Author Topic: Thoughts about Donald Trump's potential run for president.  (Read 742 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Thoughts about Donald Trump's potential run for president.
« on: March 02, 2011, 07:18:59 AM »
   Donald Trump might be far from a Kahanist, and is not my favorite, but at least knows how to manage his own finances unlike someone like Hitlery Clinton. Would Donald Trump be a good candidate in terms of getting our economy back in order?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Thoughts about Donald Trump's potential run for president.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 07:28:01 AM »
My bet is that he is another michael doomberg.  And doomberg is very rich. Look at the financial situation in nyc
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 08:08:34 AM »
My bet is that he is another michael doomberg.  And doomberg is very rich. Look at the financial situation in nyc

But Doomberg is a wimp. The big thing about trump is that he will send cutthroat businessmen to do business with foreign nations instead of diplomats.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 09:34:38 AM »
Trump has said all the right things concerning America's economy and dealing with China and India. I have no idea what his other domestic or foreign policies are though. He has basically said he wants to annihilate China economically.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 11:46:40 AM »
Trump has said all the right things concerning America's economy and dealing with China and India. I have no idea what his other domestic or foreign policies are though. He has basically said he wants to annihilate China economically.
If he said he wants to annihilate China's economy that's very not the right thing to say. The president should be concerned about the wealth and well being of his nation rather than trying to ruin those of foreign nations.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »
If he said he wants to annihilate China's economy that's very not the right thing to say. The president should be concerned about the wealth and well being of his nation rather than trying to ruin those of foreign nations.

By stopping China the US would benefit greatly. The problem is China is abusing fair business practices and not allowing US companies into their country while keeping their currency low to encourage exports.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 12:52:10 PM »
By stopping China the US would benefit greatly. The problem is China is abusing fair business practices and not allowing US companies into their country while keeping their currency low to encourage exports.
No argument here. The point of view though should be that he wants to make things better and fairer for America and not that he wants to destroy China. The main fault for all this China situation is that traitorous American presidents caved in to China.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 01:04:15 PM »

I don't think he would be all that bad a president
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 08:16:39 AM »
The liberal media can't stand that he's been criticizing Obama.  Instead of them questioning anything about Obama, they've been bashing Trump.

They're trying to intimidate people from criticizing Obama and Trump is not afraid to stand up to the media. 

Obama was trying to make fun of Trump a lot this past weekend.  i think they feel threatened by Trump.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »
A few questions I want answered.

Does he support a PLO terrorist state in Israel?
Will he pressure Israel?
Will he bomb Iran?
Will he get USA off of oil?
What's his postion on borders?

They are the questions that need to be answered.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 12:50:32 PM »
He will be a disaster.   I dont like him one bit.  He is a fake conservative, and he's a poor decision maker.   Yes, he's better than Obama, but so is any bum off the street.