent had to be purged. These were far different times. In Mohammad's times the Jews and Christians of the Byzantine period were worshiping G-d peacefully. Mohammad came conquering by the sword, convert, or submit and be a second class citizen. Go and see how Jews and Christians are being treated in any Muslim country today. Go ask the Copts of Egypt who's daughters are kidnapped, raped, and forced to marry Muslim men. Muslims will try to bread you out, and kill everyone else. It's a dose of truth for you.