Author Topic: Lawsuit seeks dissolution of Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Milton, Chatt  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Right in my backyard!!

I guess that's what jealousy does to people:

http://www.ajc.com/news/lawsuit-seeks-dissolution-of-888729.html
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
This has GOT to be THE most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long time! Some people have nothing better to do than to cause trouble and really need to get a life!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
This has GOT to be THE most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long time! Some people have nothing better to do than to cause trouble and really need to get a life!  >:(

What's weird is that a lot of these cities near Atlanta are very nice places to live versus some the ghetto heavy areas such as Smyrna, Decatur, Bankhead, College Park and others that are near Atlanta and it's not necessarily because of the culture of these peoples skin though the culture they have.  Lowery seems to be someone that is a voice for those that are extremely lazy and jealous in the black community. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Interesting situation...   :::D
Sandy Springs, created in 2005, is 65 percent white and 20 percent black. Milton, formed a year later, is 76.6 percent white and 9 percent black. Johns Creek, also formed that year, is 63.5 percent white and 9.2 percent black. Chattahoochee Hills, formed in 2007, is 68.6 percent white and 28 percent black, while Dunwoody, created in 2008, is 69.8 percent white and 12.6 percent black.

The civil rights leaders that are complaining about this need to see the real picture... Productive people are not going to sit around pay the freight and allow the inmates to run the asylum...They will do something like this or move out of the place ..... Better known as white flight... Here on Long Island every little town has its own school district that enables it to control how its school property tax dollar is spent... Its up to the state to make up the difference in the minority communities.... What would the activist in Georgia say about that  :o 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
What's weird is that a lot of these cities near Atlanta are very nice places to live versus some the ghetto heavy areas such as Smyrna, Decatur, Bankhead, College Park and others that are near Atlanta and it's not necessarily because of the culture of these peoples skin though the culture they have.  Lowery seems to be someone that is a voice for those that are extremely lazy and jealous in the black community. 

You are so right, I've been there, my brother lives in a nice little town called Cartersville. I believe laziness AND jealousy is the ONLY reason these idiots make waves.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane